Shopping Malls Update

Sorry to hear this PJ.

Can you explain to me though exactly why the value of SK is considered to have dropped so much?

Because you might as well put the items you have for sale at the auction.

I think its time we gave MA-Marco and Frank some neg reps dont you think, then they migth get the message.

And i dont want anymore VU's from MA, they just ruin everything every pssing month.

Income tax is next. Soon you will have to spend 8 hours filling in your annual EU tax return :rolleyes:

While I can understand some of the recent changes from MA's point of view I seriously hope they don't lose sight of some of the attractions of a virtual universe. It seems that for many people atm EU is in danger of becoming more frustrating than RL and so pretty pointless.

Sure some people are attracted by the chance to profit but I think many more like the escapism and 'better than life' possibilities of virtual reality. Taxes in any way, shape or form just don't seem to fit with that. Why waste time in a virtual universe that has become a nasty copy of RL? At least IRL you can actually smell the flowers...

i dont think there are so many who got an income to tax:dunce:

I feel sorry for the people who end up buying the malls.... They are going to be sitting on A LOT of empty stalls for a long long time... The way things seem to be going, I imagine that they are not going to make anything resembling profit for a year or more...

Normally I feel pretty clued-up on what's going on, even if I don't like it.
But I'm having trouble working out WTF is going on with SK's for ppl who own estates.

I own two estates on Eudoria, my SK generally stands at Hadesheim West. Now how am I going to be taxed etc. The previous system of decay on the shop keeper made sense. But why should I pay tax to the land owner? That's me :scratch2:

I have a deed of an estate, it happens to have a house on it, the boundary of the land parcel is quite clear. If I place my SK outside of this area then it should be taxed - and of course stolen :laugh:

Of course it could be worded tax to the government of Eudoria which would be correct.

Personally I'm not too bum'd at potential fall in value, as I bought mine long ago for little over a k anyway, and Hadesheim West isn't exactly a hive of activity ;) But it does allow me to sell the odd low level non-tt item. I prob. only sell about 3 items per week, but it allows me to intereact with the community and for my estate to offer a service to other Entropians. If it becomes financially impractical, then I'll just tt a little more and the shop goes into storage.

I seem to remember reading somewhere once upon a time, something about unlimited ways to make money. All I see is unlimited schemes, everyone is hearded into using every other month. :(

Fair change, gj MA. Of course some items will drop in the value but thats just how life is.

Another Mark up above an allready exsisting mark up means "HIGHER PRICES"

I called it MAflation :wtg:

,Beo

Keep in mind MA operates from sweden. we must be one of the most taxed ppl in the world for what i know so i i fully understand this...lol

YEpp, we are the ones that get taxxed most in this beatuful world of ours...

My hourly wages is 100 SEK.

First my boss has to pay 33 SEK taxes for it
Then I get the money and pay 34 SEK taxes
Im left with 66 SEK in my hand and after I used the money in a shop, 13 SEKs goes into taxes.

This means that for every 100 SEK I make, the goverment gets 90 :eek:

And you folks complain about 2,5%? :laugh:

The Maintanance Fee is going to the Owner or to MA?

lol maintanace fee goes to the loot pool. what for a holy shit.

@MA anyone has a brain in your firm? that isnt a good economie, that isnt any economie. maybe anyone sould teach MA in micro- and macroeconomics.

Ah, ok i forgot MA-economics only the big firm is wining the money.

Thanks for the attention.

Daniel DAN de Maron

My new signature:
---------------------------
1. become rich and successful - the bigest lie in game
2. dont deposit u lose your money
3. dont say any other ppl. to join the world

lol maintanace fee goes to the loot pool. what for a holy shit.

@MA anyone has a brain in your firm? that isnt a good economie, that isnt any economie. maybe anyone sould teach MA in micro- and macroeconomics.

Ah, ok i forgot MA-economics only the big firm is wining the money.

Thanks for the attention.

Daniel DAN de Maron

My new signature:
---------------------------
1. become rich and successful - the bigest lie in game
2. dont deposit u lose your money
3. dont say any other ppl. to join the world

Troll somewhere else. If this is all so bad, why are you still here?

damn lol... feel bad for ppl who bought the shops and shop keepers... oh well

Wow. I had completely missed this one.
This Forum has too many threads. :laugh:

Back