Queen of Segna / OJ Killers Strike

Status
Bring it ooooon baby yeaäähhh!! Gimme some of that shit!!! :laugh:

*makes some bubbles with the straw in his drink*

Careful... I hear the big two four can out run bullets, and stop MA time... better watch out that's dangerous :rolleyes: these guys must be legends.... rofl

Bring it ooooon baby yeaäähhh!! Gimme some of that shit!!! :laugh:

*makes some bubbles with the straw in his drink*

:rofl: carefull they might have mad rabbit syndrome or sumthing and jump up and bite ya legs :laugh:

*makes E-lite a new drink*

:rofl: gotta suck beeing broke 4 days after payday

Not everyone gets paid at month end ;)

This is funny stuff
You guys are an excellent source of EFD thank you :laugh:
Im afraid EFD wont help you either. Certainly is funny stuff tho :D

true, but if not usually gets paid every 14th days, in any case, ppl should be carefull with their money :silly2: ... oh forgot PE is bad for your economy :rofl:

true, but if not usually gets paid every 14th days, in any case, ppl should be carefull with their money :silly2: ... oh forgot PE is bad for your economy :rofl:

Not everyone works either....:wtg:

Now if I could only figure out how people manage that I'd be all set.

lolz EFD will help me put ignorant custom titles to make fun of people :laugh: :laugh:

:rofl: gotta suck beeing broke 4 days after payday

lol, sry, but I dont get payed... I am a student, I dont work, therefore I dont have money :( and my parents arent rich either, that sux even worse :(
And the scholarship...well, that is for more important stuff, like books and stuff :)

lolz EFD will help me put ignorant custom titles to make fun of people :laugh: :laugh:

:rofl: good luck 144 posts and 25K to change ppls titels, you need to speed up your posting gal.

man.....that is just pure mean
What could possibly motivate a human beeing to waste their energy on such full of negativity actions? :scratch2:

Zee oj suite told her to? :silly2:

Oh Kiara!Lets make love! :inbed:

-LL

Just can't stay out of this thread.Drinking is just too much of a fun...I love you all, you, you and you (especially Nakia, you're hot gurl ;)) :yay:

-LL

Last edited:
This thread still going? Thought the kids would be watching teletubbies by now.

Nah, tweenies are on this morning, tellitubies got dropped, because it encourages obesity.

Just pointing out that these guys are not in any way associated with the raving Rabbids! :wise:

Just pointing out that these guys are not in any way associated with the raving Rabbids! :wise:

lol, good to hear :laugh: :wtg:

Just can't stay out of this thread.Drinking is just too much of a fun...I love you all, you, you and you (especially Nakia, you're hot gurl ;)) :yay:

-LL

:ahh: thank you and goodmorning to you too :D

Just pointing out that these guys are not in any way associated with the raving Rabbids!

:laugh: don't think anyone would mistake them to be, you make love not war. these guys make war only :rofl:

:ahh: thank you and goodmorning to you too :D

:laugh: don't think anyone would mistake them to be, you make love not war. these guys make war only :rofl:

make war like LUXEMBOURG lol

That shows alot about your charachter. I'm guessing your very young. Why would you want to do this, are you completly vindictive?

That shows alot about your charachter. I'm guessing your very young. Why would you want to do this, are you completly vindictive?

Another thing is that when she is done making all these posts and have gathered the EFD to go change someones title to say something mean, a mod will go change it back as I am pretty sure that is not tolerated on EF.

Only changed one persons title and I asked for promission before doing so :)

Had my own title changed by a soc mate and was told he would do so, which I think it the correct way to go about it :)

ah well make love not war :D

+ rep

I guess Kiara had her custom title changed already, or is she really Banned lool

I guess Kiara had her custom title changed already, or is she really Banned lool

Yes, I believe Kiara is actually temporarily banned for continuously breaking forum rules all over the place, and for general lack of respect to other forum members (as evidenced by the quote on this page).

As she is no longer present to respond to comments on this thread she started, :locked:

Status
Back