(PRE-VU 10) Teleporter Gathering

Status

Alice

Slayer
Society
Rising Potentials
Alice in Wonderland
This is just a small part of my main guide, you can find the main guide, which is far bigger at my signature

13 Teleporters, (“tp” for short)

Teleporter.jpg

To activate the Teleporter just walk into it, stand close to the light and rightclick at it. Once activated (means you see it on your map as blue dot), you can teleport back to it from any other Teleporter.

Unfortunately the only option you have is to run to all the tps but 3 (Port Atlantis, New Oxford, and Treasure Island Castle) to activate them.

It will save a lot of time if you collect all the tps, or at least those which are near the locations you want to hunt or mine.

To teleport, walk into the tp and rightclick at it. The map will open. You select the tp at or near the location you want to go, click at teleport you arrive there in a few seconds (or minutes if the lag is high).
If you want to teleport to the other continent (you can’t run there) walk into a tp, and click change continent choose one of the tps there, and teleport to it.

This are the tp coordinates for Eudoria, with a way explanation. I suggest you follow that way, because you can find you at a stuck outpost very soon, if you don’t. If you have too much problems send me a message and I see what I can do to take you there.

Name
Coordinates
X (increases by moving east) Y (increases by moving north)

[wrap=left]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/2/8/5/4/tp_map1_940668.jpg[/wrap]
Port Atlantis 6055 8442
Port Atlantis Mall (top level) 5859 8374
Billy’s Spaceship Afterworld8127 10542
Orthos West Mound 6379 12144
Camp Phoenix 9790 10583
Zychion Citadel 10850 9676

[wrap=left]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/2/8/5/4/tp_map2_260595.jpg[/wrap]
East Scylla Mountains13812 9114
now you head south east too the beach. Beware of atrax there, after some time you head north east to

Twin Peaks 17032 8096

Twin Peaks Mall (top level) 16814 8372

start at scylla again and run south to

Fort Troy 13353 3962
from east Scylla now to
Jason Centre 14454 10864

from phoenix or Zychion (beware the fishes in the lake)
run north to the coast and follow the river then to
[wrap=left]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/2/8/5/4/tp_map3_632928.jpg[/wrap]
Limnidan District 12107 12070

Fort Fury 11080 13230

Fort Medusa 12634 13602

Atlas Haven 12388 15845
Atlas Island North 12582 17214

NEVER head north from here, after some time there comes a hard stucking outpost
now you run south west, to the coast, follow it to
Atlas Island South 10534 14934

Tethy's Creek 10484 15933

Now head west, and a bit north if possible, if you are killed don’t care, it is quite easy to escape those outposts there, run to
[wrap=left]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/2/8/5/4/tp_map4_894242.jpg[/wrap]
Hadesheim Outpost 7669 15970

Hadesheim South 6910 16467

Hadesheim Centre 7126 17092

Hadesheim East 8080 17347
Now it will be a bit critical, run north and a bit east, if you are killed and come to a outpost north of Hadesheim quite everything is alright, make it to the beach and head (swim mainly) to

Cape Corinth 3330 21019
then run and swim north east, the more north you reach the next island the better, after you reached it head to

Fort Ithaca 9127 22353

[wrap=left]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/2/8/5/4/tp_map5_583632.jpg[/wrap]
Fort Argus 15206 23532
you can try a breaktrough to
Camp Echidna 17950 19639
but can also try it from pandora later

[wrap=left]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/2/8/5/4/tp_map6_929100.jpg[/wrap]
again don’t run south from Argus, especially not south west, head to the east to the houses there, where you can be killed, then head NE to the river, and either be killed or press T and click yes and wait 60 seconds, and you arrive in
Fort Zeus 22466 27705

[wrap=left]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/2/8/5/4/tp_map7_894263.jpg[/wrap]
North Space Base 24493 28912
Next can be critical, try to reach the ocean in the east, then head south to

Camp Caravan 24014 23520
swim south to

Minopolis 25488 17486

the direct way can be very hard, so you can also try to reach the ocean and swim south most of the way
[wrap=left]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/2/8/5/4/tp_map8_40884.jpg[/wrap]

Nymphtown 24900 12416

from Atlas Haven to
[wrap=left]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/2/8/5/4/tp_map9_542401.jpg[/wrap]
Fort Ares 14478 14399

Aegis Mound 14400 16187

Chimera Canyons15595 16324
the 2 most critical at the end
first Pandora, easiest from twin up the desert, or from Ares if you run west to the desert and then north tp

Fort Pandora 19650 15380
from here you can another run for Echidna too

Last edited:
very nice work alice, +rep but have to spread more love before giving it again :ahh:

