:cry:

Isn't this thread a year old ?

:dunno:

:scratch2:

I'm so confused.

:cry:

Isn't this thread a year old ?

:dunno:

Nothing better than doing something for a while and then finding out that you actually got paid for that the entire last year :laugh:

Yeah it's an old thread but no apologies for posting in it.

All EF members who have been active (made at least one post) within the previous 7 days will now receive a "paycheck" of 50 EFDs.

The paychecks are sent every Thursday afternoon. Payments are automatic, no email or notification is given.

I don't think I get these 50 EFDs tbh, I definately didn't get any yesterday judging by my bank activity.

I don't think I get these 50 EFDs tbh, I definately didn't get any yesterday judging by my bank activity.

I also know this thread is old!

I think that the 50 efd payment is now happening on the weekend. It seems like it's happening to my on early Sunday morning US time. Not 100% sure though.

If you are still a premium Member you should get more than 50 EFDs I believe.

Dex :cool:

Yeah, did you?

Do the EFDs go straight into savings then?

Or, as is more likely, onto the 'Checking' balance the same as any other earned EFD?

This is my banking activity for the past few days, any deposits took me to 0.xx EFD on 'Checking' balance.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

:rolleyes:

As far as I know Paychecks go into your checking balance.

The reason I suggest such is I keep my Savings balance rounded to 1000s (whenever I get interest I round up the balance to the nearest 1000) and I have never seen any changes in Savings balance that would indicate a deposit of a paycheck.

I have noticed that my Checking balance will jump up by 100 or more EFD overnight occasionally.

Dex :cool:

Thanks, that is as I suspected.

So, this brings us back to:

WTH are my EFDs??

:)

Yeah, did you?

yes i did - you effectively stated that nothing shows in your bank activity, right after quoting a statement that says nothing will be shown in your bank activity :dunce:

now, if you meant that your balance doesn't reflect a paycheck coming in, you probably should have said that specifically to begin with, don't ya think? ;)

in any case, hope you get your efd :)

Last edited:
The paychecks are sent every Thursday afternoon. Payments are automatic, no email or notification is given.

yes i did - you effectively stated that nothing shows in your bank activity, right after quoting a statement that says nothing will be shown in your bank activity :dunce:

Huh?

No, it doesn't show, and there's no mention of it not showing in the OP, just that no email or notification is given.

I was talking about my banking activity... oh nevermind :dunce:

Don't worry about it, I'll ask someone who can be of help.

Thanks all the same.

Huh?

No, it doesn't show, and there's no mention of it not showing in the OP, just that no email or notification is given.

I was talking about my banking activity... oh nevermind :dunce:

Don't worry about it, I'll ask someone who can be of help.

Thanks all the same.

This is obviously a time where text communication just doesn't accomplish what it's supposed to, both ways i think :laugh:

This is obviously a time where text communication just doesn't accomplish what it's supposed to, both ways i think :laugh:

Feel free to draw pictures. Because, as we know, they say more than a thousand words... :laugh:

YAY :yay:, thanks 711!

Dont know about others but i only talk when i got something to say. i just checked in last 2 month i have made 2 post. after that it took couple month brake :)
Anyway good system to get some efd :)

Man I had no idea this system was in place. Good lord I need to read more and stop talking so much. I could have been making some SERIOUS EFD ;)
Thank you EF ;)

+rep for this one...

Now see if it actually does happen ;)

(Which might, since I already have some and wouldn't know where they came from (not being a frequent user of EFD))

that's reason i get lots of EFD without posting 2 much.
Nice to hear that and I can stop spamming :laugh:

Oh...

I didn't know about that 'til I reread the EFD System Explained that 711 wrote. I know why 711 did that; he wanted more people to go on Entropia Forum more. Good strategy :yay:. It also brings more people to post and add threads. It makes everyone happy that they get more EFD :) :D.

I didn't know about that 'til I reread the EFD System Explained that 711 wrote. I know why 711 did that; he wanted more people to go on Entropia Forum more. Good strategy :yay:. It also brings more people to post and add threads. It makes everyone happy that they get more EFD :) :D.

But you don't get more EFDs if you use a
BIG FONT.
:silly2:

Thank God for this.... of course I haven't seen any yet, maybe I'm just doing it wrong... I dunno, oh well free efd anyway ;)

Thank God for this.... of course I haven't seen any yet, maybe I'm just doing it wrong... I dunno, oh well free efd anyway ;)

Maybe there's some rule in place for overactive users? It's like "that one is insane, no EFDs granted!". :laugh:

I doubt you never got any. It's not an additional line in the account history if you are thinking about that. It's just added to your checking account.

And it's way more than :twocents: ;)

Status
Back