ColonelBowles

Provider
Banned
Society
Elite Group
Lee Colonel Bowles
is still not fix'd :(

testing in the ring with gunzy,

still cant hit anybody moving, they have to be directly infront of you running either towards u or away from you in a straight line,

please fix our pk :(

yeah suxx :( thaught it would be fixed......

why did they chance it in the first place? i must admit i am getting used to the new way, but still spendin 2peds to hit some1 when 1 shot will kill them, its gettin anoying..

It was broken ? Worked fine for me last night when I was looking for that girl "rabbit" at segna. :dunno:

New way's of MA for filling the loot pools? :scratch2:

MA didn't changed anything in PK:eek:

MA changed the AIM-Mode-if u dont have a Aimwindow arround any damn mob/Avatar u can't hit !!!
If u try to hit a Avatar and get finaly a Window u cant hit because he is already 10 meters away through the Lag

Arg MA should be enhancing PK, not making it worse :( I hope its fixed soon :rolleyes:

Lee and Gunzy are 100% correct

PK is nerfed at the moment,MA have changed it for the worst,many suport cases have been filed,9 days in and iam still waiting for a reply

You cant lead the target,you cant hit at all from the side,you cant hit a moving target unless there directly stood or moving square on to you.

Very frustrating and very costly to pk

Pvp is a massive part of my game and a lot of others,if we choose to throw are peds away for fun then its our choice however when were throwing are peds away with an unfair pk system against us its not on.

My thoughts are this,it should be fixed or we should vote with are feet and abandon pk alltogether until it reverts to its original form
(hope i havnt broken any forum rules here?)

Sooooo....... What you are saying is there needs to be an organized invasion of the rig now huh? :D

Those who haven't sent a support, do so, those who have, stop pKing.

This will get things done.

It's definatly nerfed.
I complained about it numerous times on the forum and to support, only response is "passed to design team" bullshit.

Welcome to this years Land Grab :yay:

Welcome to this years Land Grab :yay:

;) so except the lagg, rubberbanding and CTD issues we will now spend 10* the ammo ;P only positivie thing will be less decay on armor and fap since no one will hit LOL.

;) so except the lagg, rubberbanding and CTD issues we will now spend 10* the ammo ;P only positivie thing will be less decay on armor and fap since no one will hit LOL.

Aye LOL landgrab will be so screwed if this is not resolved... Nobody will be able to hit anyone, and someone with eon/mod fap will be invincible unless they just stand still : ) Cmon MA don't tell me this is what pk will be like for good : (

Hi,

This is the response I got from support...

06 Feb 2007 Entropia Support:
Hi,
Thank you for your report. We have not received any similar reports, but we have forwarded the issue to the members of the design team for further investigation. Any irregularities found will be adjusted automatically. Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Entropia Support

Problem is that I can hit someone if he moves, just shoot at the place the avatar will reach in less then a second. The big problem is that as soon as they start to jump around it take like 2-4 peds to finish the job. I recommend PK'ers to go for a Katsuichi.

Regards

Problem is that I can hit someone if he moves, just shoot at the place the avatar will reach in less then a second

That was before the nerf.
Now it's close to impossible...

Hi,

This is the response I got from support...

06 Feb 2007 Entropia Support:
Hi,
Thank you for your report. We have not received any similar reports, but we have forwarded the issue to the members of the design team for further investigation. Any irregularities found will be adjusted automatically. Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Entropia Support

Standard response is all you should expect, but it's the fact that people report it that gets their attention.

Yes its insane.
A friend of mine met skalman in pvp 3 (and skalman is consider as one as best player in game pk and hunting). He used imp doa+evil?, My friend had full angel+6a and ek 2600. The battle took about 15 minutes and skalman burned probably around 100-200 peds.

Thats just redicoulos.
Will cost probably a thousand ped to bring down a guy in eon and imp fap then :D.

MA change back the hitbox settings

Back