Sweat price too low, then go find fruit

spod

Prowler
Society
Praetorian Guard
spod spod spodley
i you are not hapy with the low price you get for sweat after long hours sweating, why not try something different.

Go look for fruit.

Personaly i find WALKING from the last house south of TI castle down to ti city finds me about 5 - 10 ped worth of fruit, and takes about 15 mins or so.

reember to use 3rd person view, and click on the sky once to auto walk.

you may want to vary the route , cause if other people do the same thing , they will have found the fruit b4 you.

amethera and TI in particular seem to have bigger fruit finds.
enjoy.

5 to 10 peds worth in 15 mins?? how much r you selling it for

I can usually do about 300 fruit in about 45 mins and I have been fruit hunting for ages, remebering the fruit price at the moment is about 1.5 pecs per fruit

I never find a thing, how do you people do it. :confused:

Last fruit I found was while walking backward while shooting molisk.

btw, is it possible to find fruit while running :confused:

Well... Either you go looking for it (walk slowly around, keep your eyes on the ground around you. Usually the sudden appearance of a fruit plant or pooh heap will break the stereotype and you will notice it) or you just happen to stop close to it when fighting or mining.

As for the running finds - it's a tad complicated. I ran in tiny circle yesterday around a heap of pooh that I knew was there (found it walking) and it didn't appear. But on a few occassions a fruit plant appeared to me when I was running - but then again, maybe I just rubberbanded a tiny bit and confused the server.

Long story short: Walking is safer.
It is possible to tap Q repeatedly for run/stop movement though, and it works. But it gets annoying after half a minute or so.

Edit: Tipping Caoryn 20 PED is known to increase the fruit occurance for given avatar many times.

Last edited:
Damn how do u do it?I just can't find anything...But i am gonna try right now.I am logging in and do everything u guys said for 1 hour.Then i will post my results....

Wish me luck :)

Damn how do u do it?I just can't find anything...But i am gonna try right now.I am logging in and do everything u guys said for 1 hour.Then i will post my results....

*Quickly edits 1st post*

Good luck, hope you find some :)

Ok here are the results.

40 minutes of walking around Amethera Continent found : 50 bombardo-30 Caroot and (here comes the greatest) 24 DUNG :yay: !!!!

What do u do m8?I mean do u use a fruit detector or something?Do the pets have a new command like "Search for fruit"?

I once heard that a dude found 64k:)holyshit: ) fruits in 6 months!!!WTF am i missing?

Ok here are the results.

40 minutes of walking around Amethera Continent found : 50 bombardo-30 Caroot and (here comes the greatest) 24 DUNG :yay: !!!!

What do u do m8?I mean do u use a fruit detector or something?Do the pets have a new command like "Search for fruit"?

I once heard that a dude found 64k:)holyshit: ) fruits in 6 months!!!WTF am i missing?

Ok, I'm convinced, I'll walk slow while hunting (less fapping + finding fruit) :D

Plz, take a look on this theory...
Could be right, well, for me at least is works nearly every time.
Any comments or experimenters are welcome.

P.S: for lazy ppl: I do think that every time you use a gun/drop a bomb you trigger a probability check. You then got a 1/1000 prob to make pop up some dung/fruit near you...

Plz, take a look on this theory...
Could be right, well, for me at least is works nearly every time.
Any comments or experimenters are welcome.

P.S: for lazy ppl: I do think that every time you use a gun/drop a bomb you trigger a probability check. You then got a 1/1000 prob to make pop up some dung/fruit near you...

In my OJ days (long time age :D ) I found fruit by walking the land without ever shooting or mining. So there goes that theory. I guess it's all random.

Ok here are the results.

That's a good result actually - three finds in 40 minutes. Back when I was a totally poor butt newb, sweat capped, I would go fruit hunting and I usually could do 500-1k a day.

In my OJ days (long time age :D ) I found fruit by walking the land without ever shooting or mining. So there goes that theory. I guess it's all random.

And why that stupid fruit (or dung) pops up behind me when I'm hunting?
Just a MA programmer that loves me?

