Custom Username Effect Refunds

Status

Site Admin
Admin
I have completed the refunds for all members who had previously purchased username effects (glow, underline, color, italics, etc.) in the old EFD store.

Members have received full refunds for all purchases, and are now free to visit the EFD Store and purchase new effects. Prices for all items are the same as when you originally purchased.

Also, please be sure to check out this guide for Selecting Colors and Fonts in the EFD Store

If for some reason you have not received a refund, and believe that you are entitled to one, please PM me, and I will investigate.

Last edited:
Thank you, I already noticed that, hopefully the prices are the same :D

Prices for username and titles are the same as before.

<< if anyone is interested, this color is #ABEE14 :D

ty 711 very much :D

thanks, that explains why I have more than I did have:laugh:

QUESTION...

Dunno if this is the right place or not. But I just went in to buy colour+shadow for my username and colour for my titel.

So far - so good - I'm happy with the choise for the username. But what I seemed to have paid does not fit with the prices showed? You put on a VAT or something??

Another thing - I saw the PINK is too light for my liking - should have picked the Magenta, but saw the colour list too late! Guess there is nothing to do about it now, and I used my efds and can't do it over, but is it an idea to show the different types of "colours" + "bold" "glowing" "shadow" possibilities etc. in the store, other than by the little icons? That would really help when you wanna choose, I believe.

Thanks
;) Lykke

Reactions: 711
QUESTION...

Dunno if this is the right place or not. But I just went in to buy colour+shadow for my username and colour for my titel.

So far - so good - I'm happy with the choise for the username. But what I seemed to have paid does not fit with the prices showed? You put on a VAT or something??

Another thing - I saw the PINK is too light for my liking - should have picked the Magenta, but saw the colour list too late! Guess there is nothing to do about it now, and I used my efds and can't do it over, but is it an idea to show the different types of "colours" + "bold" "glowing" "shadow" possibilities etc. in the store, other than by the little icons? That would really help when you wanna choose, I believe.

Thanks
;) Lykke

Lykke,

Good suggestion,

I have now added a link to the color guide on the pages where colors and fonts are selected.

+rep

I noticed when I added my glow it said price was 6000 but it charged me 6150. No big deal just curious as to why :)

I noticed when I added my glow it said price was 6000 but it charged me 6150. No big deal just curious as to why :)

Tax.

I am working on an EFD Store guide which will explain all of these things. Stay tuned :)

Tax.

I am working on an EFD Store guide which will explain all of these things. Stay tuned :)

Ahhh okay I was confused it said 0.0% for tax :). No problem thanks for putting up with our ?'s

Lykke,

Good suggestion,

I have now added a link to the color guide on the pages where colors and fonts are selected.

+rep

Thanks 711 - I chose to change the colour again ... a little efd vaste :( but still! And the new link is a great help :)

Shame you have to view in IE for some of these affects now.

Shame you have to view in IE for some of these affects now.

Firefox does not support "Glow", nothing to do about this, except maybe pressure the developers of Firefox to add support for this feature.

Firefox does not support "Glow", nothing to do about this, except maybe pressure the developers of Firefox to add support for this feature.

...nor does Opera... :/

[...]

If for some reason you have not received a refund, and believe that you are entitled to one, please PM me, and I will investigate.

...PM sent! :)

...nor does Opera... :/

...PM sent! :)

These refunds were for the old, old EFD Store (the one that was about 2 years ago), not the latest one that was just closed.

All data of EFD Store purchases still remains in the database. When the EFD Store is repoened (I'm hoping soon), I will try to import all current username and title effects into the new store. If this is not possible, then members will be issued refunds once again.

As this thread is over 2 years old, and all refunds were handled, I will lock the thread to avoid further confusion.

Thanks for your patience while the EFD Store is under maintenance.

:locked:

Status
Back