Basic Hunting Tutorial

AWESOME guide Alice this is gonna help heaps of ppl:yay:

Is this guide still valid? Just wondering since it seems there has been some changes in the game lately.

Is this guide still valid? Just wondering since it seems there has been some changes in the game lately.
this guide may not be, although hunting didnt change that much, nothing drastically anyway

eco etc etc still applies, all you got now additionally are item tiers, which are useless to use for 80-90% of the people anyway

in any case its more valid than some sweating guides (not necessarily the ones here), cause i got quite some newbies claiming they read guides telling them camp phoenix is great for sweating, which wasnt the case for something like 3 years now :p

also, i don't keep the forum guides updated, too much work, you may check my main guide instead (see link at signature)
my forum guides were mainly copy and paste versions from different parts of my main guide at that time, while i changed the main guide here and there

Thanks, looked at your guide in PDF, great work! :)

Link to your pdf guide doesn't seem to work.
ya, got some little trouble i cant get to during this week, gonna try to have it again at next monday or so

Thank you for the guide. It was very helpful:)

Thanks For Sharing

Wonderful Guide! Thanks A Lot For Sharing:lolup:

Great guide! :yay:

I agree

With this guide i might go hunting a bit...maybe some daikibas ;)

yes are right updated with new team loot rules window

Dude... last time OP updated was in 2009 man... nice necro.

~Danimal

Don’t buy a short blade or power fist. Hard to upgrade and all of them have a bad economy.

This part could use an update, thx to melee amps

Wow, your guide is just superb. 100/100!!! Keep up the good work!

Most newbies spend all their ammo and PEDs in hunting, that is the biggest problem. It's very difficult to stay as a hunter unless you have some good investment.

Back