Beware - Auction bug "101 bids"

There is only one explanation: back then akoz knew that the bug would appear!!!!!!

A sad day for honest players :(

There is only one explanation: back then akoz knew that the bug would appear!!!!!!

Sure, being one of the big land owners and a Uber, MA told him about it so that he could exploit it to make even more peds :rolleyes:

Seriously, I dont know Akoz, not IRL or ingame, but I have heard about him and I know what country he live in, and 1K peds is about the same as he have to pay for 10 pints of beer on a saturday night.
So, and this is my personal opinion, I dont think he would risk everything he have in E U for a " few " peds, I think he have been in this game so long that he knows exploiting a bug like is very lightly to get him banned, espessially now that some other landowners/ubers have been banned, they are not imune :wise:
I hope MA will look into this whole bug first thing Monday morning, and start working themself back the auc log to see what have been going on.
I agree that it looks very stange if one ava keeps outbidding them self 1 ped at the time 101 times, this is just my :twocents:

Have a nice day :)

lost some money some weeks back due of this bug 2 :(
Good thing that I dont play so much anymore...

Sure, being one of the big land owners and a Uber, MA told him about it so that he could exploit it to make even more peds :rolleyes:

Seriously, I dont know Akoz, not IRL or ingame, but I have heard about him and I know what country he live in, and 1K peds is about the same as he have to pay for 10 pints of beer on a saturday night.
So, and this is my personal opinion, I dont think he would risk everything he have in E U for a " few " peds, I think he have been in this game so long that he knows exploiting a bug like is very lightly to get him banned, espessially now that some other landowners/ubers have been banned, they are not imune :wise:
I hope MA will look into this whole bug first thing Monday morning, and start working themself back the auc log to see what have been going on.
I agree that it looks very stange if one ava keeps outbidding them self 1 ped at the time 101 times, this is just my :twocents:

Have a nice day :)

You are right, Look what he posted , makes sense and i understand his situation unfortunately fate is turned against him ,

*He outbided himself several times.
*He bidded in 1 peds
*It doesnt make sense that he post about how he rebids to scare away bidders, yet he bids in 1 peds ...oooh 1 peds i'm so scared :laugh: :laugh:
*He did it not long after this thread was started by Maximus Alive
*He was logged on at the time of the crime

You are right, Look what he posted , makes sense and i understand his situation unfortunately fate is turned against him ,

*He outbided himself several times.
*He bidded in 1 peds
*It doesnt make sense that he post about how he rebids to scare away bidders, yet he bids in 1 peds ...oooh 1 peds i'm so scared :laugh: :laugh:
*He did it not long after this thread was started by Maximus Alive
*He was logged on at the time of the crime

who cares... let MA decide.

i care if there is people out there exploiting my "Service" which i pay for... I think most do :)

fair enough, but singling out akoz because he is well-known is unfair

who cares... let MA decide.

I'm guessing if he didnt own 10 LA's you wouldnt be saying that...Just another suckup :rolleyes:

And actually I do care..That's why i'm bi%$ing about it

I'm guessing if he didnt own 10 LA's you wouldnt be saying that...Just another suckup :rolleyes:

I am saying it because he owns alot of LAs, as are you.

He might not be saying it if he didnt own the LA's that he does, he just said it was unfair because they were targeting him because he is well known and how does his comment make him a suck up its not going to gain him anything such as lower taxes.

p.s i care about the bug aswell

i care if there is people out there exploiting my "Service" which i pay for... I think most do :)

I think Nightbird meant more who cares about the speculation and circumstantial evidence offered to point the finger - that's how I interpretated it anyway.
MA are in the best position to judge who was exploiting this and as several people have pointed out there are legitimate reasons for doing 1 ped bid increases. I do this myself when I am feeling lazy and want the game to work out the %. I just add a ped at a time until the auction shows the % is the maximum I am prepared to pay.

He might not be saying it if he didnt own the LA's that he does, he just said it was unfair because they were targeting him because he is well known and how does his comment make him a suck up its not going to gain him anything such as lower taxes.

p.s i care about the bug aswell

Luu , Unknown players that were also seen bidding were reported, THEY WERENT TARGETING HIM SPECIFICALLY. Read the whole forums tons of others have been reported, But when an ubers name appears theres trouble in paradise and all the sudden it's all a mistake :laugh:

edit : Nevermind :(

He havent been singled out :) all those people who did overbid them self reapeately several times with 1 ped incrasement has been hanged out in this thread with their names...

I can't see as why Akoz shouldent be given the same "hang out" as the lesser known people. when he did the same (and we for one, Do not know if he is saying the truth or not.)

Others came in here telling they do it to "check" things and so.. all people accused of this trick, Is going to try and find a way around it. And problaly going to lie?.. And why. If they exploit it in the first place. They dont care about others than themself. because they are hurting another participants Economy in the other end, When they trick their items into their possesion like this!.

