A request for Land Owners

Status

Soradin

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Soradin Talnos
First.. I'll preface by asking the mods to move this if you feel it belongs elsewhere, but I felt it was more of a general issue.

Land owners.... I have a request.. Don't put mobs in your listing if you don't have them!!!!! There are few things more frustrating to me than going into an LA, and seeing that it will have ____ Max... and seeing nothing but Young-Old of that mob!!! It's a waste of my time.

If you INTEND to have them.. fine.. understandable... but don't say that they are there, unless they truly are.

There are several LAs currently that have owners who are... shall we say... unavailable for upkeep of the LA. These all have low spawns and maturity because the fertilizer stations aren't filled. I suspect these are the LAs you are referring to.

ya im surprized that people wudnt take care of the land they own! so much money to b made off the land!

There are several LAs currently that have owners who are... shall we say... unavailable for upkeep of the LA. These all have low spawns and maturity because the fertilizer stations aren't filled. I suspect these are the LAs you are referring to.

Well... one specifically I am thinking of is the area East of Shinook Jungle.... it claims it has Combibo Max.... the oldest I saw was an Old... and it says that the owner is looking for Combibo parts, which tells me that they are WANTING to have combibo max, but don't have the parts for it yet. In the RL, we call that false advertising. Here, I call it a pain in the rear, and just plain flat out lying. Which tells me the person is either less than honorable and honest, or just plain ignorant. Or.... they aren't dedicating the necessary time to the game to run an LA properly.

Well thats precisely one of the LAs I was talking about. What it means is that the owner's account is currently locked.

Well thats precisely one of the LAs I was talking about. What it means is that the owner's account is currently locked.

Well, perhaps MA should look at a policy that anytime someone does something worthy of locking an acct... then they lose the LA.. maybe that would give people some reason to do the right thing.

im assumin this applies to the grav land areas as well eh? love huntin there but the low maturity is def a deterant

i thought the grav area was a land grab area ???

i thnk it is .but it is owned by a soc who isnt takin care of it i thnk..

the time for the soc that won the lA has expired, it's 6 months after the victory,and that time has expired some time ago,that's why the gradiv and a lot more LA?s are so empty now.

i thnk it is .but it is owned by a soc who isnt takin care of it i thnk..

Its a LG area, an only be laimed by a soiety during a Land grab, and since its more then 6 month since last LG none owns it. CCC owned it before the time expired...I mean CC...sry

Lady T

Last edited:
really? hmm well thats a pretty odd situation! land just sittin there goin to waste! i want some BIG gravs!!

but they only get it for 6 months then they loose ownership at least thats what i thought....

but they only get it for 6 months then they loose ownership at least thats what i thought....

that's right,and that's why that and other la's are so empty..

that's right,and that's why that and other la's are so empty..

But that certainly does not explain the ones I'm referring to.... the topic has gone on a tangent here.

I'm referring to ones that are active.. .have taxes... have descriptions on the LA screen that comes up... declares that they have ______... but it's basically a lie.

But that certainly does not explain the ones I'm referring to.... the topic has gone on a tangent here.

I'm referring to ones that are active.. .have taxes... have descriptions on the LA screen that comes up... declares that they have ______... but it's basically a lie.

that has been already explained. the owner(s) of those LA's have been recently locked because they have made things that they shouldn't had made... account locked,no management on LA's,no fertilizer,no good spawns..
got it?

that has been already explained. the owner(s) of those LA's have been recently locked because they have made things that they shouldn't had made... account locked,no management on LA's,no fertilizer,no good spawns..
got it?

Wow.... so that explains ALL of them?

Amazing... thanks so much for the tactful and helpful reply. :handjob:

Go ahead and lock this thread please, mods..

do this, go trough those la's u say, note down which la's are,look for the name of the owners,and then make a quick search in the forum and u'll find some threads about that. or u can put those notes here and i'm sure a lot of ppl can tell u if those la owners are or not locked..

There are indeed quite a few land areas that are owned by users that are currently locked. Hence the problem you noticed East of Shinook for instance.
As for the combibo parts request - the land I believe has one combibo DNA. It can be set to max maturity and density (provided the land maintained with fertiliser). The owner presumably wanted more combibo so as to add more DNAs (which would allow for a greater density of combibos).

All land grab areas, such as the gradivore land, are currently unowned until the next land grab (the date of which is unknown). Hence the maturities and densities of the mobs listed in the fertiliser stations in those lands are at the minimum setting.

Thread starter has requested lock, his questions have been answered. So :locked:! (if anyone has a good reason for wanting it kept open please PM me)

Status
Back