Beware - Auction bug "101 bids"

lol, that guy just got himself on the "soon to be locked" list

the same for who bid on that manuf electric, 5 days to go on that and MA has a lot of time time to take action

I would recommend to sellers to remove auctions starting with 1 ped until this bug fixed.

On auc several lots are already inaccessible, like vat 110 at +200 ped..

lol, that guy just got himself on the "soon to be locked" list

the same for who bid on that manuf electric, 5 days to go on that and MA has a lot of time time to take action

I believe MA will fix the problem , Though they will leave the damage that has been done unfortunately.Also since no one has noticed the problem for the whole VU...MA doesnt oftenly check Support cases over weekends, never the less Sundays. By the time they notice the problem alot of damage has been done, All advice anyone can give ... Do not Auction your item under it's economical value (and Defnitly not starting bid 1 PED)

Hope something is done soon, else dozens of people going to get PISSED :mad:

can i auction my pixie harness for starting 1 ped bid?

Hope something is done soon, else dozens of people going to get PISSED :mad:

can i auction my pixie harness for starting 1 ped bid?

I wouldnt take the risk of that pixie harness +1 PED ! :p

its easy to bad players and "ip" that use this bugg, hope MA do so

They can if the guy Solo bidded all by himself 101 Bids.
But they will not if it was a Auction war, They cannot determine if it was an exploit or a clean 2 participants bidding.
Sorry to those who will lose during this catastrophy :(

HAHAHA

Another dumb bug ... i wonder if its really a bug , or of those dumb limitation MA love to create...
You know limited stack size , limited item , limited ped amount , limited item in inventaire , limitem item in storage limited bid in auction ...

so , i could have win TI or the asteroid for what , 101 ped hahahahaha

Keep this thread up

Lets keep this thread up so everyone will be aware.

I was looking into a VAT-110 that I'd like buy, but now with 101 bids at +200 :/

They can if the guy Solo bidded all by himself 101 Bids.
But they will not if it was a Auction war, They cannot determine if it was an exploit or a clean 2 participants bidding.
Sorry to those who will lose during this catastrophy :(

if bids were done for long time before auc's end - its definitely exploit

Just looked through the auction, maybe it wasn't the smartest idea to share this bug with the rest before MA had a chance to look at it.

Just looked through the auction, maybe it wasn't the smartest idea to share this bug with the rest before MA had a chance to look at it.

in any case it was being used.
But now, every seller can remove auc or ask m8s to make good bid

I agree , If the bug was not shared in the open , less of this will be hapening...How was the bug noticed?

in any case it was being used.
But now, every seller can remove auc or ask m8s to make good bid

I didn't see this before you made this thread, only in the one example on the first page because it was posted here, but I think most people wasn't aware of it by then. Now everyone know and of course some will exploit it.

no, all the time problems like this are secret that benefits those exploiting the bug. public disclosure forces MA to act or else see the auctions empty of items.

no, all the time problems like this are secret that benefits those exploiting the bug. public disclosure forces MA to act or else see the auctions empty of items.

I disagree. First make a support case and let MA look at it, if they refuse to take action then go public with it. This bug wasn't being abused before this thread was made.

Guess how..

Well it had to obviously reach 101 Bids in the first place for anyone to have noticed , The question still lies...How many auctions reach that much? It's still very rare that one does

Hmm.... is it just me or is someone exploiting this bug?

HAvent read through full thread but I saw a marksmanship skill implant @ 120 PEDs TT value, with 96 bids.

All bids were done by someone called himself something like "Akoz Power", cant remember first name. Then when I came back there was 101 bids on it.

Maybee I should send a supportcase to MA to get him banned... :rolleyes:

Modified Akoz Power !? I don't believe it.. Screenshot request!

EDIT: Actually i just saw him logg in PE and logg off.. :(

Well it had to obviously reach 101 Bids in the first place for anyone to have noticed , The question still lies...How many auctions reach that much? It's still very rare that one does

i personally have seen several, after talking to other ppl got confirmation of auc inaccessibility after 101 bid

bug2.JPG

i have this auc opened with 101 bids, making bid#102 seller can get the chip at selfcost

LOL busted!

Anyway... sucks bigtime not to know how to sell stuff on the auction... :rolleyes:
I see some new rich players coming up ;)

EDIT: Actually i just saw him logg in PE and logg off.. :(

Yepp, thats the guy.

Is it THE Akoz???? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Lol, expecting to get a bribe through PM soon.... Seriously, you get 15k if you say you were lying :laugh:

Cant get screenshot though, since I cant access the auction anymore. And he probably read this so I dont think he will do it again since we are hunting screenshots....

Good job on that one Maximus, You will really build some good karma and earn real good trust like that :D

Well this sucks.....

How long has this bug been about??

Who looks after peauction? They could do a DB search for auctions with 101 bids and we will then have a list of all items that have been "won" this way.

Yepp, thats the guy.

Is it THE Akoz???? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Lol, expecting to get a bribe through PM soon.... Seriously, you get 15k if you say you were lying :laugh:

Cant get screenshot though, since I cant access the auction anymore. And he probably read this so I dont think he will do it again since we are hunting screenshots....

I have no proof either , so i am not going to jump to a hasty assumption but, he wasnt logged on all the time and then you posted about him bidding and i alt tab back in the game and see him logg off :confused: Makes sense in a way

Back