Sterling & Moss Storage

TheBeast

Mature
Society
Freelancer
Ben 'Bugsy' Siegel
Ever needed that litte bit more storage space?
Then this is for you!

:yay: We are now offering a new servie for all you Hunters/Miners and Crafters out there who need just that little bit more space.
and If you need the extra service of me & my associates selling on your product, just ask and I am sure we will be able to work something out.
If I am needed please feel free to find me ingame or PM me here.
Thanks,
The Beast

Sorry, Our prices will be negotiated by me and my Society mates from SMA. we will then put the price to you and adjust it as you see fit. With the selling of good/products there will be an extra set fee which sometimes may also be negotiated. this service is for everyone :) anything can be stored with us. Please feel free to reply with any suggestions etc. and also PM me with any requests or needs.
Thanks,
The Beast

we will store you items, in one of our own personal apartments for an amount of time requested by you, and of course the price set. there is one loop hole, if you want us to sell your ietms you must have had youe items in storage for over 1 day in total. We will store resources to armor, Clothes to chips and of course Guns & ammo :) to set up a meeting just contact me :)

ah well, i gave you a chance. your lack of explenation has made me come to the conclusion that i'd rather just use my own Personal Storage terminal, free of charge.

you've done nothing to me (nor to anyone else hopefully) to make me even want to know what you have more to offer than our own current methods.

come on dude, cant you at least give us some sort of a tarrif?? eg what would you charge me to keep my fap5 in your special storage for a week. then compare that to a mod fap for me will ya.

doubt anyone on planet will use this service but when you camp CND there might be some customers. still its some trust involved as i dont think "storer" will get collateral for e.g. ores while he gotta pay a price.

gl :)

Collateral will be provided, and yes that would be the idea Steffel, incase you don't want to lug those heavey ores around and your far from a storage center, just call and well be there :p and with the FAPs well I guess maybe o.5 -3 PED a week for either just depends on how big the item is really, and how many slots it takes up

I have free space in storage too :yay:
Now I can offer this service :laugh:

Storage will not be provided by our own storage accounts, it will be stored in our personal apartments and houses.

:confused: :scratch2: :dunno:

Simple question: Is this service only for CND?

service is for everywhere feel free to pm me if needed.

service is for everywhere feel free to pm me if needed.

Yep, we're done here. There are 2 and only 2 places in the entire universe where a storage service might be useful. Your answer means there are only 2 conclusions:

1. You're too n00b to know this, in which case, doing business with you is too dangerous
  2. You're old enough to know this, in which case, doing business with you is too dangerous

Sorry, mate. Maybe you are trying to start a real service, but I gotta call :bs:

well maybe beast jumped the gun on this too fast

i have to agree that there should be some things polished for this

and as long as MA dont implement a contract system its very dangerous

i think we better 'test' this soc internally :p

i know of several ppl who tried this pawn model and they just gave up

this should be a service for CP and CND specificly.

Last edited:
IL, You've been around long enough to know better, man. I dunno about TheBeast, but you at least should've put the brakes on any announcements like this. I've read other posts from you, dude. You're smarter than this.

i think we better 'test' this soc internally :p
yes its actually what it means

the only person that would needs this sevice is a socmate

i was simply waiting for responses from other directors
.. ehhmm you know what i mean..

we didnt even really start to discuss this on our forums when beats posted it here :O

im sorry if anyone got confused

so beast better put a hold on this as 'public service'

i know your intentions are good as a new member of SMA :p

still stuff like that needs way more clearance.

Last edited:
Yep, we're done here. There are 2 and only 2 places in the entire universe where a storage service might be useful. Your answer means there are only 2 conclusions:

1. You're too n00b to know this, in which case, doing business with you is too dangerous
  2. You're old enough to know this, in which case, doing business with you is too dangerous

Sorry, mate. Maybe you are trying to start a real service, but I gotta call :bs:

Well, if I store somthing on CND, fly back to calypso, it is nice to be able to still get my stuff. So imo its very nice if it works everywhere. So before you call others noob maybe use your brain some more ;)

Back