TP coordinates for Amethera
Amethera is bigger, and often you find strong creatures there, large areas in Amethera are even PvP zones

Try to stay out of any Land Area during your runs when you can avoid it, else you might face tough mobs.
Generally, avoid any red dot you might encounter and rather try to run around it.

start from Treasure Island Castle (or Oxford, depends on what you like more)
[wrap=left]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/2/8/5/4/tp_map_ame1_208014.jpg[/wrap]

Treasure Island Northern Shores 22973 26510

from Treasure Island Castle 20679 24846

Treasure Island City 18515 21859

Genesis Amethere Headquarters16941 19927

New Oxford 15603 19310

Bilton Towers 14861 18928

Wolverine Hope 21103 17121

from Oxford, stay away from equus
[wrap=left]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/2/8/5/4/tp_map_ame2_226537.jpg[/wrap]
Nea's Place 12984 10598

Palms Corner 16826 11230

Omegaton West Habitat 10327 10682

Memorial Island 7153 7553

Oyster Isle 4024 9268

Akmuul Island10858 3037

I suggest you come from oyster isle, head as much south west as you can, and just when you’re closer to the island head east again, avoid being killed, especially being killed too much east

Myrene Island 4537 3369

start New Oxford or Bilton towers, north west to
[wrap=left]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/2/8/5/4/tp_map_ame3_637651.jpg[/wrap]
Emerald Lakes 14225 24876

Emerald Lakes Mall (top level) 14220 25115

Shinook Jungle 11504 26040

Solfais Crater 4931 29302

Segna Forest 2384 19012
rather start from Solfais Crater, the route from Oxford can be dangerous

start in Shinook Jungle and head north, there might be Allophyls and Molisks around, so watch your radar, but nothing really dangerous (at least not when I ran the path :p
if you plan to swim from Solfais crater, you might face pretty tough mobs, and might revive in Solfais again, therefore the way from shinook, with the little bonus that you run faster than you swim)
[wrap=left]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/2/8/5/4/tp_map_ame5.jpg[/wrap]

New Switzerland 12147 39563

Oshiri Hearts 7042 39000

[wrap=left]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/2/8/5/4/tp_map_ame4_470048.jpg[/wrap]
For Nate Valley you should start in Palms Corner. Then run south, avoid the Land Areas when you can, best you use the gaps in between them and make a big circle around anything that looks hostile.
From Nate Valley to Reis Defense you should avoid the LAs and mobs as well when you can.

Nate Valley 19899 8599

Rei's Defense 20303 4604

Sakura City 23226 5650

Last edited:
Very nice writing. +rep for you!

This would make a great addition to the Guides section of Entropia Directory. With your permission, I'll list your guide there.

Of course, you are most welcome to create an account, add the guide yourself, and edit it to your own satisfaction.

--Dauntain

Wolverine Hope 21103 17121
this way might be hard, you could also try fron Nea's place later

From Nea's place might be even harder, as your run will take you quite close to the Berycled Stalkers of Argo land. :scared:

From Nea's place might be even harder, as your run will take you quite close to the Berycled Stalkers of Argo land. :scared:
on my last "tp run", well actually it was more a contest, we made a little competion who arrives first in Nates then Sakura from starting point Nea's place.
He told me had seen nothing on the way, and all i saw were 2 equus i could have walked around.

but if you come from wolverine you have atrox land, atrax land, or merp land in your way, and thats harder, i just wanted to give 2 options, both can be hard, sometimes they aren't

This would make a great addition to the Guides section of Entropia Directory. With your permission, I'll list your guide there.

Of course, you are most welcome to create an account, add the guide yourself, and edit it to your own satisfaction.

--Dauntain
just add it if you want to
i don't think i have the time to watch another Forum too, I'm busy enough with spam..., i mean, posting here

Nice work and +rep, but y really should add the concept of revival
areas to your instructions. I dunno how y could do it so people
don't feel dizzy, add it as an alternative page or something.
For example one easily ends to Chuck's Hideout when
trying to reach Billy's from PA ...
see the map.

So one should reach the spot 8200,9800 on the N side of the
Blue Hill of the Atlantis Swamp, which is quite possible with a lucky mad dash.
And y should add more instructions of where to go to avoid the difficult
spots. So, more detailed routes please. Straight lines distract folks
really to run along them...

Also, make your maps like this one, but updated. Things have changed
a little, but it would be nice if the reader really understands he has two
choices:

• Feel the heat and take risks and walk your walk through the mobs ....or...
  • Have a good book, set a rigth swimming direction, and brb 10-20 mins when possible.

