Activation Code

Setheus

Old
Setheus Nightraven
Ok, I made the initial $10 payment so I got a "you have exceeded 100.00 for the next thirty days, etc" message.

So I rang up my bank to get the activation code...they didnt have it, so I waited a couple days...today I rang them and they gave me the 8 digit number I needed to activate my card.

But now, when I try to enter it in, it tells me it isn't the right code.

Grrrrrrr...any ideas?

Setheus said:
Ok, I made the initial $10 payment so I got a "you have exceeded 100.00 for the next thirty days, etc" message.

So I rang up my bank to get the activation code...they didnt have it, so I waited a couple days...today I rang them and they gave me the 8 digit number I needed to activate my card.

But now, when I try to enter it in, it tells me it isn't the right code.

Grrrrrrr...any ideas?

A 8 digit code??

Usual a code looks like this: cbJ9eHfeYX8jHv5Vqffd

Have i missed a new paymentsystem?

Your.
Rasta

hes not talking about gamecard codes..

the bank probably gave you the wrong number setheus. just wait for your statement to come through..

Aio said:

the bank probably gave you the wrong number setheus. just wait for your statement to come through..

Takes three months :mad:

request one from the bank ;)

Aio said:

Oops :laugh:

My fault.
I never use my Bank for PE transactions. :D

Aio said:

Yes- just call them up and have them tell you

The page at perc about deposits may be of a little help:

http://www.perc.info/index.asp?page=173

If you get a message saying that the code is wrong, then the code is wrong. Check what you have done against the guide and see where the error crept in.

Good luck :)

Aio said:

or if your bank has Online Banking, get it from there. thats what i did :)

Gruye said:
or if your bank has Online Banking, get it from there. thats what i did :)

Me to, really simple! :cool:

Ok, I've contacted my bank again...the screen that these guys look at is what shows up on the statement...and they are telling me that there is only one 8 digit code...the one I am trying to use.

Its still not working and MA still hasnt gotten back to me :mad:

I have no cash in PE at the moment...so I have nothing to do. Can no longer sweat, hunt or trade.

you could give mindark a call... see what they have to say...

Back