(PRE-VU 10) Teleporter Gathering

Status
but swimming is so much fun... lol. Just get a group of newbs together, head to the ocean en masse, and make sure all the avatars take off the ojs and then you have a great big beach party... it's almost like Baywatch, except there's no Pamela and no Hoff either... but hey I'm fairly sure some of the female avatars have a nice set of assets just as big as Pam's.

++rep(erm need to spread some ;) ), I'll definitely use this guide for getting the rest of my TPs

I might have to work backwards though because I already have most of your 'endpoint' TPs like Ithaca and Echidna without having some/all of the 'midpoint' TPs

Also, for the Oxford->Segna route you marked on the Amethera guide, I suggest warning us poor people who cant afford armor of the Atrox and Muffoids that infest the two south-eastern-most player-lands :D Very hard getting out if you get stuck at the outpost ;)

++rep(erm need to spread some ;) ), I'll definitely use this guide for getting the rest of my TPs

I might have to work backwards though because I already have most of your 'endpoint' TPs like Ithaca and Echidna without having some/all of the 'midpoint' TPs

Also, for the Oxford->Segna route you marked on the Amethera guide, I suggest warning us poor people who cant afford armor of the Atrox and Muffoids that infest the two south-eastern-most player-lands :D Very hard getting out if you get stuck at the outpost ;)
hm, when i ran that there were no biggies :D

and i think there are hogglos in one LA now :p

therefore added a comment about it :)

:wtg: Great work Alice :wtg:

I've made a map with a teleport gathering route on: Click here!

Nice Work Alice....

Are they real?

:laugh:

Dear Alice,

Thank You for this. I am a Map Nut. Being a noob not knowing what to do or how to play, I started running for the teleports. I suppose I would've eventually found them, If I played long enough. But it gave me a purpose to play, no money, no gun, got some sweat, finally sold a little, but while I played, I had a purpose. One fellow from sweden ran to Troy with me and saved my ass a couple times.

I've only been playing a couple days, but am having a blast, I know which animals I can out run and a few to stay away from. I have collected 14 TP's so far and am going to try for a couple tonight. Along the way, I'll get more sweat and get better at stuff, and if I can sell just 500 more sweats maybe I get a new Opalo for the trip.

So thanks.

Oh ... I like your whole guide. It Rocked.

:wtg:

Great work, Alice! Like the poster before me, I'm new to EU and I figured getting TPs was as good a way as any to get to know a bit about what the world looked like. I can tell you that by the time you get all the TPs in Eudoria, you sure have a better hang of how coordinates work! :laugh:

Thanks for taking the time to share!

nice work man.

good gesture for the noobs or some others wich have not all the Tp´s

Have fun and a nice week full of Hofs ;)

Great guide..especially for us newbies.. I'm going on a tp run right now...

Bit outdated, needs new routes to a few TPs, nice to see the great effort to make this but sadly needs updating if to be used by a beginner in no armor or pixie.

The northern route..

The route from PA to Corinth and from there to Argus and Zeus should utilize the sea, not land... stay on the beaches, and drown mobs that come after you or go on land if any rippers show up... same on the river routes in various areas.

Bit outdated, needs new routes to a few TPs, nice to see the great effort to make this but sadly needs updating if to be used by a beginner in no armor or pixie.
i edited 2 and added a warning

which one in particular?

but especially amethera will be hard for a newbie, and the mobs in the LAs are hard to say
i can't and i won't keep this too much updated due to recent changes in the copyright policy of EF, but so far the routes seemed to work

i have to admit that i expect people to run around red dots and not over them.
Several of the routes which will bring you into mobs which likely get you killed, are through revival zone which bring you to outposts closer to your target, from where you can follow the way farther (argus-zeus for example)

The route from PA to Corinth and from there to Argus and Zeus should utilize the sea, not land... stay on the beaches, and drown mobs that come after you or go on land if any rippers show up... same on the river routes in various areas.
running from PA to corinth isn't too good imo

you face argos, big feffs, maybe neconu, maybe big trox, itumatrox, maybe
merps
during the time you run from PA to corinth, even without problems, you could collect more tps easier in the same time if you follow the route through the middle of the continent and then follow the path from hadesheim i mentioned

argus to zeus is based on revival routes and some runs myself with disciples
if you want to i can run with you and show you why i made this path and not over the beach (i had that one before)

you are likely to be killed by maffs on the first path, but then revive at the outpost E of argus
the way to the east is pretty much clear there, you gotta run quite a piece north to actually see mobs and totally ignore them to run into them
once you reached the river and turn NE, you are in around 2 minutes in the revival zone of zeus, even if you get killed you come to zeus

i think you can get to zeus when you know the zones exactly in like 15 min
running over the beach takes way longer in my experience

Oh, just a few mobs added to places that used to be clean and nice :laugh: It's a rough game for the beginner. Zychion to schylla is all I got a head's up on, seems very very crowded these days. A beginner I was helping had some serious trouble making that passage before I hopped in to assist, was nothing he could outrun or shoot there :)

Thanks for a great post, this is what I always refer to when they need help making TPs.

Very nice work :)

;)

I used those maps and got all tps on both continents. Verry helpfull!!!! ++rep and donation is deserved :).

I am doing TP runs now, to help the noobs using the same maps. Thank you verry much.

Dalida

It's an oldie and apparently at least was a goodie....

Is it still a viable run in late '10 (minus whatever new TPs were implemented/taken out)?

Not like it matters, reply or not I'll give it a go....After jotting a few notes, that is...
;)
Lesse how far an orange jumpsuit can make it....No gun, no love, no muthin'.(VLE in hand! lol)

Tippin'

It's an oldie and apparently at least was a goodie....

Is it still a viable run in late '10 (minus whatever new TPs were implemented/taken out)?

Not like it matters, reply or not I'll give it a go....After jotting a few notes, that is...
;)
Lesse how far an orange jumpsuit can make it....No gun, no love, no muthin'.(VLE in hand! lol)
Tippin'
this one is rather old indeed
basically it was taken out of my main guide, where the TP run part was pretty much identical

for now, i just have the new coordinates there, without any run suggestions, but there are loads of maps who do that already

for example the ones you can find here:
http://entropiatouragency.com/

Good tutorial! Thank you very much for this work!!! Going to get some of this teleporters. I think that getting all of this tps I will have the 70% of Calypso. Good luck!:yay:

Good tutorial! Thank you very much for this work!!! Going to get some of this teleporters. I think that getting all of this tps I will have the 70% of Calypso. Good luck!:yay:
errr, those were before VU 10

i guess i gotta see if i can get the first post still changed or thread removed ^.-

ok, no more editing possible, uh, mebbe a lock would help already, gotta see what i can do

Status
Back