Updates to wiki

Witte

Marauder
Society
Delta Force Elite
Vlugge Witte Harrie
I made some updates to PE-Wiki:

2006-12-24: Fixed charts: Focus Chips, Land Areas and Scanners.

2006-12-25: New site admin: Paul Steven Alex Paolo Wilford. Welcome to the team, and Merry Xmas :)
Fixed chart: Healing Tools, updated chart: Filled Skill Implants.

2006-12-27: 50% of original damage rule for amps added to the Weapons chart.

2006-12-28: Added edit rights management. An annonymous user can no longer edit all charts. Some charts can only be edited by an admin. See Charts for accesslevels.

If anyone encounters problems with any of the updated areas, or any problem at all, feel free to contact me.

You're doing a great job on the Wiki!
+rep

Can the dmg that a mob does (when comparing maturity levels with Armor) be changed?
I seem to get more dmg most of the time (Non crits) than the max dmg that is mentioned in pe-wiki. for that mob/armor.
(Could be my to low evade also that causes more dmg :silly2: )

Tnx again for the wiki!!!! :yay:

Great job. Thanks for the update. Much appreciated.

:wtg:

+rep

Every change to pe-wiki is great. Good job

You're doing a great job on the Wiki!
+rep

Can the dmg that a mob does (when comparing maturity levels with Armor) be changed?
I seem to get more dmg most of the time (Non crits) than the max dmg that is mentioned in pe-wiki. for that mob/armor.
(Could be my to low evade also that causes more dmg :silly2: )

Tnx again for the wiki!!!! :yay:

Yes the mob damage can be changed. You can simply goto this chart:http://www.pe-wiki.info/Chart.aspx?chart=MobLevel Then select the creature/maturity that you wish to edit, and then click on the edit tab. You do need to be logged in to edit that chart though. But as far as I know most mobs are fairly accurate.

And tnx for the support people, am happy it seems to work all :). This is the first update I did without help of Minder.

Small update (as requested):

2007-01-05: Added both hit and damage activities to the weaponchart, including requirement levels.

i have encountered mistakes in the charts of armors values like bear harness which has a value of 143 and the real is 130, bear thighs which has 47 and the real is 72, and nemesis harness 64.5 which is 64.12, dont know how to use wiki so pls if u can check these table would be a +
thanxs 4 the good job on wiki.

More updates:

2007-01-29: Updadated Locations. Mobs and mining recources can now show their denisity, maturity and spawn area.
Added minimaps in creature and material info screens

Example: http://www.pe-wiki.info/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&id=2

Some mob locations need some updating though ;) (hint!!)

More updates:

2007-01-29: Updadated Locations. Mobs and mining recources can now show their denisity, maturity and spawn area.

Example: http://www.pe-wiki.info/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&id=2

Some mob locations need some updating though ;) (hint!!)

I noticed the spawn maps earlier today. They are a great addition. + rep. :yay:

Weapons shud be based on minimum damage. That damage is only known and sure to happen. All calculations on max damage is pure gambling and playing with unknown future skill nerf efects.

Weapons shud be based on minimum damage. That damage is only known and sure to happen. All calculations on max damage is pure gambling and playing with unknown future skill nerf efects.

using minimal or maximum damage dont matter that much for comparing. If you prefer to use mindamage, you can divide all values by 2.
Some time ago I started with a personalized weaponcharts, that bases the weapons efficiency on your profession levels. But I ran in some problems how to decide the damage for weapons that are in a SIB period. If I figure out how that works, it will come ;)

using minimal or maximum damage dont matter that much for comparing. If you prefer to use mindamage, you can divide all values by 2.
Some time ago I started with a personalized weaponcharts, that bases the weapons efficiency on your profession levels. But I ran in some problems how to decide the damage for weapons that are in a SIB period. If I figure out how that works, it will come ;)

but dividing by 2 means that u have maxed stats doesnt it?

to get ur own personal min dmg eco number, u'd have to input it into the equasion, prolly not somthing that is too difficult to implement. it'd be pretty useful imo to have that, but im not going to cry if it doesnt happen.

pe-wiki is an invaluable resource, thank you for the hard work.
Well deserved +rep.

t

Very good job on the site. Love all the info I can find there. Thanks Witte!

More updates:

Love this new stuff Witte - great work +rep (must spread atm though)

Another thing I like to be added in pe-wiki :
The markup of items in the list of lootable items of mobs
-> type,img,item,frequency,last vu,markup %, markup +, edit

but dividing by 2 means that u have maxed stats doesnt it?

to get ur own personal min dmg eco number, u'd have to input it into the equasion, prolly not somthing that is too difficult to implement. it'd be pretty useful imo to have that, but im not going to cry if it doesnt happen.

Problem is that i dont know exactly how the weapons with SIB fit in. I have just recently added a "requirement" column. But at what point a gun is maxed out is not clear yet.

Although I can also just choose that whenever the requirement is met, the gun will be seen as maxed out. Its all not finished though.

Will look into it later ;)

There are some thoght about the mindforce part, dont whanna wright it all down, but paige 3 i think. Its old and not accurate. (Sorry for my bad english by the way)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53632

If values are clearly wrong, its best to just remove that value all together. But make sure you put in the comments why you remove it.

If values are clearly wrong, its best to just remove that value all together. But make sure you put in the comments why you remove it.

Ooh I dont whanna do that, I know nothing about it. But some good players told me in the thread that the info was very wrong and also not up to date.
Just thinking someone might buy that Powerful firestorm chip for extreme over price, since its listed nr 1 on the eco chart for wepons. Perhaps it is, but alot of good tells me it´s not.

Markup columns added.

pestats in wiki

I tried to fill in some of my skills/prostandings into wiki, but it seems pestats is not able anymore to read the new layout of skills, at least not on my pc ;-)

Could you add an option to upload data from Squee's nrf skillfiles ?

pestats in wiki

I tried to fill in some of my skills/prostandings into wiki, but it seems pestats is not able anymore to read the new layout of skills, at least not on my pc ;-)

Have you tried EU Companion? That creates PE stats data files, even with the new skills layout.

(I haven't yet tried it in VU 8.9 though)

pestats in wiki

I am not familliar with Squee's nrf files. What program creates them? And does the program also support professional standings?

PS, see here and here for latest additions on pe-wiki

Back