Buying LA

Slippery

Stalker
Society
illuminox
Leon Slippery Shockwave
Is It possible to buy a land for 50-100K Ped. If anyone has one for sale PM Me.

Another question:

I have seen LA that are owend by Marcus..... The Estate broker. Well thats MA still owning those LA? Does amyone know if these LA will be upp for sale?

those LAs are most likely the ones fought over at the landgrab events

i doubt you can get one for that price, gl tho ^^

I think you've forgotten a zero in your prices ;)

GL but don't hope too hard :silly2:

A year ago and you could have done that.

But a year is a long time in PE/EU and you need treble that to buy an LA.

Sad but true.

Is It possible to buy a land for 50-100K Ped. If anyone has one for sale PM Me.

Another question:

I have seen LA that are owend by Marcus..... The Estate broker. Well thats MA still owning those LA? Does amyone know if these LA will be upp for sale?

Unfortunately I don't think you can prize away a LA from anyone for less than 350K. To put it into perspective for you Hangars have sold for 70K PEDs.

Ok, thanks for the info:wtg:

Yes, Gen is correct, 350 - 400k. 50k Is what we spend to put the LA rolling when we bought them... (dna, fertilizer, advertising, events, etc)

Garco

I think that if MA would sell LA's again on the auction they probably be around 200-300K But if you want to buy one for a player it might be more since there is then only one LA at a time available. Lets say at least 250-350K ( Depends on size, location, DNA )

Regards

good luck getting land area bro :)

Unfortunately I don't think you can prize away a LA from anyone for less than 350K. To put it into perspective for you Hangars have sold for 70K PEDs.

Just a noob here - but what's a hangar in the game? Yeah, stupid question, and i know what one is in real life.. but I mean are hangars only allowed to be used if you have a ship or w/e...? Is it possible to buy a hangar and put a shop in it for example??

Thanks

Just a noob here - but what's a hangar in the game? Yeah, stupid question, and i know what one is in real life.. but I mean are hangars only allowed to be used if you have a ship or w/e...? Is it possible to buy a hangar and put a shop in it for example??

Thanks

Nope.

All inclusive with the deed lol. Although several parts have to be bought and installed If the preveous owner didn't. Or Its new. You can put your stuff In It though, alot have shopkeepers outside.

Do a search mate ;)

Back