I consider these instructions little bit outdated on some parts, but
otherwise good especially for mentors.

If you somehow can combine your neat presentation style with the raw
data on those resources, then it could help a lot of people. And you
probably should have separate pages for "risk-takers" and "swimmers". ;)

And I am still working on that damn Amethera revival map, the job
loaded me up so could not complete it this year.

(This is not my entry to the contest, noticed it just now, it is
a kind of push for Alice to improve her guide more.

And hey: just in case EU gets a new noob wave in, add
instructions of how to start from other cities (Atlas, Argus,
Troy...) and how to use Treasure Isle as a meeting point
if y and yr pall started form different places (these could
be at a separate tutorial, Basics of the Basics :) ).

That affects the organisatiion of the whole document:

People start mainly at PA, but sometimes there is a week
or month when they start from many other cities, and
then everybody needs these tutorials, either to read them
or to refer to them,

Last edited:
Nice work and +rep, but y really should add the concept of revival
areas to your instructions. I dunno how y could do it so people
don't feel dizzy, add it as an alternative page or something.
For example one easily ends to Chuck's Hideout when
trying to reach Billy's from PA ...
see the map.

So one should reach the spot 8200,9800 on the N side of the
Blue Hill of the Atlantis Swamp, which is quite possible with a lucky mad dash.
And y should add more instructions of where to go to avoid the difficult
spots. So, more detailed routes please. Straight lines distract folks
really to run along them...

Also, make your maps like this one, but updated. Things have changed
a little, but it would be nice if the reader really understands he has two
choices:

• Feel the heat and take risks and walk your walk through the mobs ....or...
  • Have a good book, set a rigth swimming direction, and brb 10-20 mins when possible.

I consider these instructions little bit outdated on some parts, but
otherwise good especially for mentors.

If you somehow can combine your neat presentation style with the raw
data on those resources, then it could help a lot of people. And you
probably should have separate pages for "risk-takers" and "swimmers". ;)

And I am still working on that damn Amethera revival map, the job
loaded me up so could not complete it this year.

(This is not my entry to the contest, noticed it just now, it is
a kind of push for Alice to improve her guide more.

And hey: just in case EU gets a new noob wave in, add
instructions of how to start from other cities (Atlas, Argus,
Troy...) and how to use Treasure Isle as a meeting point
if y and yr pall started form different places (these could
be at a separate tutorial, Basics of the Basics :) ).

That affects the organisatiion of the whole document:

People start mainly at PA, but sometimes there is a week
or month when they start from many other cities, and
then everybody needs these tutorials, either to read them
or to refer to them,
i thought about using the revival map indeed, but i had problems to get all the "rival lines" in the pic, was quite confusing, and i planned to make those smaller ones, and with that many lines noone would know where to ran too :D
thats why i decided to make those maps on my own and combine it with ingame screenies of the maps (some copy and paste work, i can tell ya :D )
i didn't dare to use bigger maps, that would have maybe looked a bit strange
the ways are usually tried by myself, and i didn't have many problems, most are quite without mobs, of course if you run blind you won't make it :D
atm im planning to comine my main guide with some maps on my site, what is my current kinda secret project, at least the look of it, there will be revival maps available for downloads
the other reason why i haven't implemented it, those mini maps are small hints how to run, as long you don't use window mode or pe ass you can't take a real look at them anyway, i mainly wanted to give an impression on how to run, in the end this will differ for every runner anyway

but i thank you for posting the map, mine is someone lost on HDD :silly2:

if they start someone else, they could follow the way back i guess, i mean if i run from to billys to phoenix, the way back should work kinda similar

but ill think about improving this, but it isnt my only entry, and i want to see the others finished before someone else has the same ideas or stuff like me
gotta improve this later
btw, to ame revival map, www.terraverdepe.com
i think there is one without emerald lake

on my last "tp run", well actually it was more a contest, we made a little competion who arrives first in Nates then Sakura from starting point Nea's place.
He told me had seen nothing on the way, and all i saw were 2 equus i could have walked around.

but if you come from wolverine you have atrox land, atrax land, or merp land in your way, and thats harder, i just wanted to give 2 options, both can be hard, sometimes they aren't

Ah. I misunderstood.

Because the words were under Wolverine Hope, I thought you meant that you should try to get Wolverine from Nea's Place. Where in fact you were saying that you can get Nate Valley from Wolverine, but you might have a better chance from Nea's Place.

After doing the run from Wolverine to Nate Valley a few months ago, I can certainly agree that the run from Nea's Place to Nate Valley is much easier. I spent an hour or two trying to escape the atrox herd in the land area North of Nate when I tried to come in from that direction. :laugh:

Ah. I misunderstood.

