SELLING My Skills In A Bulk Deal...Also Where I've Been

In Too Deep

Guardian
Society
-=DeathLegion=-
Black "In Too Deep" Widow
For those of u that know me, or may have heard of me...i've been around this game for over 3+ years going back to the beginning of COT. I've witnessed a lot of changes over the years, a lot of good things, but also a lot of bad. But back in February, my family was struck by a terrible tragedy with the death of our 12 year old daughter. Those of you in the U.S. may have seen the story on the news as it reached nation wide. After that i had to re-evaluate my life and change my priorities. I promised myself i'd spend more time with my 2 boys, and give them a great summer, which i have managed to do. Other than popping on to say hi to old friends and soc mates, and the occassional auction browsing...i haven't really noticed much worthwhile changes to PE after being away for a few months. So with that being said i'm offering my skills which i find obsolete at this particular place in time, in a bulk deal to whomever the highest bidder may be, or until i'm satisfied with an offer, whichever may come first. Now i'm not quitting the game, simply limiting my play time to something more respectable to my families needs, while i wait out the next couple of vu's till the crafting vu before i make my decision to come back. For those of you that were aware of my situation, i'd like to thank all my friends and family within the PE community for their sympathy and support, and also their respect and i miss all of you guys and girls from the bottom of my heart...

With that being said, here is a list of the skills i'm offering...

(General)

Alertness -- 627~~~>636

Athletics -- 742~~~>764

Bravado -- 298

Courage -- 2342~~~>2364

Dexterity -- 2224~~~>2252

Perception -- 2050~~~>2064

(Combat)

Aim -- 3401~~~>3407

Combat Reflexes -- 2306~~~>2327

Handgun -- 2175~~~>2312

IRD -- 2398~~~>2416

MMS -- 3013~~~>3058

UNLOCKED RDA!!!

RDA -- 450

Rifle -- 2069~~~>2169

Weapons Handling -- 3074~~~>3098

(Defense)

Dodge -- 119~~~>120

Evade -- 789~~~>822

(Medical)

Anatomy -- 2905~~~>2967

Diagnosis -- 502~~~>514

First Aid -- 719~~~>786

(MindForce)

Biotropy -- 102

Concentration -- 100

Psychotropy -- 61

Pyrotropy -- 49

I will be holding on to my mining, and crafting skills till the crafting vu arrives, should that disappoint me, those skills may also be up for grabs as well.

PLEASE NOTE:

You supply the chips and tool, and if need be, I will provide a deposit.

Please feel free to post your bids here, or if you wish to remain annoymous, please don't hesitate to pm me.

For now i'm out...

Black "In Too Deep" Widow

Proud & Loyal Member of (Hunters Unlimited)

2+ years and going strong!!!

Last edited:
Respect dude - Family comes first.

Agreed, your making the right choice. Being English I'm sad to hear about your little girl and I hope you have a great relationship with your two boys. I would buy all of those chips, if I could afford anything over 5 ped :p. But seriosly I hope you the best of luck.

family first, absolutely. i am so sorry about your loss, my sincerest condolences. i wish you and your family the best for the future.

Hey Deep seen you pop in from time to time and you've always been a great person to talk with (still are ;)). I'm sad to hear the reason behind ur limited play time, but know that my heart goes out to you and your family!

Can't be more right there's nothing more important then family and friends.

Take care,

Snowflake

to begin bidding 1k.

Bump...going on vacation for a week!

Bump...Back from a great vacation!!!

Seems MA missed me as i hit a 799 ped vast of gazz on my first mining run back, dropped 2 gsi's, and globaled 2 times with a 132 ped Maffoid, all peds, and a 95 ped trox mature with 27 trox skins worth 81 peds. Skills Updated, New Skill Added...Unlocked RDA!!!

Current bid is 1750 peds by an annoymous bidder!

Wow!!! ITD... Gratz! :)

Glad to hear you had a great time on holiday.. I'll catch up with you in soc when I'm not on such crazy shifts.

Good luck with the sale :tongue2:

Bump...This Puppy!!!

1.8k..............

Back