HUNT for your COUNTRY

I am in it to win it!!! Alaska "USA" - i would like to try... Thx (we should have total war!) everyone goes to rig for an all out showdown!

Team status:

England is FULL depending on quitters.

USA is getting full.

Colombia, Greece, Austria and Portugal need help.:wtg:

Will update tomorrow night:)

..........Where's Iceland?

Last edited:
Ok, ok, I give in - sign me up !

Australian, and proud of it :)

Sledge Sledge Sulaweyo - Austria

Sign me up for Scotland (tentative depending on dates)

Full name Radio Radio Radio

Win or lose, side by side brother.

Grand Pheonyx Of Fire - Scotland

Hunting for South Africa

Slaine undead Hellspawn would like to stick up his pistol for South Africa...

Lodidodi - France ;)

I know there are lots of finnish players to be added to the list, I'll have to advertise more.

For estonia

I would like to represent Estonia then cause no one else seems to want to.
dont know if i can be there but gonna do my best and try.

Full ingame name Ellesedil Godess Heaven

Great Idea :)

Diabolic Angel is ready to show her colors. RED & WHITE - Denmark :D

Little Diabolic Angel - Denmark

:eek:

Where are the Aussie's!?

Westy!? JD!? Toshba!? Serica!?

I'll kick it off for the Aussie's! :yay:

The Danes are gonna beat you up Aussies :p

Great to see ya in mate :)

Doomie Everlast for Denmark...

This damn small country has to be represented... Come on danes - pull out the red/white flag and let us show them... :yay:

Hell yeah baby.. We will :sniper: 'em ALL :evilking:

A very nice idea! Count me in.

ZuuHou Sting ray - Team Finland

About counting the global's... I think a new thread can be made and screans with the message global and time stamp should be mandatory... Lot easyer for all of us to see what is all about.
And this way, all teams can hunt in the same time.

Scotland: kygon shr00m infraction

The response to this proposed event is fantastic, however I have one concern.

For this to be a truely global event (a real world of firepower), one would expect representation from all over the world. Europe is well represented, however, South/Central America, Africa and Asia appear to have one country each. I am surprised that this is the case, and wonder how this can be rectified.

Is it simply a fact of player demographics within EU? Is it the demographics of this forum?

Are there other EU forums that users from certain continents gravitate towards? If so, perhaps a post by Hurrikane on these may draw in competitors from more countries.

Alternatively, I notice that there is a society called Entropia Asia. I can't check to see how big this society is right now (stuck at work) but if they are of any sort of size then surely someone must know a few of their members, persuade them to sign up to represent their countries too.

Just a few ideas, although I've no idea how practical they are.

I hope I'm not speaking out of turn here, as I don't know Hurrikane's feelings on the matter. I realise that the main purpose of this thread is to recruit people, so in that respect I hope I'm not hijacking it. I just thought it was worth bringing the subject of under-representation of certain continents to people's attention.

:yay:Zimbabwe:yay:

2 Brave Zimbos ready for the fight, dependent on times and funds etc :)

Angel Spike Sunny - me
Vumba Vumbastani Loader

:)

If there is no pk and only hunting ...

... i would like to run for team

SERBIA

Boomblast Irie Soundboy

Lets run the place red

Last edited:
Great idea!:yay:

I am from Entropia Asia, we have half australians and half asians. I will link this thread to our private forum to alert our members to the event. Hopefully we can put together an asian team and add some members to the aussie team. If not maybe combine australia and asia for the oceanic region.

Hope to see you all there!!:wtg:

Oh, and Hurrikane, subject to availability, I have no problems helping you out on the judging thing :)

Considering unfortunatly I wont find that many to support my homecountry, Ill go ahead and fill a spot in my country of residence if still available, my second hometown :)...

Please add me to the U.S. team, ingame name Lia Mikah Seeker :D

OK, we are all screwed :eek:

Gratz in advance to the USA team ... :laugh:

Im not teaming with someone with this attitude! :D

Were not defeated until we've been smashed to the very bottom with no hope of return. Until then, there will be no stopping us ;)

I can get very patriotic lol.

I can get very patriotic lol.

Yeah, and with stryker in the US team I might get a little patriotic too. Think Ill deposit a little to support our finnish team!

FOR SALE
My Parents house!
# of rooms: 6 Rooms + kitchen and toilet
Size:160 m2
Yard: About 1000 m2
Opening Bid: 800 000 PEDs
Auction ends: Just in time for me to do some chipping...

:rolleyes:

Yeah, and with stryker in the US team I might get a little patriotic too. Think Ill deposit a little to support our finnish team!

FOR SALE
My Parents house!

Yeah, did I mention Im selling one of my testicles? The buyer's choice of course, im not fussed :D :D

FOR SALE
My Parents house!

LOL

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Back