OLA 32 Information

I must go and try the fungo some day, been a long time since i hunted them and my grem is feeling all neglected and mistreated in strg :laugh:

BUT why should I mine in your LA?
I mean, no offence, but I can find the same ores/mats on many other spots in the swamp area and taxfree. well dunno about ruga, coz I never found that.....yet :)
This I've been thinking of alot, does an busy LA enhance your chance of finding stuff due to more activity, it's not easy to answer I guess.
I just want you to convince me, I'm not saying that ur LA is poor or anything, actually I never mined there before.

Regards/Blitz

I must go and try the fungo some day, been a long time since i hunted them and my grem is feeling all neglected and mistreated in strg :laugh:

BUT why should I mine in your LA?
I mean, no offence, but I can find the same ores/mats on many other spots in the swamp area and taxfree. well dunno about ruga, coz I never found that.....yet :)
This I've been thinking of alot, does an busy LA enhance your chance of finding stuff due to more activity, it's not easy to answer I guess.
I just want you to convince me, I'm not saying that ur LA is poor or anything, actually I never mined there before.

Regards/Blitz

I'm not here to convince anyone to mine or hunt on OLA32, I promote OLA32 with the hopes that it will become a more popular Land Area through what is on offer, unique MOB on Amethera / Eudoria by way of Fungoids in numbers and a good selection of ores for miners.

It would of course be nice for everyone to mine on OLA32 rather than the usual haunts. For all we know there is the chance the next ATH is waiting to be found on OLA32 be it through mining or hunting!

Why is tax set for Mining / Hunting... well the simple answer because it's private property and the Land Owner chooses to tax people who take it's resources and hunt it's livestock! :D

Why is tax set for Mining / Hunting... well the simple answer because it's private property and the Land Owner chooses to tax people who take it's resources and hunt it's livestock! :D

Well since I'm going there hunting I mite aswell bring probes/bombs and clear the whole area :tower:

And then......stay around watching when you do the hard work burying new resources into the ground :laugh:

Well since I'm going there hunting I mite aswell bring probes/bombs and clear the whole area :tower:

And then......stay around watching when you do the hard work burying new resources into the ground :laugh:

Whoopee!!! OLA32 FINALLY get's someone hunting on the LA! :yay:

Gen! I really hope that you dont sell your unique LA! I like those mushrooms, still no global from them for me, but i love them, and i know that i shortly loot a fungo hat from those shrooms :D
LA prices goes up as the virtual universe expanding. Its a long-term investment, so be patient, your money wiull come back! ;)

Anyway good luck, i hunt the mushrooms till i can :)

walter

Gen! I really hope that you dont sell your unique LA! I like those mushrooms, still no global from them for me, but i love them, and i know that i shortly loot a fungo hat from those shrooms :D
LA prices goes up as the virtual universe expanding. Its a long-term investment, so be patient, your money wiull come back! ;)

Anyway good luck, i hunt the mushrooms till i can :)

walter

As at 30/03/07 OLA32 isn't for sale :D

The reason for my post is that my sponsored section here on EntropiaForum will stop after tomorrow. Information relating to OLA32 will be found in the Land Area section of EF. Events will be in the Events section of EF.

If I see the popularity of OLA32 increase then I'll speak to the big cheese of EF and secure another Sponsored Section. For the moment I'd rather put the PEDs for sponsoring EF into prizes for Events to be held on OLA32.

There shouldn't be any Foul Raiders on OLA32 and i'm surprised they are spawning. I will log a support ticket to MA.

Gen

Since this Thread is going closed I'ld like to say thanks to Gen for tha last weeks. He have done a great job resently and made some intresting Events.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Me and my friend acally wen't big plus the last event there. And that is without ANY globals at all. So very very good loot/pec fired. =)

There shouldn't be any Foul Raiders on OLA32 and i'm surprised they are spawning. I will log a support ticket to MA.

lol I like hunting fouls, but maybe it's only me. It's the only place I know of having a decent size of fouls, the only other place I know is CND, and there they are swarmed by uber tripudions.

Maybe you could ask MA to just move them out from the bounderies of your LA? I guess the big fouls belong to the "natural fauna" that came with the LA (the same way as some land areas has exosarus/hiryuu); most of the big fouls seems to be right at the northern border of the LA.

As for the mining tax, 3% is pretty ok, it's just slightly above the mining tax at Twin Peaks mall ;) Biggest disadvantage for mining is probably (pretty obvious lol) the atraxes.

Maybe you could ask MA to just move them out from the bounderies of your LA? I guess the big fouls belong to the "natural fauna" that came with the LA (the same way as some land areas has exosarus/hiryuu); most of the big fouls seems to be right at the northern border of the LA.

:wise:

That would make sense. There are some big Fouls in the hills north of OLA 32.

nice to know tyvm:yay:

:banghead:

Why why why the pointless necro of a thread for a land that changed owners ages ago? I don't think gen even plays any more.

Back