"London Calling" Meet-Up Saturday 24th Feb.

ROFL :D

Alert the authorities ALERT THE AUTHORITIES.

someone tell the press, the landlords, the police the Prime Minister, PE is coming to town ;)

Ill try to get off work

It appears im actually working all of week 8, but ill see if i can get the weekend off and get my ass to London.. Havent been there in like.. 3-4 years now..

lots of drunk rabbids :rofl: I think someone better warn London about this date.

Anyway, how many is coming really? :)
3 from Rabbids!

5 :yay: :yay: :yay:

Omg soon this meeting will turn into a spontaneous mob meeting...

-CNN news-

"And today saturday the 24th, a spontaneous crowd of over 100 gamers united in central london and PK'ed passing by innocent people looting them of their belongings, while shouting PWN'ED! PVP3 FTW!"...

:laugh:

roflmao - I just burst out laughing at this in the middle of the office! Not good when I'm meant to be working! :D

Well it seems that laser place does exist after all. :yay:

I booked one 40 minute game: Maximum of 20 people.
It is right next to the "Archway" tube station on the Northern Line.

:mad: Can't come.....working :mad:

But still, I'll wave down the hill at you, seeing as I'm about 1/2 mile away :laugh:

For those that aren't familiar with the Tube, Archway station is of the High Barnet branch of the Northern Line. Oh....and bring your PK guns, it's a bit rough this side of town ;)

JC

ahh too bad java ;)

although we'll all be there for a couple o days by the looks of things :p

Well, I work Saturdays and Sundays :rolleyes: but I may be able to catch up with you guys for a quick drink on the Saturday evening.

Will bring my bombs and probes :laugh:

JC

I just asked for a few days off (22 till 28 february) from work. :yay:
Still not 100% certain, but very close to ordering a ticket and booking a hotel. :wtg:

This is gona be teh sex :D

Nuts, I won't be in the UK come February time. Oh well, hopefully this'll be an annual thing or something so there's always another time. Hopefully. :)

Anyway have fun... and there better be pictures!

well a think ad be alrite for there me thinks? unless a get a room thru me work am no comin lol, but 25 squid for a room in the center of london town is ok?well thru me work, biout time they did summit fir me . do they sell tennets or irn bru there? and how cheap is it lol :yay:

well a think ad be alrite for there me thinks? unless a get a room thru me work am no comin lol, but 25 squid for a room in the center of london town is ok?well thru me work, biout time they did summit fir me . do they sell tennets or irn bru there? and how cheap is it lol :yay:

Psst.. I dont understand what he is saying. :eyecrazy:
Someone call ultimababe for a translation!

ok here goes ... '' well i think id be alright there..but if i dont get a room through work im not coming lol, 25 pound for a room in centre on london is ok? well through work, about time the tight fookers did something for me :silly2: . and do they sell tennants or iron bru? and how cheap is it lol ''

or words to that effect :laugh:

aye summit like that lol :D be aware i am from glasgow :wtg: :wtg: so ill be drunk at all times, cept whilst in the pub, suddenly become sober:scratch2:

Yes, Tennents, Irn Bru and even Buckfast are available in the many off-licences and supermarkets of our grimy Capital. £25 for a room in London is quite cheap indeed and will probably pay for the sort of hotel the DSS send the smack-heads to. Average cost of a pint is about £1-£2 more than anywhere in Scotland and they charge you money just to drive through the place.

That said, see you there dude:)

(P.S. Just got fired again.... so I'm free to go:))

yeah well it would be thru ma work, and coz ave worked for them for x-amount of time a can get rooms that cost £125 a nite for 20-30 buck :D , it not like £3 for a pinta down there thou? london has always seemed to be to be the best place in the uk to get ripped off?

yeah well it would be thru ma work, and coz ave worked for them for x-amount of time a can get rooms that cost £125 a nite for 20-30 buck :D , it not like £3 for a pinta down there thou? london has always seemed to be to be the best place in the uk to get ripped off?

You pay £3 for a bottle in some pubs....

That said, the unique atmosphere of a town with no "locals" and a fun underground train system makes London "the best place to be ripped off", except perhaps Iceland, where beer is £6-7 a pint and there is no fun underground train system, but many volcanoes and wicked steaming things.

You pay £3 for a bottle in some pubs....

That said, the unique atmosphere of a town with no "locals" and a fun underground train system makes London "the best place to be ripped off", except perhaps Iceland, where beer is £6-7 a pint and there is no fun underground train system, but many volcanoes and wicked steaming things.
And ive heard that there are a large population of the icelandic men in some towns that are away at sea fishing for most parts of the month. sooo who does that leave behind in the pubs? Ahh icelandic women :wtg:

Bout time i posted a bit in this thread as Rips got me to come too. Should be awesome though :yay:

C

awesome indeedy :yay:

Can't help thinking that in Real Life, this great meeting of mighty battle-hardened warriors will just seem to be " a shitload of geeks" to the uneducated passer-by.... For this and other reasons I shall NOT be going the route of the explanatory name-tag.... I look just like my avatar anyway:) If you need Hurrikane on the night, he's the big hairy hippie in the Motorhead t-shirt:)

motorhead ftw :D think ill drag out my ac/dc shirts 2 :p

Hmmm.... Prob Maiden shirt for me ;) Ill have to check through my wardrobe :cool:
Or maby ill wear a yellow life jacket, like a boar harness...

LOL this is spiraling :). My internet connection at home is f**ed at the moment. It was patchy now its completely gone. Soo i may delay a little with updating the list :).

Are people interested in doing a guided walking tour (to get some culture in.) after the lazer and before the meal?

- VV

PUB CRAWL :p

of course taking in the sites as we mosy on down to the next good watering hole ;)

Flight booked!!! yiihaw!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=eB16D9GP4Vk[/YOUTUBE]

Think our plan (5-6 of us?) is meet at the meeting place, get a pint in and go with the flow..... We'll be hitting the M4 come closing time though I think...

Are people interested in doing a guided walking tour (to get some culture in.) after the lazer and before the meal?

- VV

Umm. Well.. Depends on how long the walking tour is really!
Do you know..?

Perhaps I need to book a piggybackride too!

Back