Reputation Rankings

Thanx for your input, data has been updated to be confirmed !

Greetz

As of this posting I have 2284 rep, 11 blocks and a "Skilled" Rep. Standing

I can confirm thee 3rd and 4th block. Got thoose recently. Feel free to +rep me so I can confirm the 5th aswell ;)

Confirming the first YELLOW bar at 2k ;)

FInally got It back!!! :D

(For those who don't know, I used to have one, until the rep system got nerfed, and I lost 1 green and a gold)

LOL I can confirm that 78 is still one block.

Thx people,

all data has been updated again, but it seems i wasn't far off from the beginning at all ! I only had to change one number, all the rest is correct so far, + rep for myself ;)

Greetz

Last edited:
Weeeee - Thanks for that - I just realised I am sooo close to my fourth bar (again). Must find somethign to write so I can get +rep :yay:

oh and can't +rep you Amor (must have been doing it too much lately :D )

Isn't there some connection between the reps people have and the rep's you receive??

Like you get more rep points from a more experienced "repper" or am I wrong?

And I also lost two bars when they nerfed the rep-system.

1495 = 8 bars. soon one more now :)

Last edited:
Isn't there some connection between the reps people have and the rep's you receive??

Like you get more rep points from a more experienced "repper" or am I wrong?

And I also lost two bars when they nerfed the rep-system.

1495 = 8 bars. soon one more now :)

You are completely correct, I'm still trying to find out how own reputation standing influence the amount of rep you give. I am 100% sure that an strong rep'ed person gives more rep away than a 'noob'...
How this exactly works can only be figured out if more people rep me :D
So I could keep track of it...

Nonetheless, let it be clear I DO NOT want rep i do not deserve, so don't start +rep'ing me for no reason...

Greetz

You are completely correct, I'm still trying to find out how own reputation standing influence the amount of rep you give. I am 100% sure that an strong rep'ed person gives more rep away than a 'noob'...
How this exactly works can only be figured out if more people rep me :D
So I could keep track of it...

Nonetheless, let it be clear I DO NOT want rep i do not deserve, so don't start +rep'ing me for no reason...

Greetz

Yepp... Had 2 recent +reps that didnt give me any points at all. I know that some while ago I got at least 7 points from someone else... hmm...

True, actually I'm starting to have an idea on how it works...
I'm testing it out now, every +rep i get is being analysed and I'm starting to see a pattern...
When I'm certain I'll be sure to post my results here !

Greetz

this rep-system doesnt say much...

I have seen ppl with loads of rep writing tons of BS as I have seen ppl with no rep posting great things. sometimes it even seems like some ppl give +reps just because it was just that person that posted something... pointless behavior.

The +rep that would really count for something most come from the king of Sweden:) .. otherwise, glad you liked the post who ever you are

The +rep that would really count for something most come from the king of Sweden:) ..
Marco? :scratch2:

(just proving the fact that I am a mindless spammer with high rep because of my, uh, assets. No, really.)

Marco? are u crazy!!

Carl Gustax XVI is the king of Sweden!

:lolup:

:topic:, :spam:ers!

P. :smoke:

True, I'd really appreciate it if you guys stayed on topic.
That makes things alot easier for me. So just post your rep standing and amount of rep so i can confirm my given data...

greetz

I can confirm that the threshold to go from one block to two blocks is around 150.

Actually I'm a little bit lost with the rep system. I had the idea that I was close to two blocks and having read this thread I kept an eye on it.

A few days ago I had 140 points. Then I got a rep with a gray color which gave me +3 points (whereas I had the impression that previous +rep's only gave me 2 points).
And now I got a +rep from a highly reputable member and my points bumped something like 21 points.

(and I found no way to specify the amount of rep I give out, basically it is I approve or I disapprove).

Puzzled.... :scratch2: :scratch2: :scratch2:

Dutchie.

I can confirm that the threshold to go from one block to two blocks is around 150.

Actually I'm a little bit lost with the rep system. I had the idea that I was close to two blocks and having read this thread I kept an eye on it.

A few days ago I had 140 points. Then I got a rep with a gray color which gave me +3 points (whereas I had the impression that previous +rep's only gave me 2 points).
And now I got a +rep from a highly reputable member and my points bumped something like 21 points.

(and I found no way to specify the amount of rep I give out, basically it is I approve or I disapprove).

Puzzled.... :scratch2: :scratch2: :scratch2:

Dutchie.

Easy. the more rep you have, the bigger It makes a difference. Grey reps used to do nothing... From proplr without enough rep to make a difference.

Update...

1752 Rep. points, just turned 10 Blocks, still Competent Rep. Standing. (ofc)

P. :smoke:

1797 here also Competent​

Last edited:
Hmm something is wierd. I got less than 600 points but still 4 blocks!? Take away my confirmation on the 4th one... Seems like I messed up numbers or something...

Nope that's normal, once you get more than 600 rep points you get 5 blocks...

Since you have <600 rep points you have 4 blocks. My numbers are correct :)

Greetz

Nope that's normal, once you get more than 600 rep points you get 5 blocks...

Since you have <600 rep points you have 4 blocks. My numbers are correct :)

Greetz

Oh, I was just beeing stupid again. Checked again. I only looked at the right number.

Edit: Hmm just need 17 points and I can confirm the fifth one. If anyone would like to, feel free to drop a +rep so we get that problem out of the world ;)

Edit 2: Only 8 points to go

Edit 3: Okay, 5 bars at 600 now confirmed :)

Last edited:
Ok, has been confirmed. But listen up...

I'm searching for people who are willing to join me in my quest for information about the rep system... They'll have to collect some data and give it to me so i could analyse it. If you are interested pm me or let me know here...

Greetz

Hmm. recenlty got 2 +reps. Both from "old" with one green block.

One gave me 2 points, and the other gave 1 point :scratch2:

Hmm. recenlty got 2 +reps. Both from "old" with one green block.

One gave me 2 points, and the other gave 1 point :scratch2:

I've been noticing things like that too, try finding out EXACTLY how much rep both had when you were +rep'ed... I'm trying to get an insight too...

Greetz

Back