Miggo's Petshop, Twin Mall. 1st floor.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
It was a very long walk but it will all be worth it :)

With my next deposit i'm going to get the tame stuff i need and whip some animals.

Just got back from your store and it has all i need, thanks for this wonderful store! You got a new customer. :silly2:

Hi guys...

Just a bump for my Pet Shops

Merry Christmas all

BR

Miggo

Bump For The Only Pet Shop.

A bump...

hell.. I need some reps ;)

Well well...

Time to UP the good old Petshop thread...

Just to let ya all know that Miggo is still here, and that pets are gonna rock this universe...:tux:

Still need thoes +reps I see

Regards

Miggo :whip:

.. well I am curios to see the state of my pet once taming is back, poor thing must be starved and dried out by now :eyecrazy:

.. well I am curios to see the state of my pet once taming is back, poor thing must be starved and dried out by now :eyecrazy:

Haha try fossilised..
I'm not sure if I'm happy or sad that I sold my pets before quitting in '07.

LeeLoo... no matter what state the pet might be in, I am sure you will be quite pleased with its value...
Pet owners... fasten your seatbelts...:yay:

I'll believe it when I see it, for now I am prepared to be mildly disappointed and likely bit furious with being fucked over in some new creative way:)

Good to see you still keeping the faith after all these years.

I'll believe it when I see it, for now I am prepared to be mildly disappointed and likely bit furious with being fucked over in some new creative way:)

Good to see you still keeping the faith after all these years.

That, and Miggo probably owns 90% of all the whips ingame...

Bumpy... upy...

Just a thought, are your prices up to date fella? Last edit was some time ago?

/mod note/ New thread in Taming section merged with existing current thread in Shops section.

Ouch. :eyecrazy: :eyecrazy: :eyecrazy:

Those prices just make me poor head ache... :umn:

Not recommended. :dunno:

EDIT: Very nice furnished shop, thou. Includes Mr Mega Volt as shopkeeper in front... :laugh:

Last edited:
Thanks GradenFoss

Ouch. :eyecrazy: :eyecrazy: :eyecrazy:

Those prices just make me poor head ache... :umn:

Not recommended. :dunno:

EDIT: Very nice furnished shop, thou. Includes Mr Mega Volt as shopkeeper in front... :laugh:

Thanks GradenFoss

But cant edit this post as it is too old I guess...
Tryied to write a new petshop post but they were merged..

regards

Miggo

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back