Silverfox, a Bridge Investor

Status
I'm quite frankly disgusted at this whole thread. Skam, love the interview hun, less the advertising.
It's pretty plain to me realy. This most certainly is a pyramid scheme. He earns money from recruiting people. I'll say it again, he earns money from recruiting people.

Just incase you didn't get it, he earns from money recruiting people.

Silverfox is no player, he is a walking recruiment push, thats all. What player uses armour made of butter. The origional owner had the sense to sell it ffs!

Silverfox, do me a favour would ya, take ya yaself, ya marketting ploy, and ya pyramid scheme the fuck outa my game and leave decent people alone to play the game they enjoy. Go rip people off somewhere else.

The Beast said:
I'm quite frankly disgusted at this whole thread. Skam, love the interview hun, less the advertising.
It's pretty plain to me realy. This most certainly is a pyramid scheme. He earns money from recruiting people. I'll say it again, he earns money from recruiting people.

Silverfox is no player, he is a walking recruiment push, thats all. What player uses armour made of butter. The origional owner had the sense to sell it ffs!

Silverfox, do me a favour would ya, take ya yaself, ya marketting ploy, and ya pyramid scheme the fuck outa my game and leave decent people alone to play the game they enjoy. Go rip people off somewhere else.

I hear ya!

The Beast said:

spot on lol..

Ok i just heard from a support case MA says this is pure rumour and speculation and do not confirm any investment...

So basicly i vote to ignore these silly ppl and let them spend their peds how they see fit ;)

The Beast said:

bummer... gotta spread it first. Thanks for your post Beast. +Rep coming your way when I can. I call :bs: on the whole affair! :wise:

Ok , i dun wanna judge anyone or anything , actually i didnt read 5% of the whole thing :D .
I just agree with Knuckles on this point :
First of all,I am amazed that someone bothered to interview this "investor".
But maybe full supremacy makes someone more credible ? 'Economy sections' of different PE-forums are full of ideas or proposed services (and they usually dun sound credible , or trustable ) , put that in such a section where interested ppl can ask questions and not-interested can just ignore (and laugh :D ) , keep doing great interviews of 'famous or mysterious known-and-cool' ppl (i love em :laugh:) .
Sorry i just cannot see the point of interviewing someone talking about his mentor and 'how to make money thx to a rich-get-richer method',even if he has lotsa bucks and full supremacy ;well :
He discovered Project Entropia via the swedish finance-newspaper "Dagens Industri" in an article about Deathifier buying Treasure Island.

I actually didn't read 5% of the thing because for me it's just an ad. :wise:
AN AAAAD ! :laugh:
No offence in this reply.

Hieronyme

PS: plz , dun give me a 'hi thx for ur opinion' they just run me crazy :)

i think som investor in MA can be a good things but

1) as player i wont trust someone supesed to be a good investor and who buy a supremty armor... thats money waste , not investissement.or like i had allready say , he got som hidden info...

2) creating a new island is very crap idea.as far as i know the island is suposed to be and stay unike.if MA start to make lots of unique things noone will still trust them.

3) something that MA start to understand , but it looks like investor still ignore , MA need to be trustworthy ... and for that player need to know all,and to dont get Fworded.

4) for a good product you do not need big advertising...
i do not trust a compagnie that need to scream evrywhere they are good.

Agree with beast . Man u were a lil faster than me :D
I tried to say in a more subtile way tho :laugh:
+rep

I say..chill damnit!

Everybody seems so..stressed? why dont you just wait for MAs response. Welcome to the game SilverFox :)
As i can see you like the game :silly2:

Muppis said:
I say..chill damnit!

Everybody seems so..stressed? why dont you just wait for MAs response. Welcome to the game SilverFox :)
As i can see you like the game :silly2:

I ain't stressed! :silly2:

ultimababe said:
Please post *all* details about yourself (and yes, we would like PERSONAL details here to check your business dealing history) and your company.

