Zimbabwe Team

safara

Mutated
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Angel Spike Sunny
Geez, this is gonna be a quiet thread with only the 2 team members so far :laugh:

But here goes...

ZimFlag.gif

Team Zimbabwe

Angel Spike Sunny
Vumba Vumbastani Loader
Leandro Lee Kun
Matopos Afridust Bushman

Oh, and as mentioned a few days ago, I am available to help out judging if you wish Hurrikane.

Last edited:
Geez, this is gonna be a quiet thread with only the 2 team members so far :laugh:

Oh, and as mentioned a few days ago, I am available to help out judging if you wish Hurrikane.

You're up on the Judge Pool list:)

...dunno why, but I'm really looking forward to the day I write a post saying something like "and it's England all the way, with only Zimbabwe to beat...." lol

...dunno why, but I'm really looking forward to the day I write a post saying something like "and it's England all the way, with only Zimbabwe to beat...." lol

"...with Canada an incredibly close third...Ladies and Gentlemen,... ... ... It's a PHOTO FINISH!!!" :laugh:

Well seen that we are neighbor countries, i will give some moral support....

unless Hurrikane made a mistake and it is
and it's England all the way, with only Zimbabwe AND SA to beat....

And then it will be .....
Zimbabwe and SA in the final.....
and then SA taking the win
ROFL

Good luck
:beerchug:

Hmm, do ya have to be in the same team as where your from?

Can, I be a ringer?!

According to this, and in the finest traditions of African warfare, we are allowed Dogs of War.

So, if any brave Impi wish to fight for Zimbabwe, please let us know.

We do have the best beer and the best sunsets in the world:)

According to this, and in the finest traditions of African warfare, we are allowed Dogs of War.

So, if any brave Impi wish to fight for Zimbabwe, please let us know.

We do have the best beer and the best sunsets in the world:)

If you ARE letting Safara know, let ME know too on the Main Thread...the ONLY place you can sign up:)

Hurrikane

I'm officially adopting Zimbabwe as my mother land.

Bruce Grobbelaar was from there dontcha know!

If you ARE letting Safara know, let ME know too on the Main Thread...the ONLY place you can sign up:)

Hurrikane

Yeah, and that too :D

I don't suppose we will have a rush of people breaking down the door, but you have to try :)

And another fine Zimbo added for the team :yay:

Any displaced well equipped souls who feel they need to be part of this wonderful event, and feel they would like to fight for hot weather, cheap beer and lots of wild animals, get you asses in here :D

Hi, just posted the revised Timetable on the WarSheet, and your first hunt, the Qualifier, will now take place on:

16:00 Saturday 3rd March

Please PM SOON if you cannot field a team at this time; 12:00 Saturday and 12:00 Sunday are available as alternatives.

Hurrikane.

Thanks Hurrikane, we will be there like a bear :thumbup:

As a genuine article of Zimbabwe, I am looking forward to this...hopefully our skills and slap_ability will surpass many a land and nation far away...

Just hope we do better than the national cricket team...now there's a horrific thought right thar :cool:

Take heart Matopos - we shall make do very well with what we have available to us. tis the Zimbabwe way :)

About your result ....

Hard luck guys. You have our sincere sympathies for what must qualify as the crappest luck this year. It would have been truly cool to have you along for more of the event.

I don't think it's out of place to extend a warm invitation to join our supporters as honorary South Africans. You played hard, in excellent humour, and most certainly deserved a better result.

Last edited:
Thanks Shadow, we had a blast.

1.5K peds ammo and decay between us at least and not one itty bitty 50 ped global.

It was just not our 3 hours on them mobs.

Gutted really, but hey, we don't control the loot.

The best of luck to the teams that get through :)

I really felt for you guys when I saw the points table but I'm glad you had fun and you still did your country proud by taking part and having a go! :)

Do take part in the next WoF which is sure to be an annual event now (I sincerely hope) and best of luck next time.

Well, it does look unavoidable, but Zimbabwe must be considered out of the Tournament.:(

Well done for a good effort against massively bad loot. Like Spike said, not your 3 hours I guess. Having a great time judging with Spike, thanks for your continued participation in all things "oF" lol

Next year.... I think we'll see a different Zimbabwe:)

Hurrikane

Thanks Hurrikane :)

And yeah, next year we gonna be skilled enough to use Breer M3a's rather than opalo's :D

Wooden Grenade

Sorry Safara, I couldn't resist it :D

Best of luck next year ;)

WoodenGrenadesmall.jpg

:yay: WOOOOT!! We won something :yay:

Thanks Clam :D

Hi, this is just a friendly note thanking you for your participation in the WoF
and cordially inviting your Team, your Socs and anyone who can make it to FoF X.

The link is here:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68651

It's a 2-day free global comp between teams and armies.... June 30th/July 1st

Hope to see you there,

Hurrikane

Back