The new PVP PK exploit - Immortality again

Status
Hey if you're innocent, no need to worry.
MA will verify in their log files, before they punish anyone (if they'll do that at all).
If you didn't abuse the bug for PKing, you will not be punished.
----------
If people wanna have fun using this exploit, they accept the risk of punishment and should stop whining about being reported. Nothing to get all exited about imo.

If this is the case with MA verifying in the logs then i have Nothing to worry about then :yay:
And as for "whining" Ha.if you were accused of doing something that you didn't do, wouldnt you speak up as well?
I dont say i didnt human stack,I did and admit it
but e-lite said i was pk'ing and thats not true.
over 5000 people have read this post,how many now think that Im a cheater?
IMO I have every right to get excited

My whining comments was aimed at those who use the exploit.

I stand corrected:) Im a little sensitive about this issue as you can imagine

Ban all the no-names that recently had killing spree HoF's!?!?!

If you ban innocent ones, who cares, they prolly didn't deposit anyways....

Oh please, can this thread be closed?

I wish all the folks that support this denunciation would put their energy into more important things like supporting newcomers or anything similiar to this.

Denunciation has a old tradition, I can tell, I live in germany...

Oh please, can this thread be closed?

I don't want this Thread closed until I have a response from E-lite
I think that i deserve an apology and i want to know what else hes going to do about rectifying the totally unjustifiable "Report he submitted to MA" about me.

Who cares... I for sure dont. if ppl wanna have some fun in the ring, go ahead .

I got better things to than stand around with a scanner all day....

Now lets nerf those mod faps instead :yay:

I think that i deserve an apology and i want to know what else hes going to do about rectifying the totally unjustifiable "Report he submitted to MA" about me.

To be honest, get over it.

Who cares... I for sure dont. if ppl wanna have some fun in the ring, go ahead .

I got better things to than stand around with a scanner all day....

Now lets nerf those mod faps instead :yay:

And lets nerf the Armor and Weapons too :D

"What? You only got 110k skills? No Shadow for you!!! Deposit 10k, buy skills, then you can wear Shadow again, NOOB!" :wtg:

Ive read up to page 6 :)

Anyways
Exploiting a bug in my opinion is taking advantage of it
I have used this bug, but not using it as an advantage, I like to get a close up on the fighting and its Easier to Stand on the inside round the edges of the ring not Interfering with a Fight, When i fight other players i come out into the open, And gain experiance in PvP, My friend is alot more skilled than me yet i can beat him, Because i go to billys alot and meet alot of nice people who i practise with. And For those who say we wont gain anything from PvPing is wrong (im gonna sound like some monk or something but here goes) it gives me honour when i defeat someone who is stronger than me, I gain experiance, And if someone wants to use a bug to their advantage its just plain wrong, We lose PED by trying to shoot at u Exploiters, try and get a HoF the hard way and fight like you should and not exploit

thats my Opinion

And lets nerf the Armor and Weapons too :D

"What? You only got 110k skills? No Shadow for you!!! Deposit 10k, buy skills, then you can wear Shadow again, NOOB!" :wtg:

Again, sounds like ive done it before, but think about it, if the opalo was unbalanced. why the hell aint those fucking faps unbalanced :rolleyes:

To be honest, get over it.

Did you read E-lites post? Did you read my response? get over it you say.
I have been falsely accused of exploiting a bug to pk players and maybe reported for it.
I have every right to defend myself from being falsely accused by someone that leaves a thread that over 5k people have read.
What am i supposed to do?Ignore it and hope it will go away,NO Im going to Not get over it until E-lite has responded publicly and to my satisfaction.
And if you don't like it,tough,
Go read something else

come on longcloud..

it was a bug you were exploiting that part is true you may not of been killing ppl but you were in the ring doing the same thing and to most ppl theres only one reason to do that bug in there and thats to pvp..

if you werent and you have posted you werent many would beleive you. this thread has gone on long enough and personally i think it was good of elite to post such a thing. like many have said nothign has been lost...your account has not beeen locked lets just leave it here for all humanity :p

Rip

come on longcloud..
it was a bug you were exploiting that part is true you may not of been killing ppl but you were in the ring doing the same thing and to most ppl theres only one reason to do that bug in there and thats to pvp..
Rip

For your information when we started the human stack We started from outside below the ramp not from inside the ring as you have been lead to belive
at no time did i even enter the ring,

And for e-lite to post pics of me and say that i was shooting players in the ring is NOT a good thing,His information is flawed and incorrect and misleading.
I dont think i was Exploiting a bug I think i was using a bug for a bit of fun
the same as sliding,or reviving on the antenna at pheonix.