Hi Miss. U. Babe
Well.... My friend Sam Spade dot Org told me bridgeglobalteam.info is owned by Monopole Trading. Google on the other hand gave me only 1 link about this Monopole Trading, about doing something in food. Prolly an orange trader? :dunce:

But I didn't hear anybody name the name Burelli right now, have we forgot him allready? I am seeing "Burelli's" everywhere i look in this post. Anyone ever heard from him (or their peds) again?

But if it works out, cudos for Silverfox! I'm afraid i'm missing this boat though, no matter what is said, i think it's gonna hit an iceberg...

Nupi said:
Well.... My friend Sam Spade dot Org told me bridgeglobalteam.info is owned by Monopole Trading. Google on the other hand gave me only 1 link about this Monopole Trading, about doing something in food. Prolly an orange trader? :dunce:

But I didn't hear anybody name the name Burelli right now, have we forgot him allready? I am seeing "Burelli's" everywhere i look in this post. Anyone ever heard from him (or their peds) again?

But if it works out, cudos for Silverfox! I'm afraid i'm missing this boat though, no matter what is said, i think it's gonna hit an iceberg...

burelli got perma-banned from Project Entropia.

My left foot middle toe (i call it my fishy toe) started wiggling while reading this thread, and that's never a good indication.

Kalashi said:
ok couple of questions if you dont mind, im not a fan of email atm.

Or maybe MARCO could answer these?

1. Will this be a 'silent' investment. ie. will Bridge/investors have any say in the actual gameplay/running/universe of PE? ie. could you/investors push for someone to be banned from PE?

2. Relating to your avatar ingame, is this simply so you can get some more info about the day2day PE? and for background info to advise potential investors?

many thanks.

Hi
I will answer you because of your kind way of asking.
From now on I will ignore whiners..

1. Bridge people investing in MA will have nothing to say in PE.
We have no influence in banning people.
Hope that is crystal clear.
2.I am investing/depositing for my own pleasure.
I do it just for fun - if I lose my deposits I wont join the "whiners club".
If any Bridge investor asked me about the game I would say "JOIN!
IT IS FUN!"
But I must admit there is a thrill in the possibility to earn money even in here
Have you not felt the "thrill" everytime you loot :D
/SilverFox

SilverFox said:
Hi
I will answer you because of your kind way of asking.

1. Bridge people investing in MA will have nothing to say in PE.
We have no influence in banning people.
Hope that is crystal clear.
2.I am investing/depositing for my own pleasure.
I do it just for fun - if I lose my deposits I wont join the "whiners club".
If any Bridge investor asked me about the game I would say "JOIN!
IT IS FUN!"
But I must admit there is a thrill in the possibility to earn money even in here
Have you not felt the "thrill" everytime you loot :D
/SilverFox

Whiners?We are just pointing out the fact that you earn a passive income from your recruited agents. You are burning yourself each time you post

Knuckles said:
"As a member of bridge you get the rank Agent and you get points for new members you recruit,or when you train Agents that produces points themselves.Points can be traded weekly for cash"

Hold on,you recruit people?And then they produce points for you while you can choose to be passive?Oh boy,this is a pyramid scheme.Thank God for morons who publish this info on a webpage visitors can see. They are avoiding 1 big rule though by using a exception.This all would be ILLEGAL if there was a joining fee. There isnt,but you have to invest 7500+ SEK into a bridge recommended company as a member according to the tour so I guess thats the "fee" of getting into the "cool group of people doing nothing on top getting paid for the noobs under them"

Oh well,this is as much info I can get as a non member.

So Mr. Bo Stahlsparre (Silverfox). This isnt a pyramid scheme although it has pretty much every trademark of one?.You my friend,is busted

if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck ...it probably is a duck :wise:

MA getting investors seems a good idea (if they can spend the money right) but this 'Bridge' seems too... dodgy. While the main focus is not recruitment (and therefore its not a plain pyramid scheme) getting rewarded for it... isn't quite right.