Because the words were under Wolverine Hope, I thought you meant that you should try to get Wolverine from Nea's Place. Where in fact you were saying that you can get Nate Valley from Wolverine, but you might have a better chance from Nea's Place.

After doing the run from Wolverine to Nate Valley a few months ago, I can certainly agree that the run from Nea's Place to Nate Valley is much easier. I spent an hour or two trying to escape the atrox herd in the land area North of Nate when I tried to come in from that direction. :laugh:
ah, oki, i didn't understand it too, haven't seen the problem, i changed it a bit, maybe its better now

ame map updated with Palms corner (hope the coords are correct :D )

Reactions: J D
Very nice and useful, Alice.

I would +rep you.. but it doesn't seem to be working for me :confused:
Edit: Switched forum skin and it work now... how bizarre. Consider yourself +repped ;)

Superb job!!!

have linked you in at ED

and +rep for the quick post-VU8.9 update!

wow, awesome work, will refer many newbs to this guide, i wish there was something this elaborate when i was new. woulda saved me lots of down time @ outposts

I think the suggested route to Limnadian needs changing. I tried from both Zychion and Phoenix and ran into Feffoids from both.

I did manage to get their from Jason by running NW. Got killed by a horde of Foul, but revived at my destination.

I think the suggested route to Limnadian needs changing. I tried from both Zychion and Phoenix and ran into Feffoids from both.

I did manage to get their from Jason by running NW. Got killed by a horde of Foul, but revived at my destination.
run directly north of phoenix to the coast, and follow the river to the east
if there is any feff at that side, go to other river side, and it should work, but i will mention this in the first post then

i have to add some for getting zeus and caravan.

sure you should start from argus. head straight east, if you die short after the estate you spawn at the eastern outpost. from there its just a bit NE till you reach the river, die or T there and you spawn at zeus. tp back to argus, go to outpost and head SE till the river, die or T and you end in caravan.

much more comfortable and faster than swimming to zeus or running/swimming from zeus to caravan.

sure you should start from argus. head straight east, if you die short after the estate you spawn at the eastern outpost. from there its just a bit NE till you reach the river, die or T there and you spawn at zeus. tp back to argus, go to outpost and head SE till the river, die or T and you end in caravan.

much more comfortable and faster than swimming to zeus or running/swimming from zeus to caravan.

i will test it :)

edit, tested
way worked pretty well (i didn't see any maff at all, did they move?)
and just a warrior on the way to the river
rest of the way was kinda clean
guess i gotta edit the pics

edit2, thx btw
nice way :)

Last edited:

Yes, that is the way to do it. Only a 10 minute run for each if you know where to die.

You don't have to run all the way to the estate. You will notice your avatar jump and stop running after you cross the 16000 east mark. That is the border of the server/revival zone. Hit T or die there.

For Caravan: go ESE until you bump/stop at 20000 east (make sure you are south of 24000) and be eaten by molisk to arrive at caravan

For Zeus: go ENE until you bump/stop at 20000 east (and north of 25000 (margin already taken into account) and find a warrior or armax to shoot/swing you towards Zeus. (PS: a warrior 01 did give me a nice glowbie there yesterday on a soc TP run ;-))

Detailed info and revival coordinate grid in the jaxmaps: http://jaxmap.starbase.se/

GL!

hey, you can let the newbies run a bit, huh ?

i don't like to mention this jump and new revival/server zone thing, mainly because i don't know how long that will last

it wasn't there before, maybe just a bug, and might be removed again
could lead to problems

and the using revival zone to the limit might end in funny outposts

this route to zeus i didn't mention mainly because there were far more maffs
when i checked it i just saw 2 bored bibos
last time there was far more stuff to avoid around, why i mentioned the way around

another reason for not using revival zones is to get an idea of the landscape, the mobs there maybe, or the look generally
miners could also check what resources are on the way

i tend to avoid revival zones as long they don't have a serious speed gain, and even then, if you do a tp run showing what mobs are around can help
(especially if its your first tp run, like "oooooh, an atrox!! gotta take a closer look!!") :silly2:

i updated it with some newer pics

imo those look a bit better, and make the way more clear, but i could change them back if you like the old ones more

hf :)

updated with new TPs

i hope the route works, it did for me, and i ran it twice
with a couple of deaths and reviving in wrong outposts for other routes :p

Thanks Alice +rep I am using the coords to get the Amathera tp's I never bothered to get.

Thanks Alice +rep I am using the coords to get the Amathera tp's I never bothered to get.
hope they are right and dont send you into the desert without water :scratch2:

looks like a great guide..I'd better get mah running shoes :D

Status
Back