I understand you wanting to defend your reputation, Longcloud but I kinda agree that this thread should have died a long time ago. I honestly think your reputation is not as damaged by this as you think and bumping the issue will eventually do you more harm than good.
I know that you are awaiting an apology, and probably justifiably so, but your outrage has been duly noted by the community :)

e-lite i didnt read every single post in this, but i skimmed through and forgive me if i missed this already, but didu actualy catch these people in the act of shooting, or did they jsut use the exploit. longcloud shane and richman are people i kno and if ure calling, them bums or watnot for having fun, u need to loosen up. those were in argus right cause were theyre all the time havin fun and as long as they dont bother you i dont see wat the problem is. I did see the one posyt of the guy gettin a hof and stuff and i agree that thats not right, at least earn the Hof but besides that one guy i havent seen any incriminating evidence to the others and would ask that unless that u have evidence u can procure showing them shooting a gun and killing sum1 from there that you apologize to them.

So here is the question is it "unleagal" to stand where theese avetars stand?

I do only see one avetar and that is James killing anyone from the postion in the air that he is in, on the rest of the screenies does not show that anyone of the others "in the air" kills someone inside the octagon?

I hope that E-lite can speak up and explain himself couse it has been a little silent from his corner....

Regards :king: Dox

Dear Dox. firstly, I have been absent from EF because I have been away for the hollidays. I must have missed the part in the forum aggreement where I am obligated to check and respond to messages daily.

Secondly, yes I aggree to that my screenies might be a bit vague and miss some "proof", I did how ever shoot more then 60 screenshots that morning. The more "relevant" ones have been sent to MA. I should indeed have posted screenies containing more substanse or more "proof".

Dear Mr Longcloud. I am not the one who did anything wrong, I do not owe an apology. I posted screenshots only on people who actually did shoot from the position that they stand in while I took the screenie. If the shot itself was intended to kill or not I cannot say, since I wasn't the shooter. Once again (refer to my initial post) it is not the human stacking activity that this thread is about.

Hey if you're innocent, no need to worry.
MA will verify in their log files, before they punish anyone (if they'll do that at all).
If you didn't abuse the bug for PKing, you will not be punished.

I can confirm that a lot of other avatars than James from Elite screenies, did shoot at people in the ring while they were safe themselfes. Some while being 'in the air' others just by standging outside the ring. Same thing really.
Several of them even continued after being asked to stop it.

Might not be the worst exploit we've seen in EU, but it is annoying for those who want to 'play fair' in the ring, and IT IS illegal. Continuing to use the exploit, is a choice you make... Noone knows if MA will punish these exploiters, or how hard it will be if they do.

If people wanna have fun using this exploit, they accept the risk of punishment and should stop whining about being reported. Nothing to get all exited about imo.

And to everyone else, read what above quote from Vedder says. If you did not exploit then there's nothing to worry about right?

Further more, I will be fair and cooperate, I WILL remove the screenies that lack substantial "evidence". I will for now only leave the screenies where a kill is shown. I will not add new screenies where kills are shown either. As I aparantly have more to loose and nothing to gain from doing what is right, I will now leave this thread, and here by request it for closure.

Whenever there is an issue like this on the table, watch who takes which stand. There are those who think a little cheating is ok, and those who would ban cheaters of any kind.

I stand with the latter. You either cheat, or you don't. It's just that simple.

you forgot the third group Asti...
the ones who just sit back and take notes :cool:

Dear Mr Longcloud. I am not the one who did anything wrong, I do not owe an apology. I posted screenshots only on people who actually did shoot from the position that they stand in while I took the screenie. If the shot itself was intended to kill or not I cannot say, since I wasn't the shooter. Once again (refer to my initial post) it is not the human stacking activity that this thread is about.
Further more, I will be fair and cooperate, I WILL remove the screenies that lack substantial "evidence". I will for now only leave the screenies where a kill is shown. I will not add new screenies where kills are shown either. As I aparantly have more to loose and nothing to gain from doing what is right, I will now leave this thread, and here by request it for closure.

You still accuse me of SHOOTING I cant believe you? in your initial post you say i was pk'ing and you are absolutely WRONG
You have more screenshots?
POST one of me shooting anyone.I DARE YOU
And you have done something wrong.
you have listed me as a cheat pvp exploiter with no proof,no screen shots of me shooting anyone.
you have broke you own quoting of rule D
d. You cannot harass, threaten and cause grief or distress to another Participant in the Entropia Universe.
this has caused me alot of distress all for human stacking which you have blown out of all proportion(I know that your thread isnt about human stacking)
But thats all i was doing
I wrote another thread because 5k+ ppl have read this and gone away thinking I exploited a bug for an ego boost and I needed to have my say.
next time you accuse someone of wrong doing HAVE the proof
And I stand by every word Ive written as well.

