Images from the Nobel / Entropia room

+rep great response to stupid points. Besides it made EU look a lot better then SL with how laggy the SL footage was. Great work looks like you had fun Marco. I hope this kind of thing inspires the MA dev team to work on upgrading the dancing in EU.

Care to explain what questions and points were "stupid"? I am really interested to hear any objective thoughts, as at present all I have gotten is a sarcastic "Believing that Mindark had full control over the news media is a new conspiracy I havent seen before". There is a big difference between having "full control over the news media" and being adequately prepared for them.

Maybe I see Mindark's Community Director having such a cavalier attitude towards genuine concerns expressed by loyal Entropia Universe participants a bit differently than the rest of you. If I am overreacting to it, please let me know.

Oh no:eek: I hope it wasn't you're x-mas avi you brought up there:silly2:...although thesock is kindof stylish :tux:

I think he should have dressed up as a borum for the old entropian look alike contest ;)

Believing that MindArk has full control over the news media is a new conspiracy I haven't seen before. =)

If any of you non-belivers still don't think Marco frequents this place then i suggest you read the above lol.

Marco: Well...what can i say, except...lmao! The reason i'm laughing is that when i watched that clip a minute ago, for a second i thought Mr. Uggla was you, because i don't speak Swedish and could have sworn he said "Marco" lol.

It's a pitty that the party in rl was pretty dull {if you watch it again youll notice everyone but the 2 at the back are too nervous to dance properly and most are doing that nervous, "dance - say somthing - laugh nervously - pretend that you didnt just say it cause you were embarrased - repeat" routine that you do when your at your first club or party :p}

I'll +rep you for showing PE to be more lively than RL because shyness simply doesnt exist when your behind a screen :)

EDIT: "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Marco|MindArk again."

Ill give you that +Rep as soon as i can, just means you guys are becoming more helpful, like you used to be ;)

If I am overreacting to it, please let me know.

:yay: this is me letting you know. Chill out if you've ever been involved in the news you'd realize that it really doesn't matter what you have to say or what you bring they are going to deliver the story the way they want. It's not about how prepaired you are it's about what the News agency has on their agenda. thats all i'm saying. dont take it to personal i'm not saying you where stupid, i didn't mean it that way. i'm just saying thinking MA has ANY control is false.

Whats with the hats?

Think I paid for that guys suit btw :laugh:

Who were those girls, i couldnt understand the language? .. and she needs a bigger desk to be a serious gamer(chick) :yay:

If you were refering to the Nobel price party guests, the first one was just a freaky guy with an uggly hat (ex politician), the other one, the black one, is a "doctor's hat" that people who get their phd are given at the ceremony when they get their phd.

The girls were apparently just two women who wanted to visit the virtual Nobel fest.

:yay: this is me letting you know. Chill out if you've ever been involved in the news you'd realize that it really doesn't matter what you have to say or what you bring they are going to deliver the story the way they want. It's not about how prepaired you are it's about what the News agency has on their agenda. thats all i'm saying. dont take it to personal i'm not saying you where stupid, i didn't mean it that way. i'm just saying thinking MA has ANY control is false.

Who ever thinks that control over media is there is someone who thinks that we are living in a dictatorial regime. I dont live in one so i never thought i was and thereby never thought that MA had that control.

Making sure that the info displayed in every TV show and advertisement is correct is a hard job and you never can make sure that they will use whatever you want to state them. But seeing nothing at all and then a tv show with a different game in it, yup that made me think and laugh even.

This all started with Marco throwing a oneliner towards me what had some sense of humor in it. I think you wanted to use it to punish or make clear that you don't have the same opinion about the state this game is now as i believe and see. So we don't agree Rex. Don't know if you want to add more differences between you and me? If you do do it a lil more mature then the last time since you are only stating that it is stupid and how much you like Marco and MA so much.
I am very happy that Marco has a strong man on this forum to help him out when he is in need though. ty Rex :scratch2:

,Beo

Some more info (with photos) from the NightCap party. The room had 3x screens that projected Entropia, and banners and live streaming.

All here: http://www.mindark.se/ (under MindArk at the moment)

Some more info (with photos) from the NightCap party. The room had 3x screens that projected Entropia, and banners and live streaming.

Yes but..

The Nobel Laureates and their guests, members of the Swedish Royal family, the Nobel Foundation and the Swedish Academy celebrated at the Nobel NightCap party at the Stockholm School of Economics after the prize giving ceremony and banquet at Stockholm Town Hall.
They were not there, right? :silly2:

Thank you for the link.

But with "News," "Support News," "Version Update News", and now these links on a totally different website, it can be too much work to find all this stuff! ;)

I think he should have dressed up as a borum for the old entropian look alike contest ;)

If I had done that, you would never feel like a real man ever again. ;)

If I had done that, you would never feel like a real man ever again. ;)

you could atleast painted your fat friends white or orange and pretend you where hunting feffs or maffs :D

I like the way David talks about long term, 10 years out- a strong indication that the entire EU is NOT folding under like some seem to believe.
Thanks for the feed Marco...

You cant wiev it on tv 4 anymore? The last "input" is 2006-21-21 :(

You cant wiev it on tv 4 anymore? The last "input" is 2006-21-21 :(

If you click the link "Fler klipp från Nyheterna, Väder & Sport" in the pop-up, then you will more entries

Oväntat fel
Någonting gick fel när sidan du efterfrågade skulle visas.
Prova om en stund igen.
Till förstasidan

Tillbaka till föregående sida

Sök på tv4.se

----

That pops up when i press the link :confused:

List

Back