The Gate :: Old PE Magazine Files unearthed

Could you post some of it ;)?

I lost a ton of my old screen shots from back then. Here is one from October 2004 though:

http://entropia-pioneers.kicks-ass.org/ep/album_pic.php?pic_id=8110

We were waiting for the new VU and made some art on top of the shop container near the rig.

I ended up hating that VU too (though I don't mind it now). It was when they stopped having every mob drop loot. At first I thought it was horrible, but now I like getting useful items more frequently.

Ahhh the past...

I re-read "the gates" again and would like to focus on "Hell-City" this time. Anyone has anymore informations about it, anything else that the gate could not offer ?

I also made a quick collection of "important" stuff mentioned :

-Ero Hartstenner (born on Mars) lol
-Dr. Nethanial Huntz (discovered "Hell City")
-Dr. Sven Valgatan
-Nolan Brians (N.I.G.I. representative)

-Delacroix (designer of buildings in PE, also known as Martin Jorgensen of the SOF society)
His hotel was never built :(
hotel.jpg

There was also a contest where you could send your building model to him and win 50 PED. ^^

-Bertha Bot (build by Dr. Flab Bib from damaged Robot warriors)

-N.I.G.I (Neo Ithaca Gelogical Institute)
-OSI-14 (Personal Hoovercraft)
(I bet 5 PED our 1st vehicles will be these)
-Halsuit (needed in Hell City)
-Hell City (There is no life at all and Dr. Huntz returns to (Neo) Ithaca after he found it)
-Obelisk Shaped Minerals can be found in Hell City (black and smoke red colored)
-EBN wanted to build a "News Studio" at Exodus Space Station but somehow... -_-
-ODESSA is the mainpart of Exodus and can be a seperate Shuttle with combat abilities...
-OCTAGON (Orbital Central Tactical Administration and Global Observation Network) is a part of ODESSA and ca be detached as well and used to fly...

Bertha Bot explains Rubber Banding:
This is known as Rubber sickness. Most new colonists from Earth experience a spell of this at some point and in a few cases it can be fatal. Certain areas of Calypso leak a highly hallucinogenic invisible gas that distorts
perception of time and space. The best advice when you experience Rubber sickness is to stop and rest for a period of time until its effects wear off.

Argonaut T-Shirt could be ordered from the WebShop: (I demand this pic in hi-res, Marco!) .p
argo_tshirt.jpg

Mindark mentions the ban of the following ips for breaking the "Rules of Conduct" in issue Five :
212.91.200.0 – 212.91.200.255 (ISP: primorye.ru)
12.225.66.220 (ISP: attbi.com)
4.46.0.0 – 4.46.255.255 (ISP: verizon.net)

This adress "http://katt.onlyhere.net" can be found below the Araneatrox story in issue 5. Is avatar "Ayana Silver Thorne" the author of the book "A Female Vampire" ? Seems so..

There were "minigames" especially available for Calypsians (issue 7):
http://web.archive.org/web/20030922072504/http://kalager.tripod.com/

ahhh the Gate............

lol really fun to see a post on this thread i made TWO years ago lol.

What if Dr. Nethanial Huntz went through an orb to reach Hell City... ? :holyshit:

What if Dr. Nethanial Huntz went through an orb to reach Hell City... ? :holyshit:

fits the scenario ;) but i think it was something different that was planned but never got implemented or its there a secret hidden city somewhere but no one has found it. Marco did say in an interview with Dion that there were some areas still undiscovered. Amazing eh an hidden citten maybe with an hidden passage somewhere leading to an underground Hell City !

There was also a contest where you could send your building model to him and win 50 PED. ^^

I participated in that contest, I think it was that one atleast. My suggestion was a convention center/event venue.

fits the scenario ;) but i think it was something different that was planned but never got implemented or its there a secret hidden city somewhere but no one has found it. Marco did say in an interview with Dion that there were some areas still undiscovered. Amazing eh an hidden citten maybe with an hidden passage somewhere leading to an underground Hell City !

Maybe Marco was talking about Amethera, which is not fully open yet. ;)

Maybe you can only enter hell city if your a ghost, ghosts seem to have disappeared as reports of paranormal ghost activity came to a sudden stop a few years back after the invention of better revival terminals. Has the gates of hell city been closed for ever due to our intervention? Only FPC (First Planet Company) has the the answers filed away in deep storage someware under the RDI building.

Ahh...
Hell city :rolleyes:

It could be that it's located on a undiscovered part of Amethera :D
(Hint to FPC!)

McCormick said:
-OSI-14 (Personal Hoovercraft)
(I bet 5 PED our 1st vehicles will be these)
You are up for a lot of PEDs if you are wrong! :laugh:

Entropia Universe

Its sort of fun, but you need to buy money to get successful quickly. If you dont, you have to gather sweat from monsters for your first week-month on continuous play or so, which gets boring.

Its sort of fun, but you need to buy money to get successful quickly. If you dont, you have to gather sweat from monsters for your first week-month on continuous play or so, which gets boring.

But then again.. does anything in life come totally free with out any price tag? :rolleyes:

wow this is verry verry cool, havent sceen thies in years, what happined to the RL maggazien? not enuff subscriptions to keep it going ?

But then again.. does anything in life come totally free with out any price tag? :rolleyes:

Im suprised we havent been taxed for air yet lol :D Human polition! TAX :p so nuthing in life is free haha :) Espicaly no games this game just allowes you to chose how much you want to put in so person that complained :) be happy if u pay nuthing and work up to get something :)

Should make more but cyber ones :) so it free :D

Looks like the download links are dead now, so I uploaded these on Google Drive for anyone who wants them:

Thank you! My first soc was Black Legion with PPK as leader. We had some advertisements in The Gate! :D

Back