Sweat price too low, then go find fruit

WALK - you cannot find fruit running. well you can just if you have a very slow running speed, but you miss half teh fruit. dont WALK in a direct line from TP to TP - this the the route taken by most peopple ,so th efruit will already be gone, take the path less travled.
You can also load up with some poo. So autorun is effectively a walk.

BTW got some TT junk for ya spod. Some knuckles, brave and oh whatever. Can't remember. PM ya next time i see ya in game. Low tt as you know.

You can also load up with some poo. So autorun is effectively a walk.

BTW got some TT junk for ya spod. Some knuckles, brave and oh whatever. Can't remember. PM ya next time i see ya in game. Low tt as you know.

Just remember when hunting, you get more damage when being heavy :wise:

Just remember when hunting, you get more damage when being heavy :wise:

I learn something !!! :bowdown:
Thank's, less armor decay for me now if its right

I noticed that I often found fruit when just standing around, or stationary shooting....I never walk backwards hunting. It seems illogical that walking doesn't find much fruit and running less still...but random standing (which we rarely do) seems to find more than either.

Maybe speed has a lot to do with it....how long the area is in range of the Ava?
Zigzag and alking backwards are both slower and stop - start compared with auto walking in a line. Maybe you need to give the fruit time to appear for more finds?

I tried a little test and it could be true...too small to say for sure, and it's way too boring. :)

t

well if you want better results looking for fruits go to cnd, all the fruit finds are much larger up there(if you have the peds to get there)

and I'd suggest walking over running as I've never found anything while running, only when I was stopped or walking.

Another tip is to go way out in the middle of no where where no ones has been in a long while.

During my first year of playing, i didnt find ANY fruits on the ground - in the beginning i looted some, though (as far as I remember, fruit was loot back then).

Then last week i found it 2 times, first time I found 250 in one go while mining on CND, second time around 150 while hunting.

Fruit and Poop the most things that you find in this world belive me i have 30k
Poop also Fruit in Storage but if you blind you dont find it :D

and about sweat price when you mean you must sell for low price then yours fault its in your hands for what you sell your sweat stay together and say no more sweat for 0.65 to a reseller he make the profit not you.

some sweaters i pay them more then 0.8 they work hard and die serval times for getting sweat.

So no more Sweat for 0.65

Boring

I did the walk on TI and picked up 25 fruit and 52 dung, took me a lot longer than 15mins (had to do the first half again after a Globster saw me :( ). It seems a boring waste of time, or maybe there is less fruit with 8.9?

Finding fruit by running is possible.

65K worth of fruit in 6months took alot of playing time ALOT of patience and a couple of techniques.

Sweat.. And you will find fruits during! So you get both. :)

Bwt.. Plumas are all dead, what happend to them? ;)

I will not pretend to know anything definitive about fruit as I am a complete noob. However, I have collected close to 2000 in the two weeks I have played. I had about 200 last night in 2.5 hours of walking. It was a troika of small (~25) finds of bombardo, haimoros and papplon then a big (121) papplon. That seems about average for me, plus some dung (I have nearly 1500 dung now, anyone want some?).

I basically walk everywhere, Amethera for the most part, and besides occasionally having to revive I almost never see another person. Getting out of the traffic lanes seems to help. I have been mapping my finds, but I've not seen anything repeat exactly yet, though I suspect that things may spawn in certain general areas. And stuff does spawn under water, I had three finds the other night, including a 100+ papplon underwater.

I am still trying to figure out the right patterns, I have walked long stretches of the world for hours on end and not found anything then I will walk another area and have two finds within a couple minutes. It's an exercise for the very patient, but seeing the world, collecting TPs and not having any PEDs are all good motivators.

As for theories, I haven't fired a single shot in my entire fruit-finding career, so take that for what it's worth and I frequently find fruit in places where there are no mobs around for ages.

Is it possible to find fruits while running?

Sure it is!!!!!!!!!!! :wtg:

How?

Conditions:
1) Flat land, no grass, trees and things like that.
2) Good net connection
3) No "lootlag"
4) take some 80kg with you (to run, but it`s faster then you walk and slower then you run empty - middle speed)

How to guide:
1) Go in 3rd person mode
2) Aim where you wanna run and set that u run
3) Press mouse wheel and you will look backwards
4) Correct your camera and zoom that you see both sides(left-right) and also back where you just run ower.
5) BE VERY ACCURATE, Fruit,DUNG will be visible for max 1 second, if you noticed, then stop, go backwards and :wtg: u got it.

How it`s possible?
1) Fuits apears when you enter it`s region range
2) To fruit aprear time is about 1 secs and while you run and look forward then you cant notice that, but looking backward it`s possible.

Happy fruit finding. :D

Worked

iirc,

you find fruit within a 5m radius, try walking in a zig-zag to increase the area covered.

if you get on a bad line you will find nothing.

so dont walk N/S E/W.

make a note of teh coords of a find, you can then note a good line.

using this good line you can find fruit every 150 m or so.

these are a few tips, i am sure with a bit of effort you can work out other ways to improve your chances to find fruit.

Ive tested this theory over the last few days.
The first time went to a nice quiet deserted area and WALKED while mining, I found fruit and did a North, South, East, West cross pattern from the initial fruit, found 2 more lots of fruit and some dung :wtg: didnt find anything for hours after that :scratch2:
However after a few days of walking (when i can be bothered) i have atm 1k of fruit in the auctions.:yay: thanks alot, rep up.

haven't noticed it in this thread yet, maybe i missed it...

Look for the butterfly's
most times i see them before i see the fruit
and the flys for dung.

haven't noticed it in this thread yet, maybe i missed it...

Look for the butterfly's
most times i see them before i see the fruit
and the flys for dung.

I've seen flies around the nasty old backwater revival terminal buildings on LAs on Amethera.

No dung though.

Yirrk

I've seen flies around the nasty old backwater revival terminal buildings on LAs on Amethera.

No dung though.

Yirrk

well actually dung + growth molecules :D (fertilizer to feed the LA)

So far, in my experience, the best way to find fruit is to be doing something else besides looking for it.

I find some nearly every day, now, while mining.

Now I just need to find some sweet stuff, again.

Back