"Hello", no wait.. erm.. "Hi"

BlueFire

Guardian
Society
Shoot To Kill
James BlueFire Sunderland
Yes, I found my way here now. I heard this place rocks so I had to take a look, also heard that The Almighty Marco posts here so this place must be something else!

I quess I'll type in a short intro; let's see.. I started playing PE during the CCT (Closed BETA), I quess that was like the year 2001 or so, can't really remember. I enjoyed the freedom of being a Freelancer, which ended when I created The RedCell Corporation (to be continued?). After that I joined CC. I've concentrated my skills on healing so my profession would be a Healer. Unfortunatelly there's no such profession in PE, hopefully MA would change this *hint to the Almighty One (am I allowed to do that?)*.

Anyway, now I'm here and I've got about 65K posts to read to catch up *breathe in..., breathe out*. I feel confident that I'll enjoy the reading. Me wonders what information will be pushed out of my brain when I read all that.

Untill later,
Ja ne! Yeah... I'm trying to learn Japanese, that translates to "see ya".
Signed,
BlueFire
Ooo, I signed my post! :tongue2:

HI and welcome bluefire, u old nut - i think i have seen u roamin at calypso at somepoint- glad to see u found your way here too :kos:

Hey,

I'm new here too but welcome just the same.

Howdy and Welcome to EF! The Rockinest PE Joint on the Planet!

Hello and Welcome :D

Hi there and welcome to EF. I hope you have bucket loads of fun here :cool:

Yo BlueFire,its been a while

*cough gimme your mod.fap :hammer: *

Welcome old man :D

BlueFire said:
Yes, I found my way here now. I heard this place rocks so I had to take a look, also heard that The Almighty Marco posts here so this place must be something else!

Hi BlueFire and welcome to EntropiaForum :)

- Deathifier

Welcome m8

Glad to see u found your way here :) I always miss the old Rell Cell days...

Banzai ! (trying to learn japanse also)

Back