A Good Hogglo Hunt....

Mel

Alpha
Society
Hunters Unlimited
Hormel Mel Jorell
I have never posted any globals or hofs before, but this one is worthy. We just stood there trying to scroll back thru chat trying to see what had happened, lol. Thanks TomKat and Curly. There weren't any items, maybe the next one...:yay:

Grats on the ATH! I already told TK grats in PM :).

But WTF MA!~ NO items in an ATH?! WTF..!:mad:

That's ludicrous - in a frickin' ATH of all things, no items?? Are they trying to force the market prices higher for the current EXTREMELY rare drops from these high end mobs or something??

i think there is items beacouse that message hav been scrolled up so u can see that ATH message.

OMG my first ATH

Hi everyone, man I am happy, was awsome, I allways dreamed of that if I should get an ATH it should be with my best friends ingame and damn, my dream got through, Mel & Curly, I love you guys.

Regards Tomkat

i think there is items beacouse that message hav been scrolled up so u can see that ATH message.

No items than crappy oil and such regular hogglo loot :(

i knew a good (non-n00b) mob was going to loot something good in the near future... gratz!

if you call 34k crap:scratch2: ...lol

gratz anyway:D

Look at virtually *all* previous ATH's, and show me one that didn't have an uber item drop in it.

This new loot system is FUBAR. I saw a Daikiba Mature HOF for 2.8k... then an atrox old global of 57 ped... I mean wtf?...
Sorry for going off topic..

Look at virtually *all* previous ATH's, and show me one that didn't have an uber item drop in it.

This new loot system is FUBAR. I saw a Daikiba Mature HOF for 2.8k... then an atrox old global of 57 ped... I mean wtf?...
Sorry for going off topic..

I bet that 80% of last years ATH's didnt have any uberitems in them.
Doesn't make them crap tho :laugh:

Gratz to the 3 teammembers!

I have never posted any globals or hofs before, but this one is worthy. We just stood there trying to scroll back thru chat trying to see what had happened, lol. Thanks TomKat and Curly. There weren't any items, maybe the next one...:yay:

Grats, it's great to see a team scoring an ATH on those Hogs :)

- Deathifier

Huge gratz on that ATH:yay:
Awesome guys

Grats, it's great to see a team scoring an ATH on those Hogs :)

- Deathifier

..And of course you don't mind the extra tax payment, now do ya?:D :yay: :wtg:

Once I get my ek-2600, methinks I'm gonna go hog-wild for a while! lol!:laugh:

p.s. - how many ATH's is that now on your land, Deathifier?? Or do you even keep track, what with the massive HoF's and multiple ATH's over the last few years.. haha.

on a side note - pity you can't get crafting global taxes in TI! Seen quite a few crafting runs there that had some VERY nice globals.:laugh:

grats guys!

grats Deathifier! :silly2:

Gratz guys, decent Hogglo loot:)

gratz,

I believe MA is currently buttering up noobs with low-mid level mobs HOFs to pave the way to give the new highest hunting ATH from an uber mob to an uber player without getting any complaints as everyone has had a chance at something decent, although of course few actually will.

Gratz

Spend it wisely:wtg: :wtg:

Wow, big gratz!

Nice ATH for a nice "Team-Name" :D

Congratz ! :yay:

Grats on the ATH! I already told TK grats in PM :).

But WTF MA!~ NO items in an ATH?! WTF..!:mad:

That's ludicrous - in a frickin' ATH of all things, no items?? Are they trying to force the market prices higher for the current EXTREMELY rare drops from these high end mobs or something??

eh what, its not better that ATHs are oil and that smaller hofs/globals have items? That big amount I think the hunters a pretty happy anyway, and maybe the item loot will come to another happy hunter another day ;)

gratz, at last someone who deserves it (i have seen many globals on ubermobs by a team called HU so no i wasnt being sarcastic:p)

Grats to all of u.

eh what, its not better that ATHs are oil and that smaller hofs/globals have items?

Totally agree, if I didnt get a shadow harness in a 5XXped hogglo in october I would have probably left this game by now.

Gratz!! take a look sometime most uber items do not drop in large loots ;)

I was out there for hours trying to get that, I knew it was coming, I could feel it.

Gratz to you.

omg another ATH from hogglo :eek:

Gratz

Back