Church of Lootius - The rebirth of Lootius

Makes me curious :D

HeHeH ... Join and you see :D

Nity, Lootius holds his hands on his true believers... Just tell him to remove them, if it's getting too embarrassing :silly2:

It seems like we are gathering a nice bunch of people. December is a busy month though - but we hope more people would feel like joining after new year.

We have plans, people - so be scared, very scared!

Atm our newest member, Spawn, is working on a website. Another member threatened us by saying he wants to make a song. Sharyn is shaking her privates and we might post pictures :wtg: ... and we are even planning a new event for you guys/girls!

BE PREPARED!

Although I spawned from hell, Lootius made me realise there is only one to worship!

May Lootius bless us all.. (although that would get MA into serious financial problems)

Lootius is surely a great god of EU

May Lootius bless us all.. (although that would get MA into serious financial problems)

Would like to test Lootius's blessings myself in a couple of days, so MA, watch your ped-funds! I am comming!! :D

~ The Doors to Church of Lootius is now closed ~

Thank you all for the interest and the support in the rebirth of CoL.

:yay: :wtg: :yay:

I can proudly announce that CoL now has reached
the magical number of 20 in members.

We have gathered a bunch of very nice, friendly, fun
and hard praying players.

And it looks like CoL is back up in shape and on it's
way to find it's true path again.

We chose to close doors for now because we
1) are not interested in being the biggest soc
2) want to make sure all members know each other
well before letting new people in.

SO again - Thanks to you all
:hug:

Lootius bless
Lykke TheNun

:saint:

Lootius is surely a great god of EU

flamebait:
0212_798122.gif
:whistle:

flamebait:
0212_798122.gif
:whistle:

Awww Cougar ... :( I'm sorry. I can see on your globals and hofs, you might be right ... but let me have a talk with Lootius and you should be JUST fine :D

Well, actually Lootius started to show HIS benevolance towards HIS followers ....

For me it came as a nice mining uber-loot and a couple of days onwards, our soc mate Ghandi got a even nicer one hunting, after fighting a fearce Calypsian beast, the snarksnot! :eek:

LOOTIUS BLESS!

Last edited:
new one

hey all. I'm mad, noob ingame, found by likke int the nature where i was completly lost, and running, running... with "strange animals behind me.:laugh:
Likke is now my mentor, and proposed me to be a member of lootius. Sorry for my english, i'm a french man, just on entropia for fun. See you perhaps ingame.:)

hey all. I'm mad, noob ingame, found by likke int the nature where i was completly lost, and running, running... with "strange animals behind me.:laugh:
Likke is now my mentor, and proposed me to be a member of lootius. Sorry for my english, i'm a french man, just on entropia for fun. See you perhaps ingame.:)

Hey MAD :) Your English is fine ;) (... the dane said while trying to express herself in foreign languages :rolleyes:)

It was your luck you just followed me around and dare telling me you were lost :D

And welcome to CoL :) I'm sure the other Lootiusans are looking forward to be meeting you in game!

(and btw - my name is LYKKE ....:wise: .... )

For those of you who don't believe in Lootius... Here is proof! THERE IS A GOD! LOOTIUS IS AMONG US!

Last mob of a very poor hunt. In desperation and despair I decided to turn to Lootius, which I had never really believed in before. It was my final way out. And he answered me! He saved me! Lootius! Lootius! I shall never have doubts about your presence again!

;) :laugh:

For those of you who don't believe in Lootius... Here is proof! THERE IS A GOD! LOOTIUS IS AMONG US!

Last mob of a very poor hunt. In desperation and despair I decided to turn to Lootius, which I had never really believed in before. It was my final way out. And he answered me! He saved me! Lootius! Lootius! I shall never have doubts about your presence again!

Gratz on finding Lootius :yay:

May he bless you even more on your way !

:D

(I told you so)

Try not to abuse the summoning ... I hear HE gets mad if called upon too many times ... deh, the Playboy Channel is free in Lootius'-heaven ;)

Hello my friends!
I believe in Lootius! I know he loves me! But I am a sinner and need to pray to him every evening before i go to sleep to feel myself satisfied.
Could you be so kind and post here the real evening prayer?
I will be very grateful!

Thank you very much!
Nest 331

Back