(Hope she's a female and hope she understands that make me HOFfing will be much a better approach...:D )

That's a good result actually - three finds in 40 minutes. Back when I was a totally poor butt newb, sweat capped, I would go fruit hunting and I usually could do 500-1k a day.

A good result?Dude u said that u found 10 PED fruit in 15 mins!I found 1 PED in 40 mins!

Just a MA programmer that loves me?

(Hope she's a female and hope she understands that make me HOFfing will be much a better approach...:D )

Nah, all males, else the female clothes would look much beter :p :laugh:

iirc,

you find fruit within a 5m radius, try walking in a zig-zag to increase the area covered.

if you get on a bad line you will find nothing.

so dont walk N/S E/W.

make a note of teh coords of a find, youcan then note a good line.

using this good line you can find fruit every 150 m or so.

these are a few tips, i am sur ewith a bit of effort you can work out other ways to improve your chances to find fruit.

iirc,

you find fruit within a 5m radius, try walking in a zig-zag to increase the area covered.

if you get on a bad line you will find nothing.

so dont walk N/S E/W.

make a note of teh coords of a find, youcan then note a good line.

using this good line you can find fruit every 150 m or so.

these are a few tips, i am sur ewith a bit of effort you can work out other ways to improve your chances to find fruit.

I think this would be a great idea to get sweat prices back up.. Whitch i dont ever see...

wow

I'll tray this right now! I'll go slow and watch on the ground... That's incredible but I'll try :)

Edited: I found Nothing. I ran from TP to TP (Amethera). I think better is gather sweat.

Last edited:
I can't find anything either. No matter how much i look I never find anything. I found some fruit once but that was early last year.

Hehe, found for 1000 fruits on one time one week ago... i bough sweetstuff... kept 500 nutrio for training pets, sold 500 others ----> 15 peds :p
( paid 11.5 peds sweetstuff... so good beneficies :p )

Couldn't be because you are walking backwards while you hunt, could it? I know that's when I find fruit. (In between mobs I run and don't find anything.)

Couldn't be because you are walking backwards while you hunt, could it? I know that's when I find fruit. (In between mobs I run and don't find anything.)

Walking backwards is a big part of my hunting strategy versus slow mobs (like molisk), and I do find fruit this way.
And why the hell would you stay in fp if you're not shooting, sometimes you can see mobs from a height that is hidden by a small mountain in fp. Don't want to end up being eaten by a scavenger, cause you coundn't make out the little red dot wasn't a young/mature molisk or so, would ya :D

I'll tray this right now! I'll go slow and watch on the ground... That's incredible but I'll try :)

Edited: I found Nothing. I ran from TP to TP (Amethera). I think better is gather sweat.

WALK - you cannot find fruit running. well you can just if you have a very slow running speed, but you miss half teh fruit. dont WALK in a direct line from TP to TP - this the the route taken by most peopple ,so th efruit will already be gone, take the path less travled.

i walked around trees for half an hour and got nothing

but once i was swimming and a butterfly appeared under the water
(strange game)

^^

WALK - you cannot find fruit running. well you can just if you have a very slow running speed, but you miss half teh fruit. dont WALK in a direct line from TP to TP - this the the route taken by most peopple ,so th efruit will already be gone, take the path less travled.

So if you run at agility 39 you won't find shit :confused:
I'll walk of some dangerous low hunted mob lands (hunting ofcourse, but walking)
If I find something I let ya know.

Spod is right. So much fruit goes unnoticed because ppl run or don't do it in 3rd person view. New taming VU will come eventually (2010?), fruit prices will rise and fruit may disappear like fugabarba skins :)

I seem to remember our soc founder cashing out saying something like - 'anybody want this pluma skin or shall I tt it? - I have about 1000 peds worth...." :laugh:

Spod is right. So much fruit goes unnoticed because ppl run or don't do it in 3rd person view. New taming VU will come eventually (2010?), fruit prices will rise and fruit may disappear like fugabarba skins :)

I seem to remember our soc founder cashing out saying something like - 'anybody want this pluma skin or shall I tt it? - I have about 1000 peds worth...." :laugh:

omfg, I need to kill 100 pluma's to get one skin. He must really have hated that birds :eek:

Back