Akoz i belive wouldent do it as well, Why should he for so little sums of ped?. But still doesent make a difference, That he should be mentioned here like everyone else who repeatletly overbidded themself.. He commented it. and now people can judge for themself if they think he tells the truth!

I think Nightbird meant more who cares about the speculation and circumstantial evidence offered to point the finger - that's how I interpretated it anyway.
MA are in the best position to judge who was exploiting this and as several people have pointed out there are legitimate reasons for doing 1 ped bid increases. I do this myself when I am feeling lazy and want the game to work out the %. I just add a ped at a time until the auction shows the % is the maximum I am prepared to pay.

Yep, I just made a short "annoyed" post, thus not eplaining myself as I should have.

To interpret:
I meant public figures are unfairly held to a higher moral standard than normal people. Ex. blah blah celebrity gets a DUI and it makes front page, Bush's teenage daughters get caught drinking underage, big commotion. I personally think people's morality and fame are completely unrelated. (Think akoz will take that as sucking up? :laugh:)

I won't make any more posts here, for fear of fueling a flame war.

Wroooooooooooooooong!

As I clearly stated earlier:

RidingDirty said:
Hmm.... is it just me or is someone exploiting this bug?

HAvent read through full thread but I saw a marksmanship skill implant @ 120 PEDs TT value, with 96 bids.

All bids were done by someone called himself something like "Akoz Power", cant remember first name. Then when I came back there was 101 bids on it.

Maybee I should send a supportcase to MA to get him banned...

And then...

RidingDirty said:
Yepp, thats the guy.

Is it THE Akoz????

Lol, expecting to get a bribe through PM soon.... Seriously, you get 15k if you say you were lying

Cant get screenshot though, since I cant access the auction anymore. And he probably read this so I dont think he will do it again since we are hunting screenshots....

I clearly, did not know it was THE Akoz, I thought it was some wannabe first since I didn´t know his in-game name.

After that there has been multiply posts about it, there I also put up the theory that maybee he was doing it for some friend of his?

Please read full post before throwing any assumptions.

Luu , Unknown players that were also seen bidding were reported, THEY WERENT TARGETING HIM SPECIFICALLY. Read the whole forums tons of others have been reported, But when an ubers name appears theres trouble in paradise and all the sudden it's all a mistake :laugh:

I didnt mean targeting him specifically everyone just made more of a point because he is well known, i know others have been reported and i have read the thread. It might not be a mistake but everyone jumps to conclusions,
to be fair would you having invested alot and owning however many LA's would you go and knowingly exploit a bugg that could jepordise all your hard work?

My advice is:

Don't mess with MA, they can lock you without further explanations.

So, even if you feel tempted to do the 101 bids thing, best not to.

And seriously, to everyone that did it, i hope they get locked and banned.

MA has already warned everyone that exploiting bugs like that can give you a permanent ban, and this time they are serious.

Last edited:
My advice is:

Don't mess with MA, they can lock you without further explanations.

So, even if you feel tempted to do the 101 bids thing, best not to.

And seriously, to everyone that did it, i hope they get locked and banned.

MA has already warned everyone that exploiting bugs like that can give you a permanent ban, and this time they are serious.

Agreed....

Yep, I just made a short "annoyed" post, thus not eplaining myself as I should have.

To interpret:
I meant public figures are unfairly held to a higher moral standard than normal people. Ex. blah blah celebrity gets a DUI and it makes front page, Bush's teenage daughters get caught drinking underage, big commotion. I personally think people's morality and fame are completely unrelated. (Think akoz will take that as sucking up? :laugh:)

I won't make any more posts here, for fear of fueling a flame war.

As NoBion said, They are not treated as same as the lesser players that had done this..Maybe MA will treat both the same, But not the Community.

omg i wodnered why my armor sold so cheap today, i checked pe ass, 101 bids

i posted supportcase, this sucks bigtime
i want my armor back!!!!!!

omg i wodnered why my armor sold so cheap today, i checked pe ass, 101 bids

i posted supportcase, this sucks bigtime
i want my armor back!!!!!!

what armor was it?

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

viking ffs

i posted support case, lets give ma time,
but this better be good lol

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

viking ffs

i posted support case, lets give ma time,
but this better be good lol

How much was it worth, cus looking back the the past auctions u got more tt+ than the others did :confused:

its rare shoudl have gone for more, i opened at +200 orr so
it got excat 101 bids of 1 ped .....

dotn tell me thats a bidwar or to scare peopel off

MA got a major problem

refund? u cant, money is gone , items resold maybe
wonder how
but its true, i got some cash, but i know it shoudl be more

reload client seems bug fixed

and now the fallout... I'm sure lots of people lost big peds from this, how will MA respond?

Back