Everything I own has disappeared!!!

Parasiteone

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Ricko Mojo Suave
i just logged in to find my avatar naked and missing 75% of items i own. My card has also been depleted to 9.16 ped... Ive heard of this happening to people.. Does this get fixed .. Is it a temporary bug or is this a more serious problem i should b worried about... No one knew my password so thats not the issue. its a bug ive been told about but its def not pleasant...!!

:O

second one!

if your monay has been stripped along with items... I would more than likely say that you have been hacked!

try and contact Ma supposrt ASAP and say you have an anticipated hcak and describe in as much detail as to what happened (prefereably last 24 hourss and anything to do with you account (password etc)

Try and do it mate.. you were able to login so they didnt change your password at least ~:S

strange thing is it seems more like a bug, all my items frm auction have disappeared, items frm intenvory are moved to carry on (so half my valuables r still on me) peds r down to 9 ped frm 600, and my clothes r missing.. doesnt look like the work of a hacker but a weird bug.. cause a lot of my stuff wth high tt is still with me for some reason...

strange thing is it seems more like a bug, all my items frm auction have disappeared, items frm intenvory are moved to carry on (so half my valuables r still on me) peds r down to 9 ped frm 600, and my clothes r missing.. doesnt look like the work of a hacker but a weird bug.. cause a lot of my stuff wth high tt is still with me for some reason...

Been logged in drunk lately...?

well tbh hope it not a actual problem but if your trying be clever or 'funny' then well to me kinda sucks

i logged in in the afternoon so no drinkin there :) and logged bak in right now at 2am to see my auctions to find it all missin... filed a case . i hope this is a temp bug... one of my friends also had items for me at one point and said they disappeared when he logged bak in as well so im hopin its a bug...

Tried logging in to check your items under "My Items" on the Entropia webpage?

Tried logging in to check your items under "My Items" on the Entropia webpage?

I did that and their still missing... Not very pleasant right now...

This Happened To Someone Not Long Ago Maybe Within A Few Hours

Not Sure Why Though

If It Is 2 Different Times It May Be A Bug

ya happend to a friend of mine as well. Ah well.. filed a case, and off to sleep hopin this will b fixed by the mornin.. :(:(

:( still missin it all.. hmm... guess i play the waitin game with MA support now...

What entropia "help" programs you have installed?

Maybe one of the new pe-ass like programs is a bit fishy?

i dont even use PE ass... havent for many many months..

pe-ass seems clean.. but there are new programs out there.. one that automatically does screenshots and another one, dont know what that one does. I have been hacked myself in the past, and i am still wondering why.

I hope its no hack cause im def done with the game if i dont get my things back lol... Shudnt b a hack tho cause some of my stuff is still with me. knight armour, a few skins prob bout 2-300 ped of stuff is left so if it was a hack they wud have changed password or stole all i thnk...And i dont use any programs to enhance the game so it shudnt b that..

pe-ass seems clean.. but there are new programs out there.. one that automatically does screenshots and another one, dont know what that one does. I have been hacked myself in the past, and i am still wondering why.

The reason why I keep marketprice of my items and items I need in my head and do manual printscreens.

Well, anyways, good luck, hope you get your stuff back!

does anyone know how long it takes for MA support to reply to a case?

does anyone know how long it takes for MA support to reply to a case?

You will most likely get an answe after 7 AM MA time tomorrow. Its sunday today and if Im not wrong they only work Monday-friday and have people ready on weekends in case servers brake or so...

You will most likely get an answe after 7 AM MA time tomorrow. Its sunday today and if Im not wrong they only work Monday-friday and have people ready on weekends in case servers brake or so...

thanks a lot. appreciate it! i hope things work out in the end.. or its bye bye EU

thanks a lot. appreciate it! i hope things work out in the end.. or its bye bye EU

It will work out, it always does...

At least we can hope so ;)

Under what subject did you file the supportcase?

i just logged in to find my avatar naked and missing 75% of items i own. My card has also been depleted to 9.16 ped... Ive heard of this happening to people.. Does this get fixed .. Is it a temporary bug or is this a more serious problem i should b worried about... No one knew my password so thats not the issue. its a bug ive been told about but its def not pleasant...!!

I did that and their still missing... Not very pleasant right now...

i just looked and it happened 2 days ago
Sry to hear about it...

But I don't see why you think it's a bug? :confused:
Nothing of what you have written seems the least bit like a bug to me.

You've been hacked, I'm afraid... And MA will ofc not replace your stuff if you've been hacked.

Sry to hear about it...

But I don't see why you think it's a bug? :confused:
Nothing of what you have written seems the least bit like a bug to me.

You've been hacked, I'm afraid... And MA will ofc not replace your stuff if you've been hacked.

HE does not believe he has been hacked since he still got High-value items left on his ava.

unfortunatly the reply by MA is that indeed i was hacked.. they found my items tt'd and my peds spent on auctions at ridiculous prices therefore transfering my peds to the avatar who made the auction. Im askin them to track the avatar who recieved the peds cause that more than likely is the culprit.... Not even sure where to go with this game anymore...

unfortunatly the reply by MA is that indeed i was hacked.. they found my items tt'd and my peds spent on auctions at ridiculous prices therefore transfering my peds to the avatar who made the auction. Im askin them to track the avatar who recieved the peds cause that more than likely is the culprit.... Not even sure where to go with this game anymore...
Sry to hear that...

MA will not do that I'm afraid. Some of the people ending up with your peds could be innocent. As much as this sucks, it's really not MAs fault that your computer was hacked.

Consider reporting it to the RL police. Somebody hacked your computer and stole your money, which is illegal IRL. If the RL police are willing to contact MA, they will cooperate and give the police the IP your account was accessed from. Depending on how stupid the hacker was, it might be easy to find him.

Everytime this happens I sooo hope the scum-hacker will be caught...
Never has happened yet afaik :mad:

GL whatever happens.

Been logged in drunk lately...?

lmao!!! Really!!! IT HAPPENS!!!!:wtg:

Seriously....seems like this been the "soup `de Jour" lately.....:rolleyes:

lmao!!! Really!!! IT HAPPENS!!!!:wtg:

Seriously....seems like this been the "soup `de Jour" lately.....:rolleyes:

I wish this was the case so i can b mad at myself. but it appears I was hacked as the times it happend i wasnt even home.... 1.5 years of work all gone for nothin and not one thing that can b done to help...i thnk its ridiculous...

That's 2 hacks within one weekend. It seems the script kiddiez have found planet Calypso.

AG

Sorry to hear about this :(

Please let us know if you find out how you were hacked. There seem to be a few cases lately so maybe there is a common link that might be useful in preventing it happening to others.

Back