Hacked!

Loki

Old Alpha
Society
Morbid Angels
Loki Loki Ison
hiya guys ive been hacked, anyone know how to contact MA when passwords been changed ect?

hiya guys ive been hacked, anyone know how to contact MA when passwords been changed ect?

I would put a direct call in as fast as you can

hope you catch it in time loki!

trying to find the number now?

turn your cap key off that happened to me not to long ago thought i was hacked and it was just my own stupidity you may want to check that

This is the phone # from MA website.

MindArk PE AB (publ)
Jarntorget 8
SE 413 04 Gothenburg
Sweden

Telephone: +46 (0)31 607 260
Fax: +46 (0)31 136 016

Try to make several consecutive failed logins, i think that if you fail quite some logins in a short amount of time you account can get blocked. (dunno for how long)

You still know your user name ;)

Also how did your password got changed?

Shit, Good luck keep us posted

ava is online this is a hack not a foolish mistake.
appartment empty ava naked

MA support not in but a nice switchboard opperater...

Its 8 pm maybe they are not in now?

Hi Loki,
The same thing just happens to me few days ago :(
I havent talk much about it since i am still trying to contact authorities...
You just have to create a new account and send a support case from this one to MA. Ask for them to lock your account until everything is ok and follow MA requirement to prove you are the real owner.
In my case i ve been stolen from everything i own but skills. The guy probably dont get enought time (hopefully).
I hope it will be alright for you.

Mik

(if i have the right loki), as a previous PotE armour owner, im gona hazard a guess that you have a gc. thats damn scary to hear that someone with a gc has been hacked.

please keep us up to date on your progress.

hope you get this sorted mate.. where were you last and i will log in to see what going on mate..

Man thats so effed up!! Hope you can get it fixed soon...

Ava was naked, walking slowly to a TT machine, then to a tp (from the appt).Didn`t answer any hails...lost contact after he head to a tp....

Loki hope you get this sorted, Ive had the same thing happen to me and found MA not quickest at sorting things out. Good luck m8.

damn, this hacker stuff is getting worse every day,

hope you get your account back :mad:
Good luck man

i hope you dont have any cc:s activated...

Avatar went down with a vip flight then logged off after a while.Please by all means if any see him alert it`s not the real one and don`t trade him....

I dont know their stance if a gold card owner gets hacked!
i know that no gold card = no help whatsoever :(

sorry to hear that

So if he had Gold Card, Ma will return all back to normal.. Or is this just to hard to say? I mean if they dont, this can happen to any of us at anytime... and then what happens to all are money we put in?

Please tell us if you have or have not a GC on that account. I guess this info would be of interest to many of us.:confused:

Take care and good luck (you need some I guess),
BB

Very sorry to hear this Loki. I hope MA will help you, though realistically I wouldnt hold my breath.

Please let us know. Do you have a GC ?

Good luck
Jasis

man that realy sucks
i hope it works out ok for you

gl m8

:( Sorry for your loss.

Could you please list some of the items you had in your possesion as well as massive skills, we could track the seller of such items in the public auction.

If it is YOU who are selling the items, an account lock will secure them, if someone else is selling them, then you will find out who.

Reactions: Cee
Back