Beware - Auction bug "101 bids"

He just caused a major probability that players that are exploiting this will not be locked, Why would MA lock their #1 Land Owner.

Actually there is another reason for not locking the ones who abuse bugs like this.

And keep in mind that one major land owner has been locked for going outside the EULA. There is no immunity against the wrath of MA!

And as it is Sunday, my guess is it will take allot of time before we get a fix...

Well, this thread is getting famous anyway, that pic with the maddox IV saved it as Padme Amidala got scared and backed away at bid 93

What's all this talk about Akoz? You don't have any proof so stop it.
And, if he really did it just remember, logs say everything and...Akoz is not god

Yes, we do. Our eyes. And also MA´s databases. A supportcase would put the proof straight in your face.

I like it.
That prove how unresonable and unbalanced TT price is.
Maybe sellers will start to sell for real price and not based on irreal TT price + something.

I hope all the abuser ( with all their acount) will get a perm ban for abusing a bug...
This is stealing , scaming , and imho , worst than using a freaking bot.

MA ,MA ,MA , time to do your job , if there is something that will cost you lots of trust , and will give you bad advert is that bug.
You better ban all that bug abuser , and not a little lock , a plain and simple for ever ban...

Actually there is another reason for not locking the ones who abuse bugs like this.

And keep in mind that one major land owner has been locked for going outside the EULA. There is no immunity against the wrath of MA!

And as it is Sunday, my guess is it will take allot of time before we get a fix...

Maybe you are right :rolleyes:

Hi, i read this thread first time, my bid was a test! I wrote pivoczpivo that he will get his Item back! If someone is in contact with him, plz remember pivoczpivo to read his pm!

Greetz

DN

Don't miss the sequel...
Soon, to a thread near you...:laugh:
"First forum post ever" starring... Holler at this Hotty, Padme Amidala Amidala & Jennifer Jen Tanya (she'll have to post twice as we got 2 screenshots with her)

P.S: no offence DN2k6 but it was too funny

oo who was the land owner?

So one question remains, what happens if someone gets the item before MA has a chance?

So one question remains, what happens if someone gets the item before MA has a chance?

Its problaly going to be forfeit for the owner.. Anyway the exploiter will prolly get locked. and lose everything. Thats the only positive :)

bug5.JPG

my bid #102, seller can contact me now, auc is almost over

Nasty bug, needs fixing right away :eek: :eek:

One note about acusing other for exploiting, remember it can also be a friend of the seller preventing the item to get stolen by someone else.

bug5.JPG

my bid #102, seller can contact me now, auc is almost over

Good job alive.. that one is really a big lose if you dident safe it!

Seller agreed with open bid price knowing that it can be last price too.
So he get 101 peds more then he aspected to get.

What roll plays my number of posts?
I'm the only one who takes a stand, their are much more which realy used this bug. yesterday i was the victim, i tried to buy an Manu Attachment Implantat but Teilk and onather one bid 101 times so the Auction was available!

I'm the only one who takes a stand, their are much more which realy used this bug. yesterday i was the victim, i tried to buy an Manu Attachment Implantat but Teilk and onather one bid 101 times so the Auction was available!

we know the buyer, he was reported for check

Yeah I was bidding, and I was not aware of the bug, (until the auction would no longer allow me to bid):rolleyes:

And yet again I point out that name dropping could cause lots of issues for the peeps that did not abuse anything

Edit: I saw you bid at least 20x in that auction as well, now that I think about it...

Well, this thread is getting famous anyway, that pic with the maddox IV saved it as Padme Amidala got scared and backed away at bid 93

What's all this talk about Akoz? You don't have any proof so stop it.
And, if he really did it just remember, logs say everything and...Akoz is not god

He said he saw someone called Akoz using the bug. He needs no proof. He just said that he SAW someone with the name and not that the landowner Akoz exploited the bug. Dunno if you are a fan or something but he needs no proof...

btw: you are not in the position to decide what other people are allowed to say.

:rolleyes: Don't mind if i bump this!? Well then

BUMP :D

All exploiters should be locked, item returned and money taken away from the exploiter.

It is time MA begins to define "fine" on the locking. Until now, someone locked just gets unlocked a bit later.

Ouch that bug really hurts for the ppl who sell items with low startbid, but it also hurts ppl who really want to lay bids on items :(

Bargains of the day:

Viking harnesss +300
Aim Skill Implant (L) 1512%
MMS Skill Implant (L) 178%
Manu Electr Skill Implant (L) 1060%
Evade Skill Implant (L) 4483%, finished in front of my eyes
Perception Skill Implant (L) 1501%
Prospecting Skill Implant (L) 2988%
EK 2600!!!! +100 :eek:

Bump for bargains of the day ;)

Bump for bargains of the day ;)

Anymore nice deals done?

Hmm... Lets hope that MA gets to it first thing tomorrow morning. But still, there will be about 14 hours of crazy deals before they get to see this.

To those trying to drag my name into this..
I resent you implying that I would risk my account over something so petty. In both past and present I have indeed bid multiple times on items I'm interested in to scare off biders. I'm sure you have all seen me do it before among other in the last official land auction, and Im sure many of you have done the same but I have never done so to abuse any bug and I'm repulsed by how easily you get convinced by this kind of garbage throwing.. I bet a photoshoped SS will be next?

I resent you implying that I would risk my account over something so petty. In both past and present I have indeed bid multiple times on items I'm interested in to scare off biders. I'm sure you have all seen me do it before among other in the last official land auction, and Im sure many of you have done the same but I have never done so to abuse any bug and I'm repulsed by how easily you get convinced by this kind of garbage throwing.. I bet a photoshoped SS will be next?

I have not pointed any finger, and I am sure that if you have won any auc as bidder 101 you will return the item to the seller at cost price, and when its confirmed that you have done that, no one can say that you have done this to exploit the bug.

Have a nice day :)

Yes well , It kinda gets suspicious after the bug was reported that you had bid multiple times 1 peds?

Now, this bug would have been cool as hell when the official land auctions were going on :)

Guess this goes hand in hand with the theory that when MA stands to lose money, the issue is resolved with amazing speed, but not so fast when players are the only ones at risk....

It was me who posted it first because I saw a marksmanship skill implant where you bidded multiply times with only 1 PED raises.

I also said that hopefully you did this to save a friend.

But you must admit, that it looks suspicious, you probably know of the auction Im talking about.

I also wundered why someone like you would do something like this for such small profit, which made me doubt this was the case.

But now we got your explanation.

Btw: I still cant see how it affects other people that a name is posted many times?

Back