"The company intends to open the issue to members of Bridge on the 20 August which assumes that both the prospectus and the approval in the relevant countries are completed. If you have access to the internet you can watch a movie on the Mindark home page which describes the game: www.mindark.com In conjunction with this there will be a Road show where members can meet Mindark’s leadership and Jan Welter in person. Locations and countries to be confirmed. Members who cannot participate in person can instead follow proceedings live over the internet. Members will be provided with more information about Mindark via a special issue of Bridge Investor Express in the next week. "

from .. http://www.bridgeltd.com/index.php?sub=23&p=6&c=282page=

well.. todays the 20th.. has the prospectus been completed? .. which are the 'relevant' countries?

investment capital normally works this way, in return for points (a %,) later on down the road. the trick is having faith in MA to turn every bridge dollar, into 5 MA dollars. ;)

-dash. (still on the fence. there are lots of capital companies. MA should have come to canada years ago. ;P)

and naughty skam for including the link to bo's affiliate signup page.. encouraging the pyramid we all despise. ;)

and silverfox, i apologize for the overzealous replies you've recieved.. as with any system in nature, change is resisted.. =)

That, makes the whole post even more insulting .
What about moving this post to another section and especially not putting it on the main page ?
I'm too lazy to give all the motivations , they seem too clear.

Dash Smashing said:
and naughty skam for including the link to bo's affiliate signup page.. encouraging the pyramid we all despise. ;)

I emailed about that few hours ago but Skam hasnt woken up yet or something :silly2:

aye to that. this game becomes more about money every day. and duh, it is, in a sense. obviously if everyone always did well ingame, thatd eliminate the need for deposits. and on and on.

however, what im concerned about is all the bad press. for shits and giggles, i was talking to some guys in a WoW irc chan about pe. they said it was a money making scheme, ohhhh, the game starts you with nothing, they suck up all your cash, etcetc..

=P

PE is great tho it has some significant flaws, as most can agree. bottom line, MA cant afford any more negative drama. one happy asshole who burns a million ped on shitty supremacy armor and walks around saying RESISTANCE IZ FUTILE - INVEST J00 MONEY!#$ ASIA ASIA ASIA, HAPPY CHINEZE NEW YEAR!#$% being followed around by well known ass-kissing sycophants such as milkey (moonear, can you feed me some free ammo too? uNF!) is

just

bad

news.

cuz hes ~60 yrs old, this is supposed to mean that everythings kosher? Marco, could you PLEASE do something about weeding these ppl out of the mix? this is the last thing we need, screwing wtih our game. ive ALREADY 'invested.' ive 'invested' thousands upon thousands in the form of deposits thru the ingame interface, not even the client loader, just that magic D button. too lazy to pull up the ascii for it tho heh.

so silverfox.. quit fucking with my investment pls =D but yes, the armor does look pretty cool, ive always said that.

I have to say that I just had an absolute scream. I decided in my infinite wisdom to go see how bad this pyramid scheme was, and indeed, how much business they were doing.
On the business side, they have done none, bar the reselling of accounts. They have apparantly not sold any shares, and why, becuase until MA kick in, they have no-one to invest in.
So, when I went to the site, made a membership and had a look around, most of the stuff on the site doesnt work, and why? well beacuse they have nothing to do, apart from charging you to join. You can also have a look who is in your downstream (suckers who you have managed to talk inot investing).

It is plain and simple pyramid selling. If there is any doubt on this issue, on the site, you can buy all your sales glossies, pens folders etc, you can download all you literature too, all ofcourse aimed at recruiting new members.
They have done no other business whatsoever.

I am absolutely disgusted with MA for this. They aught to be ashamed of themselves working with these rip off merchents. I'm not ainming that at any particulkar staff members, just the ones who made the decision. I doubt Marco had a hand in this, he is a damn fine guy who helped me out when I joined PE and I fubared my account, and it is no wonder that he is keeping his mouth shut about this, I would be too embarrased to speak.

