08/01/07 - MindArk attends the ShowStoppers Press Day Exhibition in the U.S.A.

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
MindArk representatives meet reporters and industry analysts at the Computer Electronic Show in Los Vegas
MindArk's Business Development Director David Simmonds, and US Representatives from the Terpin PR Bureau John K Bates and Elina Heng attended this blockbuster special event that delivers product debuts, sneak previews, breaking news and compelling stories to hundreds of reporters, columnists, editors, industry analysts and selected investment firms.

More Info and Pictures

Cant find the story cited on the link provided. Bertha, you off the trolley again?

Interesting that they didn't announce their presence @ CES. :(

AG

Cant find the story cited on the link provided. Bertha, you off the trolley again?

Interesting that they didn't announce their presence @ CES. :(

AG

Check under MindArk at the Moment.

MA's website uses a frame, to link directly to that section Bertha had to link to the page that shows up on the frame, what wouldn't look the best, anyway:
http://www.mindark.com/moment_e.html

Humm, the MA website didn't used to be on Bertha's chores list :scratch2:

The Bertha blurb is about the extent of that story.... Since no press reported on MA from CES, I guess they are getting savvy to the hype machine....

MindArk representatives meet reporters and industry analysts at the Computer Electronic Show in Los Vegas
MindArk's Business Development Director David Simmonds, and US Representatives from the Terpin PR Bureau John K Bates and Elina Heng attended this blockbuster special event that delivers product debuts, sneak previews, breaking news and compelling stories to hundreds of reporters, columnists, editors, industry analysts and selected investment firms.

More Info and Pictures

It's Las Vegas Bertha, not Los Vegas.....:laugh:

Check under MindArk at the Moment.

MA's website uses a frame, to link directly to that section Bertha had to link to the page that shows up on the frame, what wouldn't look the best, anyway:
http://www.mindark.com/moment_e.html

Correct, the way the website is designed makes it difficult to link directly to the report.
Simply click the "Mindark in the moment" link to view the stories and pics.

Humm, the MA website didn't used to be on Bertha's chores list :scratch2:

I did these Bertha posts manually, since I thought it would be interesting for members of the forum to be aware of Mindark's promotional efforts, and I could not find any threads with discussion.

It's Las Vegas Bertha, not Los Vegas.....:laugh:

Bertha is simply quoting the text as it appears from the original source. Bertha is not responsible for any typographical or grammatical errors :wise:

Since no press reported on MA from CES...

The press? Heck, even MA didn't release anything saying they were gonna be there. Bertha would have picked it up, presumably. I just find it kinda funny that they didn't make a big deal about attending CES since it's... well.. CES!

I find this kind of baffling that we're hearing about it a month afterward instead of a month(or more) before...

OK, perhaps this 'splains it...A bit of research shows that MindArk was not on the exhibitors list. I guess they just attended and didn't have a booth?

AG

I think those videos were made available about 4 months ago?
Still pretty cool

Interesting, thanks for letting us know. The date makes it hard to find/understand since this one is date/month/year and the others are month/date/year.:)

The press? Heck, even MA didn't release anything saying they were gonna be there. Bertha would have picked it up, presumably. I just find it kinda funny that they didn't make a big deal about attending CES since it's... well.. CES!

I find this kind of baffling that we're hearing about it a month afterward instead of a month(or more) before...

OK, perhaps this 'splains it...A bit of research shows that MindArk was not on the exhibitors list. I guess they just attended and didn't have a booth?

AG

They were at the Showstoppers press day as mentioned on the title.

That day is for exhibitors who can't (don't want to) get a booth at the main show.

I have known about this when an EF user posted about it and said MA where there giving some merchandising and a ped certificate.

Here:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50290

Interesting, thanks for letting us know. The date makes it hard to find/understand since this one is date/month/year and the others are month/date/year.:)

Yeah, that's the way it's in Sweden :)

What's that CES thing anyway? :confused:
Something you should know about? :ahh:

CES is the worlds largest consumer electronics show. It's presented by the Consumer Electronics Association.

It's *the* place to be seen in the electronics, computer, software, and internet industries.

There are an incredible number of exhibitors there. if you're somebody (or aspire to be anybody) in the fields listed below you should put up a booth at CES.

www.ces.org for more details.

Vendor industries represented at CES:
Audio
Biometrics
Blank Media
Broadband
Computer Hardware and Software
Content Development
Digital Imaging and Video Editing
Electronic Gaming
Electronics Clothing and Accessories
Embedded Technologies
Film and Video Production (Professional Grade)
High Performance Audio
Home Appliances
Home Data Networking
Home Healthcare Products
Home Theater
Integrated Home Systems
Internet Protocol TV (IPTV)
Mobile Office
Mobile and Vehicle Electronics
Nanotechnology
Online Commercial Products and Services
Online and Internet
Personal Electronics
Personal Safety and Security Products
Photographic Equipment
Publications
Retail Resource
Robotics
Satellite Systems
Small Office and Home Office
Sports Electronics
Subscriber Services
Telephones
Trade Associations
Video
Voice-over-IP (VoIP) Hardware and Software
Wi-Fi
Wireless Communications
Other Consumer Electronics

CES is the worlds largest consumer electronics show. It's presented by the Consumer Electronics Association.
Oops :laugh:

Well, guess I'll see you there in a couple of years ;) :yay:

Ah nice job MA.

But we need some advance notice for these things so we can attend (not that I'm near Las Vegas).

I think the presentations look very cool but it's clear the business aspect is taking over the gaming aspect. The community just isn't keeping up for good or bad.

Ah nice job MA.

But we need some advance notice for these things so we can attend (not that I'm near Las Vegas).

I think the presentations look very cool but it's clear the business aspect is taking over the gaming aspect. The community just isn't keeping up for good or bad.

Aye, there's the rub.... Their presence at CES had everything to do with trying to get press attention... Not that it seems it was very successful... I would think that there would be more goodwill generated if these whistlestop tours would include a "meet and greet" with the local players... But that's not the MA way...

Back