Loot amounts

trooper

Hatchling
Is there a method to ensure that you maximise the loot potential????

Or is it just hit and miss with getting a HOF??????????

this thread shouldn't go under HoF....
this HoF forum is strictly post Hofs when u get them and receive grats...

Svetlana said:
this thread shouldn't go under HoF....
this HoF forum is strictly post Hofs when u get them and receive grats...

I think your right.

But before it is moved to the hunting section, i place a answer about it & the master can move it to the hunting area than :p

The clue to get a good loot is simple a combination of 3 things.

1. You have the skills to get the highest Damage out of your weapon.
2. you use the right weapon for the right MOB. (Never use a V1 or MOD merc on a snable lol)
3. Be on the right pülace @ the right time :p

Your
Rasta.

Rasta said:
1. You have the skills to get the highest Damage out of your weapon.
2. you use the right weapon for the right MOB. (Never use a V1 or MOD merc on a snable lol)
3. Be on the right pülace @ the right time :p

Your
Rasta.

1. Wrong. that is getting the best efficiency out of your weapon - it doesnt make loot amounts higher.
2. Wrong again. It is inefficient to shoot these mobs with a V1, yet it doesnt change the total loot available from them. If a hof is coming, it doesnt matter whether you kill with D1 or MM.
3.This is the main thing - hofs are mainly luck, although there are situations where if you spend enough peds, you are bound to hof.

I would suggest that instead of hof-searching, you search to be the most efficient you can. If you want a hof, dump $10000 into the game, buy MM and full shadow, and hunt atrox for a while. Eventually you'll hof. But even if you do, your total losses will be more. If you want to be most efficient, just skill up with D1 or M2201 and you will have much more chance of making cash than aiming for a HOF.

Back