what event rules you like best?

What type of even rules you like best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mikass

Marauder
Masak Mikass Keer

Is it highest loot wins or most loot points win?

Hmm

Can you amend the pole to actually give all the options that are available when registering an event.

as it stands its not worth even bothering to vote as several combos I like are not there.

Can you amend the pole to actually give all the options that are available when registering an event.

as it stands its not worth even bothering to vote as several combos I like are not there.

i`m only interested in these 2 hunting event settings

Is it highest loot wins or most loot points win?

I'm sorry to be dense, but what is the difference between these two settings?

It looks like the difference between the tallest tree and the tree with the longest trunk...???

I find the event system flawed in many ways and perhaps that is why it isn't used very much.

I wounder that too. Does that meen "highest single loot" and "highest total loot"?

I'm sorry to be dense, but what is the difference between these two settings?

It looks like the difference between the tallest tree and the tree with the longest trunk...???

I find the event system flawed in many ways and perhaps that is why it isn't used very much.

well there`s a difference, cos with highest loot wins the guy who gets highest global/hof wins the event u see, so even the opalo player can win with a little luck. Only highest loot matters in this case.

with highest loot points win the player with highest/dam sec
has very good chances of winning, in this case the player with low dam/sec weapon has close to 0 chances of winning. Even a big hof gets as much loot points as a 50ped global, which is 5k points, I think, max u can get in this case. Lootpoints are cumulated in this case.

Last edited:
I prefer more loot points simply because a person can stand a chance even if someone gets a small global, where if highest loots wins a person might get more loot but still lose because it wasn't in a single package.

wont matter

on either of these two settings it wont matter because as soon as some one globals it burfs thge settings anyway. you could have some one on an opolo with a global that then beats some one with an amped maddox.

Eitherway as soon as some one globals then it nurfs it all up. some event participents DO only enter cetain events based on rules though.

If your just starting to run events expirience from entering tells me that you get more event partcipients with highest single loot ( I have entered over 30 events )

Hope this info helps with your event

on either of these two settings it wont matter because as soon as some one globals it burfs thge settings anyway. you could have some one on an opolo with a global that then beats some one with an amped maddox.

Eitherway as soon as some one globals then it nurfs it all up. some event participents DO only enter cetain events based on rules though.

If your just starting to run events expirience from entering tells me that you get more event partcipients with highest single loot ( I have entered over 30 events )

Hope this info helps with your event

yeah , well.... the amped maddox IV guy can recover pretty fast even if the opalo guy gets hof or global in the most loot points case

I have enough firepower to be competitive either way but I do prefer highest loot wins.

The reason is that although an uber may kill ten times as many mobs as a noob, the noob still has a better chance to win with single highest loot than with loot points.

I like the competitions either way, so I'll be at the HU Ambu event on Saturday (highest single loot) and now that my contract to work Sunday evenings has expired, I'll be at the next round of Klod's tournament (highest total loot) in January.

In a "total loot" event, hofs are not counted as a 50 ped global anymore.

It used to be like that in the beginning, but at one point it was changed.

So a 2k ped hof during a total loot event will give you 200k points. Impossible for anyone to catch up. So when it comes to HoFs during events, it doesn't make a difference which rule you use.

Personally I think total loot is best for bigger mobs and highest single for small mobs.

So a 2k ped hof during a total loot event will give you 200k points. Impossible for anyone to catch up. So when it comes to HoFs during events, it doesn't make a difference which rule you use.

Personally I think total loot is best for bigger mobs and highest single for small mobs.

tnx for the info, didn`t know about the change. This changes things a lot.

Indeed... makes both settings the same... And like someone said earlier in the post makes the system flawed for sure.
Before when someone got a global with most total loot settings it meant "getting ahead a little" since max points you could get was "capped" and was totally ok (imo) since luck will always matter in events, but since you get full points now on globals/ubers i dont do events at all anymore unless its for a friend or for shits and giggles since its 100% luckbased and not skillbased the least bit... Sure youd have an advantage with a big gun and high skills but thats kinda the idea isnt it with "most loot" vs "single highest loot" setting since if you want equal "luck" for opalopeople and someone using highend guns you kinda already have the "single highest loot" setting?...

sorry about the rant but i just dont get why they changed that... like teamrules and other stuff they remove an option thats already there and was working fine? (again imo)

And since we (me and EyeContact) are hosting events regulary, i made a support case with adjustable cap for event creator to adjust. On other words count hof as 20, 40, 50 ped loot.
"Moved to dev department" and case still open.

-Zap

P.S. Oh, and my opinion, since seen few events, no matter if it is single or total loot... Ambulimania was won with 2,5k hof (most loot rules) and Ambulimania #2 was won with 1k+ loot (most loot rules)

Back