Reilly Boots

Sav -=Elite=-

Guardian
Society
-=Elite=-
SavioR Sav El Rivas
HI im looking for a Reilly Boot BP as the post says.

Anyone got one for sale?

I saw one on auction yesterday with a 53 Quality Rating.

Good luck.

I think I also saw one on PEauction?

Offering my QR 100 BP for 10k ped

Ok i need one but not that bad. Im sure the price is good but i cant get that kind of money for a BP.

Thanks for the offer tho. :wtg:

No problem, hope U find one *bump*

if you are interested you could borrow mine if you want :rolleyes: i dont mind some free QR increase hehe

I have a 57 QR one I may consider selling - PM me if you're interested.

And I still have an QR 100 that has been building up for ATH status for some months now... btw - which I kinda 98% of the times break even on or make plus on, given I bought the soft at 110% and animal at 170%.

Just for your info ...

And I still have an QR 100 that has been building up for ATH status for some months now... btw - which I kinda 98% of the times break even on or make plus on, given I bought the soft at 110% and animal at 170%.

Just for your info ...

And as i told U erlyer i do not have that kind of peds ;)

but ty for the free bump :yay:

Free bump for Sav :D

Is there anyone out there who can help me?

:cry:

Sorry for that but did not wanted to open a new tread for it! I am too looking for a low qr Reilly BP! Please semd me your askign price in PM!

Thanks

Regards,

Anathol

It it is a problem for the tread starter i will start a newone!

Sorry for that but did not wanted to open a new tread for it! I am too looking for a low qr Reilly BP! Please semd me your askign price in PM!!!
im not looking for a special QR just looking for a BP ;)

Vell U have already started so..............:scratch2:

There was one in auction yesterday with buyout at 1.5k ped. QR was something like ~50.

There was one in auction yesterday with buyout at 1.5k ped. QR was something like ~50.

Damn missed it....... but 1,5k sounds overprice.

thx anyway.

B.U.M.P

:yay:

Thats what I thought too. Free bumb for you.

Sorry for that but did not wanted to open a new tread for it! I am too looking for a low qr Reilly BP! Please semd me your askign price in PM!

Thanks

Regards,

Anathol

Wow. Can you hijack anymore than that! :laugh:

Yeah. Dont do that aagin, suprised you got no -reps from the the thread started. I would have If I were him.

BUMP! ;)

Ok! Sorry for that! I will not do it again!

Sorry again!

Last edited:
One in auction at the moment, with quality rating of ~50 and no buyout specified. ~19 hours left still.

Back