Nightbird's Loot Distribution Theory

Status
My word, time does fly... 8 year old post..... I should have taken Nightbird's post a little bit more seriously.

And today we have a little excel sheet that links claim positions and hit rate frequency to a dynamically altering timer , just finished it now, no spirals this time, just straight and simple lines.

A teaser

My word, time does fly... 8 year old post..... I should have taken Nightbird's post a little bit more seriously.

And today we have a little excel sheet that links claim positions and hit rate frequency to a dynamically altering timer , just finished it now, no spirals this time, just straight and simple lines.

A teaser

Even the post age calculation is wrong:
2017-2006 = 11 years!

Or did you use some spiral scaling time change? ;)

Even the post age calculation is wrong:
2017-2006 = 11 years!

Or did you use some spiral scaling time change? ;)

No spirals, they don't make sense now, a grid is better and they also cover every square inch without the need for complicated math, and its a lot simplier and quicker to process.

The idea is accurate when you have the correct (1) Timing, (2) Location and (3) Facing. The bloody problem is the time investment to get all 3 variables correct. I would recommend attempting something like this for the pure challenge.

A teaser

/mod note/

Forum Rules said:
3.5 - Necroposting
Pointlessly bumping of dormant, inactive threads causes confusion for other members and visitors who may not notice the original thread post date. A thread is considered inactive if there have been no replies in the last four (4) months. Posting in an inactive thread is strongly discouraged, unless there is a very good reason for reactivating the thread. If you feel an issue or topic from an inactive thread deserves renewed discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum or subforum.

:locked:

Status
Back