You still accuse me of SHOOTING I cant believe you? in your initial post you say i was pk'ing and you are absolutely WRONG
You have more screenshots?
POST one of me shooting anyone.I DARE YOU
And you have done something wrong.
you have listed me as a cheat pvp exploiter with no proof,no screen shots of me shooting anyone.
you have broke you own quoting of rule D
d. You cannot harass, threaten and cause grief or distress to another Participant in the Entropia Universe.
this has caused me alot of distress all for human stacking which you have blown out of all proportion(I know that your thread isnt about human stacking)
But thats all i was doing
I wrote another thread because 5k+ ppl have read this and gone away thinking I exploited a bug for an ego boost and I needed to have my say.
next time you accuse someone of wrong doing HAVE the proof
And I stand by every word Ive written as well.

I cannot post a screenshot of you shooting from there since I don't have one. There where many people in the air that morning, you can verify that yourself since you where up there. I Screenshoted everyone that I saw a shot coming from, I have no intention to falsely report someone that didn’t do anything wrong. A laser beam came from your avatar, but yes I admit it could be possible that it came from “someone” standing either very close behind, beside or on top of you. As you explain yourself you where 108 meter (355 feet) up in the air, I myself was down on the ground. At the time I didn’t know about the “human stacking” activity, so I screenshoted everyone up there that I could see a shot coming from. I also believe in the system that “you are innocent until otherwise is proven”. So I may have done an error and you may as well be innocent. How ever I have understood that the human stacking “bug” can be done anywhere you so like. This is why it seems a bit suspicious that you just happened to have to do it at the octagon, in the exact specific “immortal area”-part of the octagon also.

Once again, if you didn’t do anything to abuse the system, then you got nothing to worry about. I am hoping that this post “clears you out” enough to your satisfaction?

I cannot post a screenshot of you shooting from there since I don't have one. There where many people in the air that morning, you can verify that yourself since you where up there. I Screenshoted everyone that I saw a shot coming from, I have no intention to falsely report someone that didn’t do anything wrong. A laser beam came from your avatar, but yes I admit it could be possible that it came from “someone” standing either very close behind, beside or on top of you. As you explain yourself you where 108 meter (355 feet) up in the air, I myself was down on the ground. At the time I didn’t know about the “human stacking” activity, so I screenshoted everyone up there that I could see a shot coming from. I also believe in the system that “you are innocent until otherwise is proven”. So I may have done an error and you may as well be innocent. How ever I have understood that the human stacking “bug” can be done anywhere you so like. This is why it seems a bit suspicious that you just happened to have to do it at the octagon, in the exact specific “immortal area”-part of the octagon also.

Once again, if you didn’t do anything to abuse the system, then you got nothing to worry about. I am hoping that this post “clears you out” enough to your satisfaction?

As i said I was standing Outside the octagon when another player jumped on my head so i reloged and the stacking started from there,
I didn't realize at the time that stacking was against MA policy and a Bug abuse,
I will accept your vague admittance of your error in labeling me as a cheat,
And as you said if i didn't abuse the system I have nothing to worry about.
Except the slur on my reputation from an unjustified attack

Last edited by a moderator:
Verified

I know for fact longcloud did not shoot once.

When are they taking those darn xmas trees out? :)

P.S twas for fun the stacking that is, one shot as is aw for the entire 1 hour and he was banned a long while ago from EF, no harm was done in game but it seems many people have been distrubed in reality by this and rightly so!

Last edited:
I know for fact longcloud did not shoot once.

When are they taking those darn xmas trees out? :)

P.S twas for fun the stacking that is, one shot as is aw for the entire 1 hour and he was banned a long while ago from EF, no harm was done in game but it seems many people have been distrubed in reality by this and rightly so!

The issue with longcloud had been explained and sorted out almost a week ago now. Please read my reply's to this thread.

plz don't be so rude elite show courteousy, when u go around with unproven accusations expect to be ridiculed. I know its been solved but maybe u could have just posted quotes about it. I know you're well respected but doesn't give you a right to be snobbish. I do agree though could an admin plz lock this thread.

This its time we put this thread to rest indeed.

:locked:

Status
Back