Oh, anyone who wishes to have a pokey around, feel free to have a look using the pretend details I popped in, you can see the shit here:

http://www.mybridgeportal.com/login.asp

<removed, please dont dont spread "public" passwords, /mindbuster>

Not sure how quick this account will be deleted, but everyone feel free to make thier own. The site is an absolute insult to anyone with an ounce of intelligence.

SilverFox, I've no dount you are probably a nice guy, but either you are involved in Bridge at top level and in this case, you are simply trying to rip people off.
Or, you are simply an genuine investor and have made the foolish mistake of handing over your cash to these idiots. If I were you, I would have some self respect, cut your losses, and don't try to encourage people to make the same mistake as yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dash Smashing said:
"The company intends to open the issue to members of Bridge on the 20 August which assumes that both the prospectus and the approval in the relevant countries are completed. If you have access to the internet you can watch a movie on the Mindark home page which describes the game: www.mindark.com In conjunction with this there will be a Road show where members can meet Mindark’s leadership and Jan Welter in person. Locations and countries to be confirmed. Members who cannot participate in person can instead follow proceedings live over the internet. Members will be provided with more information about Mindark via a special issue of Bridge Investor Express in the next week. "

from .. http://www.bridgeltd.com/index.php?sub=23&p=6&c=282page=

well.. todays the 20th.. has the prospectus been completed? .. which are the 'relevant' countries?

investment capital normally works this way, in return for points (a %,) later on down the road. the trick is having faith in MA to turn every bridge dollar, into 5 MA dollars. ;)

-dash. (still on the fence. there are lots of capital companies. MA should have come to canada years ago. ;P)

and silverfox, i apologize for the overzealous replies you've recieved.. as with any system in nature, change is resisted.. =)

Hi!
Never thought I would stir up a storm like this :cool:
People have right to have views - I respect that.
Comments that are put in rude manner will be ignored from me.
All Earth inhabitants cant be Bridgers´s - so what´s the fuzz?
Some will - some wont - so what?

Good research!

The planned start of the road-show (I dont like that word - Investing meetings is better) is delayed one month.
Bridge try to start it sept 20 - I guess people on vacation has delayed the necessary paperwork with proper authorities.

I say again 99% is investment 1% is networking.
But in this forum most questions are about networking.

If you feel so bad about networking - dont join, or if you want to join but dislike me - just take away /stahlsparre when joining.
It is as simple as that.

MA emission is not a bad thing for PE.
It can be a vitamin injection.
Future will show.

/SilverFox

Crys said:
i was talking to some guys in a WoW irc chan about pe. they said it was a money making scheme, ohhhh, the game starts you with nothing, they suck up all your cash, etcetc..

and did you ask them just WHAT WoW's moneymaking scheme is? ..

oh wait, thats right, pre-authorized credit card withdrawls EVERY MONTH even if you dont login, and dont use your new pink flaming orb spell, and dont get to kill any monsters?

hrmm.. who's got the more invasive scheme? who's got the more inefficient scheme?

monthly charges are for noobs.

SilverFox said:
Hi!

I say again 99% is investment 1% is networking.
But in this forum most questions are about networking.
/SilverFox

So, who exactly have you invested in? Oh, that would be Bridge would it not?
I don't see any other companies you have invested in. Mindark would be the first.

Your site shows that all your meetings have been about investing in Bridge, and the only one about a company will be the Mindark one if it happens. So, Im a little unsure where you get your percentages from.

Maybe you could enlighten us about all the successful companies you guys are investing in?

SilverFox said:
Hi! <Snips out crap>

/SilverFox

So.... are you going to post your personal details so that we may investigate your business background? Or shall we just ignore you now? :tapfinger

SilverFox said:
MA emission is not a bad thing for PE.
It can be a vitamin injection.
Future will show.

