What is this gun plz?

Smoerble

Elite
Smoerble
Centech showing off in TP, but I did not had the time to ask for details. Can someone give some details, maybe you, Centech, yourself?

scanners are always a handy thing to have equipped. but sry dunno gun from looking at it.:scratch2:

GeoTrek H41 Mina if I'm not mistaking

either that or the (l) Version :)

Damn I look good! :D

Yes, its the H41 Mina. I did not craft it, I left that to Photon the uber crafter. :wtg:

ahh nice Centech:)

It's dangerous :wise:

Finally a gun that looks different and wicked. Chuck a scope and some lasers on that and youll look like one bad ass mo fo. The only question now is if it is eco and or easy to craft?

As Centech wrote in another Topic: not easy, this is why he left it to Photon :D.

The costs to craft this guy were high. I'd say at least 40p/click in TT materials. Two of the materials are hard to get right now.

The eco potential of the gun remains to be seen long term depending on how much the L bp drops and how the availability of the components changes. Also since its an L bp of a decently high level (V) you'll only want someone with good skills to click it.

The actual costs for crafting are as follows:

Market cost per click: 77 ped
Average oil residue costs per success: 180 ped

1 in 3 success rate for my crafting on this BP.

So, for each item, we have roughly 411 ped cost on this occassion. Different success rates will dictate different costs.

Back