Thorifoid Temple/Robot Mine

Have you been to the Thorifoid Temple/Robot Mine

• Yeah, the temple rocks! But where si that mine?

Votes: 22 15.6%
  • Sure, kicking SEGs at the mine, but a temple??

Votes: 13 9.2%
  • I have been to both!!

Votes: 49 34.8%
  • Nah, where are they?

Votes: 57 40.4%

• Total voters

wizzszz

Marauder
Banned
Society
Jurai Blood
Nicholas wizzszz Wolf
Do you have this nice little red dots on your map?

Once you get close enough, they leave a red dot on your map, just like an outpost...

Now that i've been to the temple, i am curious if there are more of that "Points of interest" that show up on the map....

Please post them in the thread and answer the poll...

I just went to the temple for the first time ever last night.... Never heard of Robot Mines... Where are they?

I just went to the temple for the first time ever last night.... Never heard of Robot Mines... Where are they?

South of TI castle

Never been to either of these places, but if someone will post approximate coords, I will be sure to lead a team of visitors as soon as the He-Man event is concluded.

:D

Robot mine? What? Something I haven't seen! :eek:
Position, Fast!

Where is the mine theN?

Ok, now i have the exact coords ready!!

Robot mine:
Amethera 21246/23409

Thorifoid Sacrifice Stone:
Amethera 10366/14129

As far as i know the mine is useless... mining is good around i think but nothuing inside ;(

Ok, now i have the exact coords ready!!

Robot mine:
Amethera 21246/23409

Thorifoid Sacrifice Stone:
Amethera 10366/14129

nice got it added now and died right afther that bye entity with crit 290 damage :D

isn't it the robot factory?

Noone else found a nice little spot to add here?

Hmm, but a *bump* for anyone who may need the coords...

Bah. The robot mine was unreachable :silly2: To much SEG's..

Noone else found a nice little spot to add here?

Hmm, but a *bump* for anyone who may need the coords...

Tower in the desert, spiral tower and smiley face. Can't think of anymore right now, but I don't think any of the three I said will give you a "dot" on the map, though. ;)

My votes need to change...

As per the sub-title, I need to change my vote now that I have been to both.

Killed the shite outta some of the Thorifoids at the temple, upset that I couldn't get into the temple through the door that won't open... oh well...

Then went to the Mine and MS9 and I took out a couple of SEG1's... (went for the easier ones)

MS9 will be posting a couple of our adventure pics soon.

If you haven't been to these places, you should check them out!

Another *bump*...

Has this door been deemed as unopenable?

Whaaaaa, snif cry. So dont read it :eek: I just learned something new!
I Guess that maybe this post wasn't totally useless..... :scratch2:

This is a textbook example of a totally unnecessary post and an even more useless quote!

Place this (my) post on the wishlist: I wish these post weren´t allowed!:silly2:

Whaaaaa, snif cry. So dont read it :eek: I just learned something new!
I Guess that maybe this post wasn't totally useless..... :scratch2:

In that case, I guess I'm glad that threads without a meaning, actually have a meaning for newcommers (I'm a bit surprised that NBK haven't got better soc info though - which I'm sure they do).
It's natuaral that Noobs like yourself havn't explored the game yet. though, it's still a lot more clever to try to seek out the info - before posting. There are plenty of stuff on both The Temple and the Robot Mines... Please read that first (and these are just a couple of examples)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55181&highlight=temple
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53691&highlight=temple

Or to make it really simple...Places of Interest:
http://www.entropiadirectory.com/wiki/Places_of_Interest

Next time you try to be witty and ironic - please do your home work first.

Last edited:
Thank you for you help! A NOOB like myself could learn alot from someone as helpfull as you ( I guess that I'm just not as clever:D )... Oh well, I learn what I can, when I can.. And I listen to others who know more than me ;)

The world is a very big place and it seems to get bigger every day, we are all NOOBs some where.. I am sure you know that.

I know that I can and will use all of the information that you give, thank you for the links! :) I will look at them and try to be more clever next time I go looking for help...

If you ever need any help please feel free to ask! Yes, I am just a NOOB but I do know a few things... Maybe (just maybe) some day I might be able to help you as well ;)
Again, Thank you for the information. Hopefully I will be able to thank you ingame some time, it is always nice to say words face to face. It is so much more honest that way I think :) Dont you?

Have fun and enjoy the game!

Wow... There are so many cool places that I've never even heard of... Looks like I'll be going for some adventures soon enough :)

Yeah! I want to go and see to!! This is a game, Im going to quit chatting and start playing :yay:
A big thank you to WIZZSZZ and the rest for the info and location +Rep!!

Hope I see you all having fun out there!! :yay:

Back