Second unique item found

Euroman said:
Not true, you can hunt the small once without armor and EK-2600 or with rascal and a smaller fap.

I have done both without problems, and I only have 122hp so Thorios isn't a all uber mob.

thorio outcast is easy enough with some midlevel protection, i dont know how much damage a warlord does but i doubt i would be able to handle that + i think we all knew it was gonna drop from the highest creature in rank, and not the one with the least damage (just like the roman ram dropped from an atrox stalker and not from an atrox young)

As I said at the stalker event aswell X-times, TEAMUP! :D Its easy to take them if your enough people. OoS were 3 yesterday and we could take them, and as said -were not even on top 50 :)

hm what else was in the loot? based on the tt of the axe, theres around 5k unaccounted for.. just ped? incidentally, the mob that looted must have been one that got too close to the revive cuz i saw rea laying dead near it and dreicc just a little farther off, then i saw the golden swirly =D

in any case, grats to CC, still kickin ass. imho, tt the axe and give rea some more ped and call it a day.

Rea = Uber
Dreicc = does more damage than Rea

But Dreicc doesnt consider himself Uber ?

F1r3 said:
thorio outcast is easy enough with some midlevel protection, i dont know how much damage a warlord does but i doubt i would be able to handle that + i think we all knew it was gonna drop from the highest creature in rank, and not the one with the least damage (just like the roman ram dropped from an atrox stalker and not from an atrox young)

I take it you didn't understand or didn't read what I replied and quoted to:

Ironheart said:
Bla bla bla---->
Many, many more people took part in that event because they could hunt trox young - old without difficulty, whereas even the smallest Thorios are hard to hunt without decent equipment.
<-----more bla bla bla

Maybe you get what I wanted to say now :p

Euroman said:
Not true, you can hunt the small once without armor and EK-2600 or with rascal and a smaller fap.

I have done both without problems, and I only have 122hp so Thorios isn't a all uber mob.

I didnt say they were uber mobs, said even the small ones were hard to hunt without decent equipment, I stand by that.

What % of the playerbase do you reckon has 120 hp or more? Not more than 5% I would say.

Ironheart said:
I didnt say they were uber mobs, said even the small ones were hard to hunt without decent equipment, I stand by that.

What % of the playerbase do you reckon has 120 hp or more? Not more than 5% I would say.

bleh i got 107.X hp and i can handle quite a few! (max 58 dmg, over that i quit hunting :p) any mob btw...(including using armor)

Hi,
Dreic do more damage becose I was litl back,shot another thorio and then Dreics torio.Yes-normal I do big dmg. but in this case Drec do moore .
It was a CC team loot with axe and 4,7k peds.
Thx for all.
Rea

Azrael said:
Rea = Uber
Dreicc = does more damage than Rea

But Dreicc doesnt consider himself Uber ?

1- Only me shoot the thorio at start.
2- i use dao rock + dante rea use impm-mk2 and maybea106
-> i can make more dmg by sec with only stat of the item.

And i tell i'm not a rich uber (not shadow/imp/mod fap).

ps : i just make a support for the new in client for add CC team with me and Rea.

Last edited:
Dreicc said:
(not shadow/imp/mod fap).

Just curious - what kind of armor are you wearing in your avatar pic?

Congratulations to you and Rea...

dub said:

Congratulations to you and Rea...

old armor i sell it since 6month at least now for buy a good weapon ... and i loot some part long time before and pay other when the price of shad is low

edit : just change avatar with actual look :)

Last edited:
dub said:

Umm

Nemisis ??
:confused:

Back