pe-monitor.com started ...

steppenwolf

Young
Society
The Tenshis
Steppenwolf
Hi girls + boys,

I've started a website which offers some features for the you PE addicts ... www.pe-monitor.com

a) I've an auction monitor which has some more features than other web-sites. Most important thing: Getting accurate results.

I've done a lot of work to make it user-friendly. So an "ore/enmatter/tailor" index is also available.

The monitor started in January 2005, we have 1.600 items in our database so far.

b) Inventory calculator
Copy + Paste your items from the PE-site to the calculator. The calculator is connected to the auction database. It provides you an information about the current TT-value (total) of you items and the (theoratically) value of your items, if you would sell them now.

Latest Update: I've splitted the items in "single and multi" items. So it's easier to view the items which you are usually trade.

You can access both features for free if you register at pe-monitor.com.

c) Some tips using pe-monitor:
e.g. You search the current auction-value of Vigilante armor (male). Login to pe-monitor.com, type "Vigilante male" in the search ... bingo.

Have fun + enjoy ...

Cool!! It's like Pricefinder with added advertisements at the top :laugh:

Ok, more seriously, nice work, you mention you are concentrating on accuracy, I dont know if this is intended to imply that other auction watching sites are in some way inaccurate or not, but I shall simply take the opportunity to point out that PriceFinder will never miss an auction entry providing that the client loader is online, and if it's not online - everyone misses it.

I'll check the site out in more detail soon, with the exception of the items list option, which I find pointless as they never offer a realistic view.

Back