PERC Guides on EntropiaForum

MindBuster

Forum Founder, Administrator
Society
Freelancer
Werty MindBuster Someone
PERC Guides on EntropiaForum

The Guides that were available on Project-Entropia Resource Center (PERC.info) are now available here on EntropiaForum.

A new leftside menu has been added to our frontpage with links to the guides and glossary.

Current guides include.....

Etiquette
Professions
Hunting
Mining
Crafting
Trading

I still need to look through the PERC Windows Access Database to see if i can find more usefull stuff, and then convert them to Apache/PHP, also need to update the current guides as some of the stuff doesnt apply to PE anymore due to changes in newer VU's, i'll probably wait with that untill VU 7.6 is out, which contains changes to atleast mining and crafting.

Many many thanks goes to PERC staff Starfinder and Dirk , if they reply to this news article be sure to give them some good reputation.

On behalf of Starfinder and Dirk (and myself ;) )...

Enjoy. :)

Last edited:
Very nice! thanks MB =)

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! :tongue2:

Now that is very cool :)

Spiffy! Thank you Mindbuster :clap: :cheer: :beerchug:

you are aware that if you click for example "professions" and then "For further info about hunting click here", all the links lead to a 404 error?

nice mindbuster, thx for doing that. also, thx dirk and starfinder for making perc in the beginning

wanda said:
you are aware that if you click for example "professions" and then "For further info about hunting click here", all the links lead to a 404 error?

Not all, two of them did, fixed now though, thanks for pointing it out as the first. :)

wanda said:

Knowing the source coding quite well, that's not much of a surprise ;)

Many thanks to Mindbuster for adding this content, it's nice to see it back. I just hope you dont find it too much work converting the format and links etc.

Cheers

Dirk said:
I just hope you dont find it too much work converting the format and links etc.

It's no problem, the tedious work lies in changing the tables from 640/320 width to 560/280 width to make it fit the EF layout, some of the pics are shrunk on the x-axis, originally 320 wide now 280, so kinda distorted, they will need to be replaced, i'll do that later on, for now it's very readable and looks ok.

Thx for the guides :D

Starfinder said:
Nice to see that the guides dident have to go to "waste" ;D

Thanks to you too, + rep, and some bonus EFD to both of you for providing content for this site, as several other members have gotten when making good stuff. :)

1 Word

SWEEEEEEET!

So you have the best of two in one. Thanks to the PERC people for sharin' it.

I loved PERC and was sad to see it go, but now that it is "merging" with EF, im happy again!

Also, i noticed the Pricefinder IRC bot was back up!! thanks to Dirk (or whoever runs the bot) for doing that... i use it often :)

Gruye said:
I loved PERC and was sad to see it go, but now that it is "merging" with EF, im happy again!

Also, i noticed the Pricefinder IRC bot was back up!! thanks to Dirk (or whoever runs the bot) for doing that... i use it often :)

Yeah, that's me. Thanks for saying you use it - I was thinking of turning it off again, the damn thing uses far too much processor power and I'm too busy to re-code it. (Still running on the perc engine, which means I have to run the whole site to gather the data !)

Back