/SilverFox

I agree with you. which is why i'm still on the fence. =)

Im well aware of how venture capital works, I myself am a successful product of such investors.

They've been paid now, 2 dollars back for every 1 we took.

I'm just wondering what the contract states.. How much does MA stand to repay after the cash infusion? 2:1? 4:1? =X

Im also worried about the asian market. Right now there are asian MMORPG's that cATER to the asian community. they mimick eq, and already have quite large playerbases. Bringing the PE economy model to the chinese provinces wont be easy as you think. =/ Each province has its own rules and standards on how things are run.. =X Has MA really done their asian gaming market homework? =X

Plus, Add Taiwan, HongKong, and South Corea(Korea if you like.) to the mix. At the getgo, the hongkong and taiwanese players will be able to out-afford the chinese mainland players. This *is* a game based on USD lets not forget.. Thats like asking for a whole new set of rich noobs, and a whole new set of broke noobs. (no middle ground really.)

Anyways, as you said, VC is a risk.. ;) My own money invested in PE is also a risk. =) Luckily for me, its a risk I choose to afford.. So, I'll just sit back, put my legs up, and see what happens.

Good luck to all involved parties. Make my PED worth more.

Knuckles, one of the REASONS I had to interview Silverfox is that this has been one of THE most discussed topics in the community lately. So far everything has been second-hand information, as we have had no info from MA or BI earlier directly pointed at us. And the fact that this thread have gotten 56 replies just while I was sleeping points to the fact that this is something people indeed do care about. This is MindArk-business, it might change our gameplay -are you not intrested at all to know the future of PE if BI and MA goes together like planned?

Oh and I changed the link on request.

Oh, and yes I knew this was gonna cause a discussion -and thats why I did it ;) Discussion is good.

So it's pyramid selling / networking whatever you wanna call it

Don't hide the fact or shrug it off - that's the core concept behind it - and it sucks - it's simply you leeching off others - it's you earning money from other people

So - you join the "network". You invest your $1.5g or whatever it is (in Bridge - for investment into MA / other games you aint gotten around to contacting yet). Then you convince 10 gullible brain-deads to also invest, and yup - you get paid for it

Where does this money come from? Oh yes - that investment capital - which means that if overall 100 people invest $1.5g (or whatever it is), there will NOT be 100x $1,500 = $150,000, because yup - the early birds get a nice cut of that, hence lowering the total cash in the pot for everybody else

---

Okay, the rest I can deal with - join a syndicate, and become a silent shareholding consortium, with no say in how PE is ran

Nothing to or from MA other than cash investment for share certificates, in the hopes that the extra cash boost will enable a probably financially overburdened (skint) MA to be able to expand - and perhaps finally employ a decent PR Manager. After that, when MA is finally a big company, earning more than peanuts each week, share prices will soar, and the investors will then float those shares, sell em on at a nice fat profit

---

Keep the investment, bin the networking - that died way back with Amway...

Skam said:
...points to the fact that this is something people indeed do care about. This is MindArk-business...
We do indeed. Unfortunately, networking relies on one or both of two things:

1. Your ability to be a manipulative shit, by trying to persuade others to part with cash
2. Your audience being stupid and gullible, and as we all know, PE players tend to be in general highly intelligent, which is why this scam was instantly sniffed out

---

(Edit)

Why not make a public company Limited By Shares (that's what a PLC is legally referred to here in Britain), and keep it solely as an investors consortium? You'd get no animosity then, and probably some positive interest...

i had take a look to brige site.

only to become member , i mean member that got access to forum and som other crap , the cheapest is 600$...and for shure the offert that are selected by default is 2600$ ...

for info you can buy a crap little book... book is maybe too big word because its looks like 10 pages... but it worth only 250$.

and ... that all

there nothing else on their site with out the MA PE AB info to invest in...

the only compagnie name i see so far in their site in MA... anything else.

all other things dont work , or i had not access because i have to pay 600$ ...

Status
Back