EFD System Explained

Status
hey everyone
i'm new here, and i wanna know, how to put EFD in the Bank?

• click on Manage at the top
  • enter the amount in the Amount field
  • click on Process

Rather easy ;)

Hi i'm pretty new also.
when i hit the manage button, there is no amount field where i can put some EFD in.
is it me or is it down right now? :confused:

mmm very strange, after putting this message in here. i got the options too put it in.

so i got it for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

i cant deposit EFDs into the bank too, there is no amont field. What i should do? :)

Thanks for hellping

You need to have a minimum amount of EFD to be able to deposit. It is somewhere around 100-200, if I remember right.

manage to put mine , its working fine

?

Can you trade efds for peds or ingame items?

Of all my years on the internet / game forums... I don't think I have seen anything like this before and think it is rather interesting. Look forward to exploring / working with it more. :D

Thanks for a really cool idea!

Seems like I have some bug with efd savings, can't manage it. Maybe someone of admins can help, thanks ;)

I too am having the same problem with the bank part, don't have the option to deposit to savings? any ideas? thx

Last edited:
ok, so i just found efd

ok, so i just found efd, that i have some, and cant find the ultimate answer to the ultimate question

these efd, is there some way i can change a ef efd into an EU PED?

:)

ok, so i just found efd, that i have some, and cant find the ultimate answer to the ultimate question

these efd, is there some way i can change a ef efd into an EU PED?

:)

Yes, make an EFD auction here

EFD interest

Not sure why....but I have 100k EFD in my bank...and i'm making around 50 efd a week. including interest and those I earned. According to the statement in the manage efd section... Shouldn't it be 1% monthly? or 100k * 1% = 1k / month? N8

Not sure why....but I have 100k EFD in my bank...and i'm making around 50 efd a week. including interest and those I earned. According to the statement in the manage efd section... Shouldn't it be 1% monthly? or 100k * 1% = 1k / month? N8

Interest is only paid once a month on whatever the balance in your efd bank is at the time. so in your case 1k/month

Edit: PS. there wont be an entry in your bank statement, the efd will just be added to the current balance in your bank

Last edited:
Interest is only paid once a month on whatever the balance in your efd bank is at the time. so in your case 1k/month

Edit: PS. there wont be an entry in your bank statement, the efd will just be added to the current balance in your bank

Well, for some reason on Tuesday night I get ~50 efd added to my non bank amount. And as far as I know, don't get any added to my bank.... N8

Well, for some reason on Tuesday night I get ~50 efd added to my non bank amount. And as far as I know, don't get any added to my bank.... N8

That's the weekly payment for active forum users. EFD Member Paychecks as it is described in the OP.

Status
Back