A Fruity Feffoid & my 1st PK!!

Society
Pyrates of Calypso
Danielle YourMom DeathBringer ♥
Ok, so tonight I was out mining near PVP 3, since it's always been good to me. When I hit some claims by a pesky little feffoid, and he gave me a 54 ped Korss.

:laugh: I didn't get my swirlies, cuz I found fruit right after and was entranced by the pretty butterflies.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
After getting done mining by PVP 3, I decided to go INTO the PvP zone Northwest of Port Atlantis to do some mining & search for some more hairdye for Pinky.

I had to run back to town to repair my excavator, but I had left a claim in PVP. When I tp chipped back to the claim, there was some random dude trying to dig up my claim. There were no other claim rods around, so it made me laugh.

PkChat_834126.jpg
Mind you .. I'm in noob Gnome armor just running around, when he comes at me with his rifle out ..

Then .. I pwned him.

pkchat2.jpg

I danced on his dead body & then waited for him to come back, but he never did.
Now, I've NEVER Pk'd anyone in a PvP zone, outside of the ring, since I don't think it's necessary. But this one .. well .. in my kids' words "He started it."

Just made my night LOL

I almost put it in achievements .. but I didn't cuz I didn't think it deserved it's own thread, but I still wanted to share a story that made me :D

*sorry mods if this is inappropriate, that is why I smudged his name & the F bombs in the conversation*

Last edited:
LOL at pk. it really made me laugh :yay:

Ok, so tonight I was out mining near PVP 3, since it's always been good to me. When I hit some claims by a pesky little feffoid, and he gave me a 54 ped Korss.

*sorry mods if this is inappropriate, that is why I smudged his name & the F bombs in the conversation*

Ahem, you missed once...
Gratz anyway. :)

well this teach us something doesnt it?

dont be rude to ppl with bigger guns than you :laugh:

Gratz on the global and as Caoryn said - you missed one ;) You best edit the pic if poss and replace :D

Thanks Caroyn!!

LMAO I was looking for an F word bomb .. I stared at it for a good 3 minutes before I realized what you meant !! :hammer:

Fixed now :D Thanks for pointing it out!

I R Forum nOOb

well this teach us something doesnt it?

dont be rude to ppl with bigger guns than you :laugh:

LOL in his defense .. it's not like I was overly friendly .. but definitely don't shoot at a girl in PvP with PmS ! :laugh:

And .. I wonder if it said : You have been killed by the Bitchy Danielle YourMom Deathbringer!!

(i was kidding about the PmS .. i'm always bitchy;) )

Thanks Caroyn!!

LMAO I was looking for an F word bomb .. I stared at it for a good 3 minutes before I realized what you meant !! :hammer:

Fixed now :D Thanks for pointing it out!

I R Forum nOOb

You're welcome :D.
*pats da Forum n@@b* ;-)

Hahahaha damn pvp3 zone can be funny! :yay:

wow...lmao all i gotta say...thats AWSOME! haha...pk=fun :yay:

LOL in his defense .. it's not like I was overly friendly .. but definitely don't shoot at a girl in PvP with PmS ! :laugh:

And .. I wonder if it said : You have been killed by the Bitchy Danielle YourMom Deathbringer!!

(i was kidding about the PmS .. i'm always bitchy;) )

would be happy to call you "mi bitch" ;)

anyway gl with your pk career... if u got a wip i maybe let you pk me to could be worth the 5 ped shoot...

haha funny stuf oh and gratz :yay:

Skate

LOL, reading that argument has brightened up my day....:D

Thanks

Jam

:rofl: +rep for a good laugh , damn I wish I could be there to see all this happen.

gratz the pked person deserved it lol :D:D:D

:D thats some funny shit.... I wish I'd been there to see it.... btw gratz on the globie!

:laugh:

Glad I didn't get flamed .. to be honest I thought I would :D

Maybe it's coming later .. but .. meh. Who cares.

I also thought, Of course after I won the fight, I wish we were in pvp 3 ! LOL

Gratz and :rofl: go girl :wtg:

Grats on finding a korss :)
As for the noob.
Isnt it much niceer to encounter these people in a pvp zone instead of at PA or something, Very helpful for making them go away.
You seemed very nice to him, you allowed him to live much longer than i would have.
I woulda smoked him form the first impertinent remark form his mouth.:handgun:

HAHAHAHA good job baby dont take sh*t from those guys who think they can kill you just cause yer a girl :yay: :handgun: "kill em all"
luv ya!

Seems PE/EU is flooded with immature people too. ;)

I just love this PK. He so asked for it =D

rofl

What a SAUCY MILF!!!

Grats on finding a korss :)
As for the noob.
Isnt it much niceer to encounter these people in a pvp zone instead of at PA or something, Very helpful for making them go away.
You seemed very nice to him, you allowed him to live much longer than i would have.
I woulda smoked him form the first impertinent remark form his mouth.:handgun:

ok. i know i stand chance of getting flamed and all since everyone (including me) loves mom, but here goes...

the point at which I saw this escalating is where the kid said, "don't treat everyone as if they're n00b." then mom went off or am i mistaken?

lol mom u always rocks :yay:

may be u r a bad mom to him :laugh:

gl with u r long posts, hehe

ok. i know i stand chance of getting flamed and all since everyone (including me) loves mom, but here goes...

the point at which I saw this escalating is where the kid said, "don't treat everyone as if they're n00b." then mom went off or am i mistaken?

That's what i noticed too...And "mom" sorry but i really don't think the "noob" started it...It was just u and ur mood for pking.....

u could have made it worse lol, looted him, (cant u loot in pvp3?) :p but grats to u, i hate people that u try to help or explain something to them, and they get pissed at u

u could have made it worse lol, looted him, (cant u loot in pvp3?) :p but grats to u, i hate people that u try to help or explain something to them, and they get pissed at u

Look again at the conversation they had...He wasn't pissed!He just said that it's not nice treating all the ppl like noobs...Then she was like "did i call u a noob???NO!STFU then...."......Anyways i know that ur mom has a great reputation (which she deserves 110%) and i know that she helps noobs often with sweating and stuff, but that's really unfair....

That maybe correct but it didn't escalate into shooting at that point only into a dispute--It was the "dude" who got pwned that said "You asked for it" and came at HER shooting--she returned fire and Pwned is noob ass!!

Just MHO--Grats on the Korss and way to "Defend" yourself.

Back