critical dmg?

Acronoid

Stalker
Society
United Talents
If you need to know it, you already do
I have a question :rolleyes:

Does killstrike improve your chances in giving critical hit? :confused:

The discription of the skill is very mystic. So maybe some ubers can say if they hit critical 95% of the time.

BTW, no I haven't unlocked it, though, I'm planning to do so in the next century :D

I would guess kill strike just contributes to improving your min damage up to 50%. I don't see how you can improve your critical hits beyond the amount you get when you reach 10 C.H.A. And CHA is directly related to HA and I don't believe kill strike contributes to HA.

why does the message state then:
"Kill strike is a measure of your ability to deal a fatal blow"
:confused:

Hum...:scratch2: I think that MA introduced some skill only to slower skill-gain...;)

Inflict ranged damage used to be called Ranged critical hit, but Mindark renamed it. ;)

Inflict ranged damage used to be called Ranged critical hit, but Mindark renamed it. ;)

Is that a hint, or just some sick humor of MA :confused:

Is that a hint, or just some sick humor of MA :confused:

Probably common sence as people were asking the same thing back then. Or, well, what they really were asking as "Can you make a critical strike?" (it wasn't impleted with avatar and mob critical strikes yet).

Yeah, MA's descriptions tend to be a bit cryptic. Better min dmg = more likely to deal a fatal blow...

As I say, give me your HA on a weapon and I can tell you your CHA. (so can you if you search the forum)

So is there a way to increase the number of critical damage? I mean, past the 10.0 HA on a SIB weapon (or a standard weapon for that matter. :confused:

So is there a way to increase the number of critical damage? I mean, past the 10.0 HA on a SIB weapon (or a standard weapon for that matter. :confused:

No, not as far as I know.

If there was your economy would shoot through the roof.

No, not as far as I know.

If there was your economy would shoot through the roof.

Hence the raison why I'm interested in it :D

Back