Praetorian Guard - Applications Considered

Dannen

Guardian
Society
Praetorian Guard
Dannen Dan Hunter
Dear All

Praetorian Guard is currently considering applications from new members - sounds a little grand doesn't it :whistle:

Our current members are from Europe and the US, meaning a society presence online at almost all times. Society chat is lively, and a sense of humour is necessary (we're always laughing at our loots! :rolleyes:).

We accept members of any skill level, although those with experience would be welcome at this time. A willingness to assist less experienced members is preferred, although not an obligation. In return we offer team events, crafting materials/ores at reasonable rates, and friendly banter!

People are welcome to join for a trial period, just let me know. If interested, PM me or apply at a society terminal.

Check www.praetorian.limedaisy.com and the society terminals in a town near you for more info!

good to see that you are expanding :) we should get together and do something fun. its been too long since last time :scratch:

great soc with great people. highly recommended :thumbup:

good luck :)

Mr He-Man!! :bowdown: Thanks babe! :shower: :swoon:

Definately up for a get together :wtg: and thanx for the bump ;)

A little bump for a really friendly society.

If you're looking for a soc with active chat, then this is it. We laugh, moan, tease and triumph together. Advice is sought and given, agreed with and laughed at, but all in good spirit.

So...do you have a sense of humour?
Advice for others?
General wibble to add to soc chat? (lots of competition on the general wibble front :D )

If you can wear the wrong armour and die a lot at CP and still laugh about it (Jeff).
If you can try to join team hunts only for your internet to go down every 30 secs (Lulu).
If you can wear a ridiculously tight trouser suit in front of others and still be composed (Jade).
If you can say 'Moooo' everytime sometimes asks a question (Zen).
If you can annoy your team mates with frequent Hoffing (Tony :rolleyes: ).
If you can do your first tp run in your undies (Mutt and Mari - what were they doing? :confused: :laugh: )
If you can turn up at CND, not because you wanted to, be because you were drunk at the time (Smokie ;) )

If you can do any of these things, or worse........then the PG is the place for you :yay:

JC
P.s. The avatars mentioned above bear no relation (real or virtual) to actual avatars.

Yes, quality members is what we're after, people who:

Could legitimately earn Air Miles for the flights to and from CND (Tony!)
Rely on coffee and beer for the duration of any hunt (Geez, all of us! :computer: :beerchug: )
Use a blade when everyone else has a gun, and end up chasing the mob between ppl for about 5 minutes :)rolleyes: was knackered after!)

Or alternatively, do you:

Visit a bar after every VU in the hope the delivery has finally arrived? (It's become habit now)
Ask other team members to run a little slower coz you've got heels on (JC :girl: )
Global on your first TP run (Lulu!)
Hold a party when RL newbies are born! (the whole society :grouphug: )

Yeah, the names might have been changed to protect the stupid ;)

Good luck with the recruiting - sounds like a fun soc :). Just as an aside though - your website link in PEWiki is incorrect (under the people menu). It says your website is:

http://www.pguard.eu.tf/

which looks like it is maybe an old one?

:laugh: guys...
It reminds me of our soc chat :wtg:
Dan have the names been changed :laugh:

Many thanks for spotting that Mr Queeg, indeed its an old one :rolleyes: . The soc member responsible for sorting out that kind of thing will be royally spanked.

Regards

The Soc Member Responsible for that Kind of Thing :ahh:

A quick recap ...

For those a little unsure, we would welcome:

Keen, active players - I mean, it doesn't have to be every day, but if you suffer withdrawal symptoms when you've not logged on for, say, an hour, you'll fit in just fine.

Any skill level, but particularly between 20k - 50k total skills at the moment.

You don't have to be mad, oh no! But on the other hand, if you've ever been asked to prove you're normal or sane ... :hammer: :loco:

People who enjoy team hunts, but also like to do their own thing, even if this is standing at a crafting machine developing the early stages of RSI and screaming for other soc members to go and find Lyst and Oil!

So come on! - you know you want to ;)

If you can wear a ridiculously tight trouser suit in front of others and still be composed (Jade).

Wow... I had no idea... are there clothes that are NOT ridiculously tight? :ahh: You may be right, but I make black clothes look GOOOOD!!!

Seriously, we are very helpful to our socmates and others ingame, no backstabbing, and everyone is a pleasure to be around or hunt with. I, for one, would be happy to mentor anyone as would several other members!

Like the Boss said, got to a SOC Terminal...

Sense of humor is good an all, but, a main necessity for guys whom may want to join is....ya must like female ava's in boots cause we got some nice boots on them feet :laugh: yeah yeah you all shoulda known that one was comming from me :D

Oh and hey Ms. Dannen....Jade....and BC?? i need lyst and oil :tapfinger

Im having withdrawls from being away from my components machine for too long :eyecrazy:

but back on topic: fun soc, often humorous chat, and just alot of fun here

hunting, mining, crafting and the occasional trip to find some ambus or troxies for sweating :scratch2:

bumpity bump....

Bump - because we're worth it :cool:

How about another bump :cool:

:yay: :cool: flying by again just to give it a bump up :wtg: : hmm CND time and more work to do :tower: :beerchug:

Whats that coming over the hill, is it a BUMP?!

:cool:

Thought I would add a little note here (hope you don't mind guys), as someone that has joined the PG after seeing this thread.

If you are looking for a society, which is friendly and welcoming; has lots of active players; and whose members will always help out other players - then I can thoroughly recommend this society.

I joined about a week ago, and have been online almost every day since then, and there have always been several other members online. Everyone has been really friendly, and it already feels like a "second home" (although my wife may argue that it is more like my first home ;) ).

Oh it does help if you are a little mad too :laugh:

Last edited:
Loots of good ppl in this soc, highly recomended :)

Thanks for the testimonial Queeg... and special thanks to Dunn!! Always nice to hear kind words!!

... and on the seventh day, he bumped. And it was good.

:wtg:

A new week so lets BUMP this up:wtg:

free bump compliments of Exodus :yay: :wtg:

Glad to see you guys are still going strong. If you still have me on your FL dont be a stranger and say hi

-Ex

Hey Ex :yay:

Long time no see. Unfortunately I don't have you on FL anymore :mad:

Thanks for the bump, and hope we can meet up sometime soon :)

JC

Beware the Ides of March!

For all Praetorian Guard members.....the Ides of March is almost upon us, so please add your opinion to the Ides of March PG Killing thread:

http://praetorian.limedaisy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=120

For anyone who is looking for a society with lots of active members, amusing soc chat, but plenty of personal space, then PG may be for you. We have hunters, miners, crafters and jack-of-all-trades-uber-of-none'ers.

All applications will be followed by a personal interview with a senior PG member. No skill requirements, just self-sufficient, decent, fun players.

JC

Little bump ;)

For all Praetorian Guard members.....the Ides of March is almost upon us, so please add your opinion to the Ides of March PG Killing thread:

http://praetorian.limedaisy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=120

For anyone who is looking for a society with lots of active members, amusing soc chat, but plenty of personal space, then PG may be for you. We have hunters, miners, crafters and jack-of-all-trades-uber-of-none'ers.

All applications will be followed by a personal interview with a senior PG member. No skill requirements, just self-sufficient, decent, fun players.

JC

Hey JC what's with the Ides of March? Fun hunting or something?

This is the new noob and the PG is the greatest soc :yay:
I'm having fun already and loads of help.
Thanks guys!

Kahina

Back