What Happened to PVP in latest update?

swazer

Old Alpha
Banned
Society
freelancer
swazer swazers swabricini
Another vu

And this time MA seem to have nerfed pk,now its almost impossable to hit a moving target from the side.

pk is a massive part of my game and lots of other peoples also

what is MA playing at?why change it?is it cos they want us to burn more ammo?do they just want to p**s us all off?

iam not a happy bunny at the mo

:( :( :(

we have to introduce good old duells... 30 steps from back to back then turn and shoot :D

where i work i get flamed and almost killed by my costumers everytime i screw up... but then its IRL and not in some game...:eek:

we have to introduce good old duells... 30 steps from back to back then turn and shoot :D

where i work i get flamed and almost killed by my costumers everytime i screw up... but then its IRL and not in some game...:eek:

So DOA and pistols are no use now :D

couldnt agree with you more swazers, its so fudged up, u can spend 10ped killing some1 with 90hp...err...

me expectially anoyed due to buyinga new pk weapon and cant use it!!!

:mad:

LG and missed shots = big profit for MA ... need i say more :rolleyes:

Inappropriate thread title edited, and thread moved to proper forum PVP

Please be aware and follow the following forum rules when creating new threads:

Rule # 9
Foul language in thread titles is NOT permitted. Foul language in posts should be kept to a minimum and not be used in a comment directed at another member, administrator, moderator or MindArk representative. Generalizations using foul language are common but when used in a direct communication to another person, they can be interpreted as rude or insulting. Opinions can be stated constructively without the use of excessive foul language that can be interpreted as flaming against others.

Rule # 19
Addressing MindArk directly in thread titles is NOT allowed. EntropiaForum is a privately owned forum that has the honor of periodic visits and announcements from MindArk representatives. However, EF is NOT an official MindArk or EntropiaUniverse forum, so please do not address MindArk directly. MindArk is under no obligation to respond to any threads, posts or private messages. Similarly, please do NOT send support questions via PM to any of the MindArk representatives who visit EF; instead make use of the support section of the EntropiaUniverse official website.

Rule # 21
Please make an effort to post new threads in the appropriate forum. If you are unsure which forum your thread belongs in, please take the time to read the forum descriptions (usually a sticky post at the top of each forum) to familiarize yourself with the areas of discussion of the various forums. If you are still unsure, please ask a moderator or administrator. Threads posted in an inappropriate forum will be moved without notice.

Your thread broke all three of these rules.

lol, that's gotta be worth a scoobie snack for sure!!! :D

I have to agree that hitting a n00b who runs around you is virtually impossible, you can't lead the target, you can't aim directly at the target, and trailing doesn't work either.

pK is about money loss, yes, but it's supposed to be fun. It's not fun to waste 10-20 per target because shots you would have gotten all day long pre-this VU you now can't achieve.

I sent a support about it, I suggest, in your most polite words ;) , you do the same. :)

I hope they fix it, they eventually fixed the ctd pK bug, so I have hopes they will sort this too :)

Inappropriate thread title edited, and thread moved to proper forum PVP

Please be aware and follow the following forum rules when creating new threads:

Opps
there i go again breaking all the rules
Iam sorry,i realy will have to read the rules,
Iam a human being made of flesh and blood and iam a tad frustrated at the mo due to MA messing with my game.

711 i understand this forum is your "train set" but do you realy need to be so uncompromising?and as for the foul language i used :* :instead of the letters.so the clever peeps could work it out for thewmselves.

What can i say iam a rebel:)
thnx for moving it to the corect forum btw.

One more thing 711,lets all remember that without us players choosing with our own free will to deposit and spend our valuble spare time MA would not exsist and there would be no EU.so i say more power to the peeps,we as a collective make the game what it is.

Last edited:
Personally, I agree with Bruud. It's a lag issue.

hmmm ya i noticed it altogether after a little unannounced update about 3-4 weeks back... I agree though it is so damn hard to hit people now if they are not standing still in any of the zones or rings. I have tested this theory with gunzy, we both shot at each other with really fast shooting guns just running in a circle in a blatant pattern that normally you could easily hit your opponent 25 out of 30 times, now with the "bug" or "lag" you might hit someone 1 time out of 30...

wow thote this wud hav gotten a few more replies?

wow thote this wud hav gotten a few more replies?

Dont count on it, all the noobs are at the rig now jumping around, annoying everyone and grabbing oil because they cant be killed :D

here I was waiting until they fix the PVP ctd bug before I get back into it, and then they go and do this :mad:

yeah im wery bored with this aswell i think they made it little better since that first day but still jumping and running are wery hard to hit and i wont waste more ped then i need. I think iv been to the rig like two times since this happend and i dident pk, oh yeah actualy when voland came and said "elite time 21:00 rig closed " i did pk a bit :D

Good to know. Maybe i will wisit PVP zone now after years without be harashed and armor decayed from PKers.

dont even bother..

Last edited:
Landrup have you ever had cosmetic surgery ?

no comment

Last edited:
I was just talking nonsense landrup. In actual fact i dont remember ever having any issue with you at any time. Infact i dont remember ever noticing your ava ingame or on this forum.

If there ever were any problems in the past i would not remember them anyway. Funny how you made up some crazy sentence tho about issues ect... They should call you George bush.

Remember landrup dont get angry just get even (you must spread some more reputation before giving it to this user again)

No hard feelings. All in the name of fun.

:laugh: :wtg:

Landrup aka son off skippie.

Last edited:
no comment*

Last edited:
This thread is about the PvP nerf, not about problems between you two lovebirds!
Take a room!

Not true.. because u could stop playing.. but there will always be someone who seeks the benefit of beeing the only one left therefor, since u are still ingame and doing ur deposit itS like drinking the same water as everyone else.. but yet u dont like the water *? and abit foul *^%#¤@¤#*¤

So i think its hard to regain the power since alot couldnt stop or wouldnt stop the depositing ...

They got the power Go flame about it.. but it says more about u than MA because they start perfectly clear they are in it to Rob ur bank account..
Could someone be a darling and tell me what this guy has just said???

I have no idea?????

talk about bush i think ur sentence qualify

"If there ever were any problems in the past i would not remember them anyway."

the reason why i have isues with u is because of the scam or possibel scam between u and 2 pac.. and u flame each other about that, and for this i choose not to trust any of u.. and i do recall u get abit pissed in the past about it.. but what the hell, if u can drink and forget, go on..

but guess u got over it and found a good soc that dont care about the past..
Please will a moderator either remove Landrup from my thread or have a word with him please,he has hijacked a perfectly good thread that has a lot of interest for a lot of forum members

Back