where is most of noob gather sweat??

trung

Prowler
Society
Love Hunters-Extreme Society - Forever ^_^
I need to gather sweat because I live in VN and cant hunt because the earthquake broke the cable under the sea near Taiwan,I lost about 50% ammo when I shot (they run out without shot to the mobs)
So I want to gather sweat for fun and ofcourse for ped :p
I want to gather sweat with some of ppl,because it's easier than alone :cool:
and ofcourse I want to make friend too

Port Atlantis, very low level noobs (rude as desert donkeys...).
Atlas Island (any) or Camp Pheonix for more experienced noobs.
Fort Troy, can find powerful MF healers and free focus (be polite or you will not get a second healing....)

gl, and "May the Sweat be with you"...

PA is where the most noobs are...more experienced sweaters are to be found in fort troy

thx
I'll come to Fort troy!!
And I'm not much noob :yay:
I'm one of the most polite,generous man in PE :D :laugh:
but I dont know why someone do rude to me :confused:

If you can get to Nea's Place on Amethera, there are ambus there, and when there are enough people... the sweating is great.

Cheers, and good luck

Hotei

there is a verry small comunity of sweaters there, but fort argus is a exelent place to sweat too. if you go west of the tp there is a couple of turrets not far from a good spawn of snables/exarosaurs. it's good place to gather alone unarmoured. and you can kill then off with the turret when finished ...

Just north of the PA mall is great-MASSIVE combibo spawns, and lots of people there to help (ill give friendly faps when they need it, and kill mobs for people when dry)
So if you see me, give me a shout and Ill help!
My ingame name is Richard Frankenberry Adams

There are lotts of grumpy uber out there...;)

I often heal there and have found the noobs to be much grumpier than the experienced players. I've been cussed and yelled at several times because I wasn't healing someone fast enough. Seems that it's usually female ava's too....:scratch2:

I often heal there and have found the noobs to be much grumpier than the experienced players. I've been cussed and yelled at several times because I wasn't healing someone fast enough. Seems that it's usually female ava's too....:scratch2:

I used to spend at least an hour a day healing and focusing there also KC. I don't go there very often anymore. While a majority of the sweaters were polite I got tired of some of the demanding abusive ones. My psyche is just going to have to sit at 32 for a while, decided enough was enough.

Sure blame it on women :rolleyes:

btw, I always thank you for healing me ;) I even throw kisses :cool:

To all the healers out there

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thankyou! Sweating wouldn't be the same without you.

Jeff (the n00b)

Last edited:
I was at Nea's yesterday evening doing a bit of healing. There were a few healers and bubblers there, and folks to kill off the ambu when they were dry.

I must say, that although I've healed at Nea's a couple of times before, the folks there yesterday were the most polite sweaters I've ever met.

I spent almost as much time replying to the "Thanks for the heal" than I did healing!

Will probably pop back again tonight do another 30 mins.

JC

Seems to be a real time issue.
03:00 MA time or later/earlier in the morning and you suddenly get tons of abusive, ignorant and offensive players. You can set your alarm clock for this :).

My current discpl said, he makes more sweat in swamp camp (N of PA) than in Nea... I thought the sweat skills do not matter that much? What do other sweaters say? (I don't sweat myself, I buy from my discpl for 0.8 to 1.0 to save time).

I thought the sweat skills do not matter that much? What do other sweaters say? (I don't sweat myself, I buy from my discpl for 0.8 to 1.0 to save time).
Sweat Gatherer skills seems to make no difference at all. Im @ 800 SG and i see no difference to the amount of sweat i gather compared to when i was 200 SG. Ive seen Akbar say pretty much the same thing and he has 2k+ SG.

oh and the Swamp Camp NW of PA is by far the best place for newbies to sweat now. Lots of healers there now that used to heal at Troy. Its easy to access for new players and plenty of low lvl mobs to sweat.

Sweat Gatherer skills seems to make no difference at all. Im @ 800 SG and i see no difference to the amount of sweat i gather compared to when i was 200 SG. Ive seen Akbar say pretty much the same thing and he has 2k+ SG.

oh and the Swamp Camp NW of PA is by far the best place for newbies to sweat now. Lots of healers there now that used to heal at Troy. Its easy to access for new players and plenty of low lvl mobs to sweat.

I'm almost at 800 too, and I do notice a little difference, but not a huge deal. So skills don't matter that much I guess

My suggestions may not be suitable for someone totally new but I found great results.

The sweat camp near port alantis is good, plenty of people sometimes the odd focus charger, but when i went to amerthera to grab a few teleports i ended up at a LA revival point. There were exarosuar alphas and such, they were near the revive and while my health was recovering i stepped out and started the sweat the exas. They don't attack when you get close and i was getting 3-21 from each success. And when it started to attack i ran to the turret.
It was quite fast, and they hold alot of sweat.
So amerthera is quite a good place to gather fast. LA's with large yet slow mobs are best.
Eudoria also has exa alphas and stalkers, so you could try where they are too if theres a suitable outpost.

My suggestions may not be suitable for someone totally new but I found great results.

The sweat camp near port alantis is good, plenty of people sometimes the odd focus charger, but when i went to amerthera to grab a few teleports i ended up at a LA revival point. There were exarosuar alphas and such, they were near the revive and while my health was recovering i stepped out and started the sweat the exas. They don't attack when you get close and i was getting 3-21 from each success. And when it started to attack i ran to the turret.
It was quite fast, and they hold alot of sweat.
So amerthera is quite a good place to gather fast. LA's with large yet slow mobs are best.
Eudoria also has exa alphas and stalkers, so you could try where they are too if theres a suitable outpost.

OK, I love to trail mobs to noobs at swamp camp, so go there

IMHO (plz don't bother the cursing):

When I started sweating at nea's no-one was around, now I am forced to go to the by you described LA because of the mayor lag and OJ overun at nea's. SO plz, shut your piehole about the motherf*cking LA, so some of us can gather sweat in piece without going berzerk over oranje.:mad:

Sry to say but I feel like the most copied person in EU:
- I sweathunt at camp caravan --> the place is infested now by OJ's drying snalbes
- I go to nea's --> everyone goes to nea's
- I find out that you can get a human tower by relogging --> everyone does so
- I go sweat (and hunt a little at exa LA) --> next thing I know you post it here as a new sweating place :(

sry to nag, but don't be a :monkey: and stop monkey see monkey do with me.

just needed to get it out of my system :)

Port Atlantis Swamp Camp.
That's where a lots of weak mobs and noobs are.
It's north of PA.

Back